3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 04.03.22 12:34 am

Devil may cry 4: Special edition. Will Virgil be added to the game? (Devil May Cry 4)

What are your expectations? Is it possible to release on PC? It is written that it is expected to be released on Xbox1 and Playstation 4

34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 04.03.22

It will be released on PC anyway. I would love some interesting updates.

j
jane334 04.03.22

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
I hope, but the news for the game does not say that it will be released on PC. Although they will add Virgil and then thanks :)

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
Where does the infa come from that Virgil will be added?

A
Alpha3MAX 04.03.22

I hope for a full-fledged company for Verga (8-12 missions). And about the release on the PC, I think that the port will be in 2-3 months.

M
MajAMi67 04.03.22

Devil208
was even in the trailer

G
Galinka. 04.03.22

Judging by the trailer, Virgil will only be added to Bloody Palace, but I hope that not everything is shown there...

D
Devil208 04.03.22

Galinka.2401
Well, I don't need more) Blood Palace is enough for me through the roof.

_
_Ray_ 04.03.22

Devil208
And in my opinion, Virgil deserves a separate company for him. How many years have passed since the release of the fourth part!
And he would also like different fighting styles - not like in the third

K
Kuroxtyan 04.03.22

it is inappropriate for them to make an exit on the PC, I bought that litsuhu a month ago

K
Karnaj 04.03.22

Well, the DMC3 Special Edition added him as a playable character to Dante's levels without a storyline. They will probably do the same here. To the levels of Dante or in general to all. It would be cool. As a trio, he is very charismatic.

D
Devil208 04.03.22

_Ray_
Worthy, but most of the time in dms4 I spent in Blood Palace and would not mind spending the same amount of time, already for Virgil :) And let the new campaign for him be sawed in the new part. I would have him as a playable character would be a very nice bonus for the re-release) And let them think about the plot in the new part.

T
TheKep 04.03.22

I remember in the palace I was so furious ... there were days))
I, as an amateur, didn’t like the fight for the verga at all, in the 3rd, in the last DMC, Dante and Nero, it’s better to manage, both in dynamics and in contrast IMHO

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
In the trailer, he is at the end, perhaps, like 3 parts, they will stupidly make a skin replacing Dante with Virgil. Or it will be the same game only with improved graphics, but why then shove Virgil into the trailer is not clear. Wikipedia says that he will be supposed a playable character can with its own separate campaign:

Devil May Cry 4
While he is not mentioned by name, Dante refers to the Yamato as "[his] brother's", and the Bianco Angelo enemies are created from the fragments of the "Dark Angel".

Vergil is set to appear in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4 assumed as a playable character. It is currently unknown if he has a role in the story or if he is simply a bonus character. However, according to Capcom's blog, they stated that the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4 "has something to do with the blue guy". Implying that Vergil may possibly have his own campaign in the game.
http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Vergil

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
No, capcom hasn't gotten down to the point where they just change skins. Capcom has a game code and they can add anything, so we might as well see Vergil. It would be cool.

D
Devil208 04.03.22

perhaps, like 3 parts, they will stupidly make a skin replacing Dante with Virgil
I don’t understand. In part 3, Virgil was fully playable, he had his own tricks.
And Virgil could be shown just like that, because Nero's hand contains the spirit of Virgil, he even heard his voice in one of the videos - Virgil's famous phrase "I need more power". So it might not. But I still hope it will.

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
He didn't have a story campaign, the passage was like Dante's and there was only one video. Moves were added. I also hope for at least one video and a couple of missions.

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
DMS is a kind of fighting game for me. Therefore, I would like to play for Virgil. History is history, they are unlikely to come up with something, but if they let me play, then I will be glad.
Replacing the skin is just a replacement of the model, without touching the combat system. But a character is a character. DMS 4 has a very complex and well-thought-out combat system, I hope that Virgil's combat will not let you down.

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
Dante had a pretty big arsenal :D If only Virgil's character wasn't spoiled

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
Not only big, but also every action was thought out) Everything was calculated to the smallest detail

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
that's great) let them continue in the same spirit, maybe even the capcom will have a desire to make a continuation of the classic DMC, and not like ninja theory, the game itself was not bad, but they completely ruined the characters.