3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 04.03.22 12:49 am

What is Dragon Age about? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I decided to play the Inquisition, they say it's a good game, but first I want to know what the previous parts were about and how they are connected with the Inquisition? Passing the entire series is not an option because there is not a lot of time.
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugenij_BLR 04.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
If you have not played the previous parts, then it does not matter: the games are practically not connected in plot, except for references to previous parts, as well as some game features. Everything will be clear, even if you are not familiar with this universe.

E
Eugenij_BLR 04.03.22

blazer666
How many people - so many opinions. I personally liked the game very much, like the first part - Origins.

C
Celesty 04.03.22

better take the time and play all the parts in order if you want to fully understand the plot and characters. And so, all parts are cool in their own way, for example, I like more than 2 and I liked the Inquisition. I, too, first began to go through the Inquisition, then I wanted to know how it all actually began and what the heroes constantly remember, that's how I went through all the parts several times more)

V
Vladikan 04.03.22

in the keep service, you can configure the state of the world after previous games in the series

m
marshallugntu 04.03.22

I haven’t gone through the Inquisition yet, but I advise you to start with Origins. the DA series are largely unrelated stories, but they allow developers to describe the game world from different angles. if you throw away the gomosyatina, then quite interesting games.

f
febll 04.03.22

Apart from the world itself and a few characters, all three parts are practically unrelated.

f
febll 04.03.22

marshallugntu
I agree, but the inquisition lacks a lot of backstories and interesting secondary quests, as in the first part.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.03.22

in a nutshell about the plots of the previous parts

in origin, in short, the pestilence became a gray guard and went mahatso with pestilence along with the king. the governor betrayed the king and therefore he was left alone with the straight man and the rest were eaten by a fat troll. but he turned out to be not as simple as a drake face and decided to clean up that governor's face. and at the same time wave the sea. for this, as in mass effect 3, he gathered the international along the way solving their problems so that they would give him an army. when he became cool enough, he finally figured out one of the ways with the governor who was aiming at the table and then somehow he quickly waved pestilence, which in short was led by such a fat dragon, and there trolls and urks waxed all the time and this is pestilence. and without a dragon, they do not grow.
Then it was not too valuable DLC for the plot. there you can close up the guardian of one gay who will change the world. and even if he is not sealed up with a guard, he will still become a gray guard in another part, here.
There was also a DLC but I haven't played it.
part 2 is more valuable for the plot
further in part 2 we have a new postan - in short, he deftly knocked off pestilence, went to the edge of the universe and his name was hawk. hawk all the time to success Shoal collected 50 rubles for a marauder raid on the deep paths. met a gay guardian magician who is supposed to change the world. he went to plunder the dwarven cities and found red lyrium and riches there. but one postan there betrayed him and hung down a figurine of lirimum because it rips the roof off wax. hawk got rich bought a mansion in the business district and aimed at governors. and there the Qunari were sitting there, because their alphabet was hanging down and they were waxing there. Hawk, in short, threw them out of the city and became very respected and elite. further voschem was one continuous confrontation between magicians and temples. mages voschem completely insolent and like there the magic of blood they have forbidden and the templars cheat and pretend. so, in the end, the gay guard blew up the church, from which the farts of the Khamovniks flew off and, in the end, they waved each other, and the hawk waved everyone at the end. The templar captain had a waxed red lyrium sword that a hawk had found, so she freaked out. and ische this lyrium grows here. in the world of Bartak, the templars are on strike, the magicians are rioting, the church is undermined.
in the DLC, hawk climbed somewhere for some reason, from which he awakened a very ancient and elite creature of darkness. and wax with him and with lyrium, nada will wave in the inquisitor.

m
marshallugntu 04.03.22

febll
sorry if so. I hope to get to the game soon :) in principle, a large number of backstories is a desirable factor, but not mandatory. but if there are few good side quests, then this is sad of course

s
shadow326 04.03.22

so you can’t tell everything right away) read wiki or something)

s
shadow326 04.03.22

marshallugntu
the main plot is very good there) and the missing influence points for which new locations are opened are of course monotonous, but not difficult to get)

"if you throw away the homosexuality"
if you do not poke everyone's hearts in a row, you can not find out that there is homosexuality there)
Unless Dorian reveals spoilers its essence in a personal quest) to GG, then he still does not roll up without "signals"))

m
marshallugntu 04.03.22

shadow326
well, good :)

d
diablo_7_13 04.03.22

the game is worthy to play it, and then you will decide for yourself whether it is worth continuing to play.
just a stupid post

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 04.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
If you like homosexuals, then check out the second part. And if you want a cool RPG, then play the first part. Well, if your temper craves a violent mixture of the first part and the second (it's a pity, but the sexual orientation has migrated more from the second part), play Inquisition.

H
Holly Jolly 04.03.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
Speaking of orientation? Why is the second part so blue?

s
shadow326 04.03.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
well, right in the first part there were no Leliana and Zevran))))

s
shadow326 04.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
just in the first part there was a couple of straight people - Alistair and Morrigan) and in the second everything is so to say "universal") in the third it's even more fun) not only by gender selection, but also by race)

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 04.03.22

Play. DAI deserves it

H
Holly Jolly 04.03.22

shadow326 Ok,
I just saw a scene with a certain "Iron Bull" in the review on Inquisition

s
shadow326 04.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
yeah) bestiality has not yet been added to the previous ones)
but here again ... everything is decided not by clicking on the hearts)