3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn Lad 04.03.22 12:49 am

Combat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a question about Opinik (Archgryphon lvl 35).
At the beginning of the battle, when he demolished the Quen sign for me, lives were not affected, of course, you need to dodge the next blow. And then, with grief in half, I demolished him with Zerrikan (GG 18-19lvl) three strips, and with the subsequent blow from him, he demolishes the Quen sign for me and .. Geralt dies .. immediately.
This, what the??, not synchronization of animation with damage (oh yes, the game has been suffering from this since part 2, if anyone noticed), two hits in a row? Or does it increase strength / damage with decreasing lives? If there are such not obvious things in the game?

And he also threw himself on my back once (if I saw it correctly), is it possible to immediately knock him down, as with ordinary NPCs? I didn't have time to run. Why did they make this animation, hmm.

Another question about "Lightness of the legs" dodge, damage reduction. Pumped up to 5, but I don’t understand = I don’t see the effect. How does he work?
24 Comments
Sort by:
C
CuryLiiS 04.03.22

And why bring him down being lvl 18
, do not wait at least 25?

C
Corn Lad 04.03.22

CuryLiiS
It got boring), just a little remains and he blows both quen and life, it happened twice.

K
KanoVoxLian 04.03.22

Opnik is even at a high level of Geralt, it’s hard to fill up, tested on one’s own skin, there are two ways out or pump to a high level of Geralt, or commit suicide, that is, visit the opnik, create oil against hybrids, stock up on Samum bombs, and other useful potions, and "Lightness of the legs" will help you, but only if pumped to the maximum, adrenaline accumulates during rolls, which is so important for you to deliver fatal blows to the enemy.

D
Djonnikc 04.03.22

KanoVoxLian
Hello! But you don’t know the exact numbers, how much adrenaline and how much the attacks increase!
For example, one point - 10% of the impact force. Or does it just increase crit??

C
CuryLiiS 04.03.22

KanoVoxLian
I level 25 on high difficulty flunked him without even bothering
stupidly explosive bolts for the crossbow yuzal and hits for 10 of his valnuli
and on average level 31 just in 4 hits
in the game there are no balance norms

D
Djonnikc 04.03.22

Griffin's Corn Lad
, including the archi, does good damage to a crossbow bolt, namely an explosive one! Of which you can make at least a hundred, which can really help in a difficult battle! But there is one problem, it must be on the ground, so that during the explosion it would be set on fire and, as it were, inflicted "double" damage. There is no such effect in the air, who the hell knows why!
And by the way, decoctions to help - three decoctions + 1500 lives, plus perks and armor, which increases the number of lives, then it may not damage with one blow!

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

What quest is this opnik in?

i
iwerslexx 04.03.22

viktorvvv555
Order Oxenfurt Beast.
Corn Lad
I defeated him at lvl 19, I advise you to be patient first of all) and besides, in critical cases, it will be possible to run far and save, the health of the archgriffin will not be restored. It is also desirable to have an excellent oil against hybrids and a pumped perk for the chance of poisoning from oils, as well as quen, thunder, buckshot and swallow will not hurt. In combat, everything is simple, 2-3 times he flies at you, trying to grab him with his claws, dodge to the side, press the quen on cd, as he lands, attack in all ways, then he either spits acid or screams knocking down the shield, try to go from behind or from the side , to crit, you have to do a lot of somersaulting with him) So good luck!

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

iwerslexx
Aha understood, just it was going to carry out.
Do I have a chance to kill him if I killed the head-eye 33 in the order of the missing brother at lvl 14? I am now lvl 20

i
iwerslexx 04.03.22

viktorvvv555
That head-eye in the mines is much weaker than the archgryphon. In general, there are always chances, of course, with proper preparation.

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

iwerslexx
What lvl is he?

i
iwerslexx 04.03.22

viktorvvv555

C
Corn Lad 04.03.22

I'm tired of beating him, it's already a little left, and the game sometimes considers one hit for two, this bug has been from the second part. I chose other opponents, one golem on the quest Armor of the Cat ~ 28-29 lvl, and the second golem ~ 29-30 on the quest magic tower and all this is 19 lvl, the tactics with them are easy, but it takes hp very slowly, in short it was tedious))

C
Corn Lad 04.03.22

iwerslexx
I thought to save myself by running back into the forest, but I wanted to "garlic" ))

G
GventPlayer 04.03.22

Corn Lad
buddy, killing an archgriffin is easy if you move in the right way. Look. There are 2 best moments to attack. The first - when it freezes and spits acid, you dodge with the alto in such a way that it collapses not on you but next to you. As soon as he dived - attack with a strong attack. The second moment to attack is when he is at a medium distance from you. Medium range is the distance you shorten when attacking hard. First, practice to determine it by eye. If he correctly withstood the middle distance, then by pressing the button for a strong attack, as a result of the animation, Geralt will fly up exactly to strike. AFTER A STRONG IMPACT 2 TIMES PIROUETTE. 1 pirouette back, 2 to the side. And as a result, you will find yourself again in the middle range for a powerful attack :-) Next, carefully watch his wing if he swings,
That's all.
Personally, I myself killed the archgryphon 48 lvl by 10!! (difficulty "to death") if you wish, look here

T
TponuH_ 04.03.22

I guess I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere) I'm
already lvl 20, I'm running in Skelling armor, the sword is steel from the witcher in Dobrov, silver Relic Moon, a weak infection, but the sword is beautiful.
I met him 2 times in the game.
Igni, Axii and Irden skills.
I don’t know why, but level 24+, even to death, is no longer difficult.
All the difficulty is at the beginning, when you die on drowners.
I got money in a way - monster hives, spun back and forth, stones give 230-340 each, not bad, given that there are 20-22 of them ...

G
GventPlayer 04.03.22

when we all passed 2 times - we were in no hurry. but kada 3-4-5 times here already zadrotit and you start

C
Corn Lad 04.03.22

GventPlayer
The first - when it freezes and spits acid
Yes, I myself saw this moment)). It's just "hit for two" upset me.

C
Corn Lad 04.03.22

TponuH
I'm not in a hurry either, I collect weed and run into high-level monsters)) "on the wave of Dark Souls"

T
TponuH_ 04.03.22

Corn Lad
I travel the world, I try to open everything, go everywhere.
I found a lot of quests, which I didn’t see the first time, although I didn’t do Skellige, it was a chore to swim), now it’s different.
I don’t know what’s with the trophies, I keep them, the toad is somehow strangling to sell them)