3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sapphire-artyom 04.03.22 12:34 am

Guys help with online game! (Burnout Paradise)

I did everything, downloaded the latest update, launched the game, created an account, and at the very end, you entered the wrong product key. If you believe an error has occurred, please contact EA Support at support.ea.com.
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

ok, ATP, yes, but the drive turns on and off, don’t you know what the hell? I think maybe the contact is coming off

D
Drovynoy 04.03.22

VVVALLLADDD
It may not be the drive, what system does it have?

k
kuliok 04.03.22

WHERE TO BUY A LICENSE!!!! (I LIVE IN UKRAINE))))
PLEASE SUGGEST!!!!

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

ToV
I have good Windows WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL SP3 ZVER DVD MORE POWERFUL MY CURRENT WINDOW 7
used to be ok, and then the drive is in my computer folder

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

try to go to the site of the games and order a litsuhu there and at a cheaper price, otherwise my friend bought it in a store for 200 UAH, the game is very good and expensive

k
kuliok 04.03.22

VVVALLLADDD
24.02.10 17:22
game site
Can you link to the site!?!

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

kuliok
I don’t know myself, my friend downloaded it somewhere, but to say he’s silent like a partisan. Then try downloading from the site tfile.ru, I download everything there, download from the man jhonny2 he has a moderator’s picture and the game weighs 3.0GB, and it says how to do everything, it says what the name is. but before downloading, download yourself bittorrent

S
SelpinHow 04.03.22

when he writes to you "the key is incorrect", slowly click on the online game and it will start for you

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

who knows, pliz tell me the registration code for playing via the Internet on paradise, thanks in advance :-)))

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

SelpinHow
well, depending on what version of the patch and what code, then give the registration code and a link to download the latest add-on 1.100

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

pliz, people tell me the registration code in the initial entrance of the game on update 1.100

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

people in short, don’t worry, download the game from the site tfile.ru there, from the man jhonny2, download the burnout and do everything as it is said, then when you do everything as downloaded, when you open the game, a sign will be displayed and there it says "Update", download update 1.1.0.0 , then in the files (on this site) find the file NOCD NODVD + battery (at the very bottom) and download and replace the original EXEshnik with the one in the folder and that's it, and get it, but help me how to buy all sorts of cars there, I can't, who know plz write me

v
vanko97 04.03.22

Well, like that guy, I will download this game,
but will it be possible to play on an Internet?

V
VVVALLLADDD 04.03.22

then, when the game is loaded, a table with the update will pop up and there click UPDATE, then the update will download, the registration code will pop up and immediately go to the site and download the file nosd nodvd + battery

v
vanko97 04.03.22

I’m not going to download it clearly, because I won’t download the Internet 100 Kb / s for 26 hours, I’d rather wait a year and then I’ll buy a license for twenty thousand (I live in Belarus)

v
vanko97 04.03.22

how to download from torrents?

v
vanko97 04.03.22

my download speed jumps from 200k.s to 2000k.s with my net speed of 100k/s

s
slavik1980 04.03.22

The key to the licensed game can be bought on the Internet, I bought it that way and everything works fine....

v
vanko97 04.03.22

vvvvallladdd please give me a link to nodvd + batteries, otherwise I can’t find it

v
vanko97 04.03.22

you entered an invalid product key ask for help if you think that an error has occurred on the site """"""" this is what he writes when I go to the Internet