3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
big-dan 04.03.22 12:34 am

Parkour in San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello GTA fans! Here's another topic I came up with.
111 Comments
Sort by:
d
denyl 04.03.22

WHAT DO YOU DRIVE WHAT PARKOUR IN SAN AND FASHIONS ARE NOT GOOD YES BY THE WAY JURA AND HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS IN ART MONEY

A
Alexander Andr 7 04.03.22

I have had a parkour mod for a long time. Very cool

C
Colt 8 04.03.22

There are already a bunch of threads like this.

Z
Zaraisk 04.03.22

How to do a somersault forward, who knows, a. CJ does a back somersault and a handstand.

N
Nel123 04.03.22

Listen, what buttons do you need to press to smoke? Well, except for back flips and on your hands !!! tell me plizz !!!

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 04.03.22

There are a lot of parkour mods in Sanaa (I like to play with them myself). There, even without mods, you can jump well.

T
TommyAssassin 04.03.22

face palm...

m
megga BOSS[scored for 1 p 04.03.22

It's great to parkour in Los Santos, because there are many obstacles created in the game that we don't know about! For example, at the railway stop there is a place to throw the bike right on the roof of the clakin bella.

m
masyabasya 04.03.22

Guys, I was looking for codes for GTA San Andreas for parkour, but I found only mods, like this http://www.playground.ru/files/gta_sa_pk40_v3_0_official_release-38553 in San Andreas chtoli there is no parkour without mods? thanks for the answer!

B
BenziLLLa 04.03.22

You can overcome difficult obstacles and climb roofs and walls without any mods. It is enough to improve the ability to control a bicycle, and use a mountain bike.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

masyabasya
in san andreas chtoli there is no parkour without mods?
Of course not. The ability to climb over a fence or climb somewhere by pulling up can hardly be called parkour.