3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22 12:34 am

Load on the computer when connected to the Internet

edit: Edited the description for the especially dull ones!.

Hello!. In general, after reinstalling Win 7, something loads the PC, and as it turned out, this is something, this is the svchost process. It eats a lot of memory and at the same time loads the PC. From here I have a question for experts: How to cut down this process so that it does not load anything else ?.

ps - I tried to cut it out through the task manager, but this only worsened the situation by the fact that everything disappeared from the desktop, even the Windows panel, so I had to restart the computer.

Speaking of cutting out. I read on the internet that you need to go to the control panel, go to the Administration section, and disable automatic updates there. I tried to do this, but I do not have automatic updates there, and the update itself is generally disabled, so this option does not work.

There are no viruses in the computer, since I have already checked it twenty times, with different antiviruses, such as Kaspersky, Panda, Dr. Web and Eset Nod 8.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
Pfft, I'm not adequate?, from what?, from the fact that I decided to anticipate your comment?, are you kidding me?. In general, you are inadequate here for one simple reason, you start chasing others about inadequacy when nothing left has happened, in this you are not adequate. In general, to hell with you, if you don’t want to help, don’t, I didn’t ask you for help!

7Rain7 04.03.22

Death_Cold I'm
not going to help you so politely. Good luck in Google, the problem is solved at once.

D
DeathColdUA 04.03.22

7Rain7
One more. I don't need your help, so chill out, mate!