3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
big-dan 04.03.22 12:34 am

Parkour in San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello GTA fans! Here's another topic I came up with.
111 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMMY25 04.03.22

lol

V
Vuzya 04.03.22

Yes, a normal topic, I tried cool!

V
Vice Tim 04.03.22

By the way, I tried. Liked. Of course, with the capabilities of GTA SA, you won’t run into parkour, but you can feel like a tracer. It’s good to jump from roof to roof in San Fierro, because there houses are close to each other, and in general there are many obstacles in San Fierro that can be overcome with the help of arms and legs. It’s a pity you can’t do a somersault (roll), it would be great in general.

P
Perchic X 04.03.22

Afftar, don't make me laugh. What parkour is in SA? Climbing over the fence or climbing on the roof is it parkour? :D

A
Andriukha 04.03.22

Monkey, flag, somersault, palm spin... Dick you do

V
Vuzya 04.03.22

Why are you stuck, what no parkour! Let the virtual one, however, feel like a "cool kid who spins all kinds of xy!! yu in the air" damn it, is it really cool to be proud of the fact that you can uselessly jump around the city, and you know such words like: monkey, flag ..... Well .. .hipite boys!!! =}

V
Vice Tim 04.03.22

Well, in GTA 4 there will definitely be one element of parkour - roll, we saw it in the third trailer.

V
Vice Tim 04.03.22

wuzi2007, parkour is not just climbing around the city, it's a whole philosophy, its own culture.

J
Jura 04.03.22

And I reduce gravity with the help of ArtMoney and jump to my homes, I also like to jump out of the water directly onto the Gant Bridge.

V
Vuzya 04.03.22

to parkour: well, yes, maybe ... just what for? Well, if it only gives you pleasure, then I understand! It's nice to jump there =D

V
Vice Tim 04.03.22

The essence of parkour is not about getting pleasure, but about rationally overcoming obstacles.

A
Andriukha 04.03.22

I'm made to drive, which I do. I use Spaceeinstein all in one mod, where it is possible to sit in any vehicle as a passenger, or call a personal car with a bro in the driver's seat or with a triad, and I can drive-by, call for help, and there will be a car for me in which the driver is sitting and 3 dudes who are shooting back from the cops, this is a great escape from the cops, I can also call a personal Mavrick, at the airfields you can get into a personal Shamal and fly to the airfield of the designated city, where a limousine and Huntley with security guards will be waiting, Sij sits in limousine, limousine reaches the exit and a list of where to take it appears, and all this in Driver fashion! And for parkour you have to be a scripter and animator.

G
GumbertG 04.03.22

By the way, I wanted to start this topic, I thought to start tomorrow. In general, I do three things there in my free time - drifting, tuning and parkour.
By the way, in real life, he also began to learn parkour.

A
Andriukha 04.03.22

Stand in front of a building or some other bullshit and hold the key and you'll be on the roof in no time

W
Warys 04.03.22

Someone explain what Spaceeinstein all in one mod is, and how it is eaten.
Tell us how and what to do.

h
hou5e 04.03.22

I tried to trick. Without insurance (read: without a parachute) he jumped from an airplane. :p

M
Ma4eteGT 04.03.22

Who has a rusik for this mod?

A
Andriukha 04.03.22

If anything, the latest version of the Spaceeinstein mod for Weiss
http://media.gtanet.com/gtagarage/files/spaceeinstein_Mod_v3.2.zip?1538
for San
http://media.gtanet.com/gtagarage/files/spaceeinstein_Mod_v3.0. zip?3900
And there is no Russian version

A
Andriukha 04.03.22

And here is the beta version of le parkour mod for SA!
http://files.gtainside.com/downloads/ftpd/1198448265_Parkour%20mod%20BETA.rar
And a mod for Weiss for prevention :-)
http://profile.my1.ru/_ld/0/7_parkourmod.rar

V
Vice Tim 04.03.22

Cool! What does this parkour mod add?