3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitoZZZ9595 04.03.22 12:14 am

How to remove the screamer in the Crypto? (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I just got scared as hell today. Does anyone know how to remove it?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sugar Plus 04.03.22

Schoolboys must suffer :3 (no way)

N
NikitoZZZ9595 04.03.22

rokziel

J
Joker978 04.03.22

opened all the graves in the first location. ahah. never met him.

D
Diflucan 04.03.22

On PS 3, I opened more than half of the graves! while playing for a month in MK, but at night when I climbed in the crypt, I choked on beer from unexpected! It may be possible to delete, but no one knows how yet :)

F
Funny cat 04.03.22

I got it only a couple of times for opening the entire Krypt, PS3.

F
FIRE KING 04.03.22

At night I climbed into krypt, started scratching my hand and then this screamer abruptly.
So I cut my wrist...

G
Gabriel Freeman 04.03.22

Do not play mortal at night, or change the time on your computer, it only gets out at night (I have a duck like that), but in general, yes, a good old joke and can still scare lol, maybe it's a girl, and you pounced on her

F
FIRE KING 04.03.22

It's not that I was scared, but unexpected. If I had known in advance that this clown was in the crypt (I hate them), then I wouldn't be so scared (well, I wouldn't cut my hand either)
PS Many people can't stand screamers, and I including. Especially if they are not warned about them
pps By the way, I saw this clown on fatality shang tsung

G
Gabriel Freeman 04.03.22

Da RaZoR
They are scary only because they were not warned about. If you know about them, it makes no sense at all, as for me, the developers have cool fun, you sit in a crypt, and this stuffed animal yells at you, and then you hear steps somewhere behind (if you have 3D sound) and you already want to go to the menu

I
I'm nobody 04.03.22

Before I go to the Rammstein crypt I cut in, I caught this muck yesterday 2 times on the crypt, the current twitched a
bit here he comes out, a little annoying

A
Ariella Prendermi 04.03.22

Even I laugh at him ....
How can you be afraid of this sweetie ?? :333

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
what the hell is a spoiler? Did she tell you the ending of the story or what? what are you stupid. She had no intention of spoiling anything. Here, as it were, this screamer is discussed in this thread. if so, then this topic is a spoiler, and as a result of this, everyone who communicates here should be banned for discussing spoilers.
ps For the future: "DO NOT BE STUPID, COMRADES" !!!!!!!

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
LOOOOOL. the same screen where I walked around the topics here, so it has nothing to do with it, and everyone already knows about this fucking screamer. so stop talking nonsense about the "developer idea".
ps what kind of woman is she to you? it's like a girl :3

A
Ariella Prendermi 04.03.22

Well, you staged a holivar here))) The
topic needs a mark - a spoiler.
"And stop calling me a woman!"

Patrick_From_Kharkov
30 years old, you act like a schoolboy.

G
Gabriel Freeman 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov The
link to VKontakte was fished by a muDak, now you don’t need to know anything about anyone, everyone writes about themselves in social networks (NETWORKS)

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov is
restless. another troll.

K
Keckstone 04.03.22

I’ve been driving in MK for two and a half years, I have never seen this freak, and I don’t regret it at all. Thanks for the spoiler. I would still be too lazy to wait and look for this screamer ...

R
Richards 04.03.22

student reaction LOOOOOOOOOOOL

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Twilight Hedgehog
here, well done)

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
hmm. something is incomprehensible you are tuned to the opposite sex.