3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sapphire-artyom 04.03.22 12:34 am

Guys help with online game! (Burnout Paradise)

I did everything, downloaded the latest update, launched the game, created an account, and at the very end, you entered the wrong product key. If you believe an error has occurred, please contact EA Support at support.ea.com.
49 Comments
Sort by:
F
First_Aid_Kit 04.03.22

I also have a pancake please help!!!

s
sapphire-artyom 04.03.22

Guys, well, be good gamers, please help.

r
rock music 04.03.22

is the game licensed? if so, was there a pirate before?

P
Percival CoX 04.03.22

if license - look at the key, you could confuse "0" with "o" or "9" with g"

s
sapphire-artyom 04.03.22

I downloaded a pirate from the Internet, but at first I played over the network and then here it is

F
First_Aid_Kit 04.03.22

I bought a pirate in a store. And it says you entered the wrong product key. If you believe an error has occurred, please contact EA Support at support.ea.com.

F
Freelan 04.03.22

Pirates have been falling from the moon for a long time and have not plowed the net for a long time.
so buy a current license.

s
sapphire-artyom 04.03.22

Understandably

C
COMMANDANTE 04.03.22

I actually downloaded the code from the net and entered the correct code during installation. Then I updated it to the latest version and downloaded the know sd for it! ?HELP!

S
Sionor 04.03.22

I went to the store, bought a license, paid 600 rubles for it, played for one day and ... And that's it, the next day he told me "You entered the wrong product key. If you think that an error has occurred, contact EA support at support.ea.com"

B
Burnout_S89 04.03.22

I had such a problem. Somehow I decided.
1st option:
You need to reinstall the game without deleting the download manager, then when you install it, run the game, ignore its message "install new update" !!no update!! You start the game. When the type of swearing starts, you cannot play online until you download a new patch. Exit the game, download this patch and enter the code from the disk. Enter the EA ID that you played before. The new tag - "nickname" will not work.
2nd option: when the window to enter the username and password is displayed, check the box "remember me" And with each on. games your account and account will automatically load.

B
Burnout_S89 04.03.22

Yes, more! If it says your ID already exists. This means that you also introduce soap, but with a different tag. To avoid this, you create a new soap and a new tag) Start with the 2nd option. If it doesn't help then 1st

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

pliz, people tell me at the entrance writes over download the latest add-on Burnout [TM] Paradise. and where to download it, pliz kinte a link. I already tried it, but how to download the add-on so that I would not lose all my saves

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

I can't already I'm tearing my hair out already, please help someone urgently throw a link to the latest Burnout [TM] Paradise add-on. I stick into the monitor for days on end pliz I beg you can throw a link

P
PASHok_M_oVe 04.03.22

VVVALLLADDD
http://www.playground.ru/files/15923/ Are
you looking for this by any chance?

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

PASHOK M oVe
I don’t know myself, it seems like I downloaded an update from another site, there is also an update, but it wrote that I had the latest update installed. Besides. I'm looking for the Burnout [TM] Paradise expansion

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

PASHOK M oVe
yeah, I uploaded it, but now the current doesn't plow

P
PASHok_M_oVe 04.03.22

Pirate can't be played with updates

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

pashok m ove
how to play now? buy a license? ok, I'll try a system restore.

P
PASHok_M_oVe 04.03.22

well, if it's a pirate, then just delete the game and put it back on .... and don't download updates