3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitoZZZ9595 04.03.22 12:14 am

How to remove the screamer in the Crypto? (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I just got scared as hell today. Does anyone know how to remove it?
55 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 04.03.22

Not so scary after Slappy from DR2 :)

A
Ariella Prendermi 04.03.22

oh, and a moron))))

C
Ce11dweller 04.03.22

Aristocratka, ahah how to live now?

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Aristocrat
hahaha. LOOOOOL. Fu Fu Fu. moron) respect aristocrat) I also found a critic. writes HUGE useless, stupid texts all the time. I haven't learned how to speak briefly.

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
is not tired of "quoting" and "answering"?
can you finish talking nonsense about how bad the whole female sex is? Believe me, girls are not what you imagine them to be. it's time for you to change your mind. It seems to be an adult "small".
ps or can you explain to us where did you get such a manner of communication "quote" and "answer", and why so much hatred for the female sex?

J
Jei Gee 04.03.22

Mom's hedgehog, How can you be scared? I played Mass Effect - there the race "Vorka" looks exactly like that. I don’t know what screamers are in MK, but how can you be afraid of them? It always amused me in people, do you even know that you are playing a game? The monster will not jump out of this game and eat you.

J
Joker978 04.03.22

JeiGee
are not afraid of screamers. they just come out at the most unexpected moment with a loud cry (roar) and scare people with this. If you watch the screamer without sound, then there will be no effect. I hope everyone watched the movie "Paranormal Activity", especially the first part. there are sharp sounds that emerge from the silence throughout the film. watch this movie without sound and you won't get any effect. exactly the same in the game. people are afraid not so much of the picture as of the sound that accompanies this picture.

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
heh. Hard case.

J
Joker978 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
what kind of spoiler? the whole topic is then a spoiler, and you need to ban everyone who discussed this spoiler here. it turns out like this.-_-

M
MKrazy 04.03.22

Oh my God... He's either really such a moron, or he's making fun of all of us. But if all the same 1 option, then do not even try to prove anything to him, because. waste your time.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
Women - The source that brings all the troubles in life! Fact.
Uh-huh, one of them brought you...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
I would beat you in the face for such words about girls, if you are gay then just say so, damn the weaker sex to litter and pour mud!
not available? so let's meet, I'll explain to you what and how! We shit on the fact that you are a critic, especially REAL critics do not litter girls and do not call them youngsters, so I think that you are NOTHINGLE, not a critic! It was a pleasure to tell you all this.

A
Ariella Prendermi 04.03.22

Patrick_From_Kharkov
You've gone....
I just don't see any reason to continue the conversation with you)
I still didn't have enough to fill my head with such a sodomy as you.

V
VVarn1ng 04.03.22

http://imgtree.info/pics/kinga.jpg/
Catch the instruction, you can remove it on a PC.

L
Lokands 04.03.22

"and she is the real egoist, who does not consider anyone, and does everything only for the sake of her bliss, which is why then some conflicts both on the Internet and in real life occur." Are you all right? How can you judge a person and reproach, if you do not even know him.

G
Gabriel Freeman 04.03.22

VVarn1ng Duck
it helped me - http://urls.by/9xc

e
emptyProfile 04.03.22

Gabriel Freeman
is not funny!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 04.03.22

Gabriel Freeman
damn you asshole, I almost got in my pants!!!))

J
Joker978 04.03.22

ahah here's a super adrenaline in the blood came) yahuuu. it's been fun))

V
VVarn1ng 04.03.22

doctorhacker
Pavel0198
Yes, yes, blame everything on him, not on me ))