3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 04.03.22 12:34 am

Devil may cry 4: Special edition. Will Virgil be added to the game? (Devil May Cry 4)

What are your expectations? Is it possible to release on PC? It is written that it is expected to be released on Xbox1 and Playstation 4

34 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex.m_1995 04.03.22

Maybe in the Special edition they will reveal the secret about Nero.

j
jane334 04.03.22

alex.m_1995
Wikipedia and some sources say that most likely Nero is the son of Virgil.

a
alex.m_1995 04.03.22

jane334
This is most likely unlikely, since when Nero first got Yamato, he said that since that day my hand has become different, most likely means that his hand was not always like that, although xs.

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
Woah, don't go after the characters in DmC!) The only difference from the previous parts is that the characters are darker. Their characters are ambiguous, they are written perfectly - better than in the previous parts. There is no clear division between black and white. Also, the feelings and emotions of the characters are well written. Facial animation, some small, barely noticeable movements, very well convey emotions, experiences, you believe in characters more, they are not so cardboard and not so "clichéd". Well, the videos are not so crazy. But this is not a minus. It's even a plus. Everything in the game fits together perfectly. Videos with content would not fit here, as in 3 parts, where the hero flies, yells, laughs all the time. The game has matured, and this is not bad. The same trash is going on in the gameplay, but the script is clearly not for an audience under 10 years old.

D
Devil208 04.03.22

And even before the game, it is recommended to play Enslaved in order to understand the whole emotional side, and to understand where such a scenario, which is not inherent in the series, comes from.

j
jane334 04.03.22

alex.m_1995
Let's see what they come up with)

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
There is no subtle humor and irony as in part 3. And the jokes are at the level, aren't venereal diseases the best and I have more. Taste and color. I just liked the interesting varied gameplay, colorful locations and special effects, and the characters are not very .. .of course the graphics are 10 times better. Part 4 was already released in 2008

D
Devil208 04.03.22

jane334
I will not argue, one day you will understand) Play Enslaved, it is on PC, you will like it. From Ninja Theory.

j
jane334 04.03.22

Devil208
I'm not saying that their games are bad.

S
Shadow Death 04.03.22

Everything ... has already been officially confirmed. Trish, Lady and Verga will be added ... so we are waiting for you on PC

29SkyriM29 04.03.22

Shadow-Death
In the incentive, by the way, it already exists)

N
Nathan Spencer 04.03.22

It would be great if the developers would give Dante weapons from parts 1-3.

o
old | gamer 04.03.22

The developers are not good people. Well, really it was impossible to make normal control with a keyboard and mouse like DmC, if you already decided to restart the game. On Wikipedia, the creatures gave false information that the control in the game is keyboard and mouse. What was my disappointment when I launched the game, and did not find the mouse control.

Spoiler

t
tatopus 04.03.22

old | Gamer
In the game, the mouse can be used in the main menu. And what would be like in DMC, developers need to radically change the combat system.