3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seifer1986 04.03.22 12:14 am

Technical issues (Devil May Cry 4)

Hello. I did not find a topic on problems with the re-release of the game .. and created a new topic. We write who has what problems. Links to patches and possible solutions.

I'll write my config right away.
Laptop 17 i3 2 cores 2.6 frequency 8 gig RAM card GF 425m 1Gb.
There is no way to put it on a PC now. in another city, so I'm soaring. The usual DMK4 on this laptop starts with a bang and goes without brakes, but there were problems with the re-release, visually the same as many had with Assassin's Creed Unity.

My problem ..
In general, there are several of them: low FPS and ... when you start the game, Virgil enters the city instead of .. a pair of eyes and straps from boots. Instead of monsters, only a few pixels and swords. In the game itself, the character and monster models are buggy in the same way.
Benchmark shows Intel HD Graphics (integrated), not GF. Nvidia's settings are always set to GF.
I think that the problem is just that the game for some reason does not see the video card and launches the built-in one. But I don't know how to change these settings in the game itself. There is no launcher in the installed folder. And the usual settings do nothing.
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel REVENS 04.03.22

help when starting error failed to initialize directx 10

N
Nucleosomka 04.03.22

Can you reinstall DirectX 10? and at the same time and 9, you never know

P
Pavel REVENS 04.03.22

Yes, I reinstalled Nucleosomka! Does not start (

.MeT. 04.03.22

Steam preorder holder.
The 1st video is buggy only (INTRO) - why? O_o
It was slow mo several. sec. in one location, where the echidna is on difficulty, where there are A LOT of enemies.

C
CoverlessVega 04.03.22

MassChester87
Have you found a solution to your problem?

M
MassChester87 04.03.22

CoverlessVega
No, I didn't find it.

A
AlexRamm 04.03.22

people is there a way to disable dx10?

i
inke 04.03.22

memory overrun error, how to fix?