3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 04.03.22 01:16 am

Windows 10 questions.

I plan to upgrade to the free version of windows 10 and then the question arose, let's say I will reinstall Windows, how can I then install licensed 10 again? Will they give an image?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 04.03.22

Downloading from site, and there you want to write the image to disk, you want it on a flash drive, you want it like that. Well, in general, by analogy with win8
http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows-8/upgrade-from-windows-7-tutorial#buy

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.03.22

I reserved an update from 7 to 10 today 20:00 downloaded about 5 GB ($ Windows. ~ BT) the campaign has already begun before downloading ??

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

I put a clean Windows 10, but the license key from the eight does not fit ... What to do? .... Do not really have to put the eight again and update it through the update center to 10? .

B
Brotello 04.03.22

Clean install after downloading an ISO image? I first updated to 10, then I did a clean one and everything was automatically activated, and your computer is added to the Microsoft website, I even went and looked at 8.1, I didn’t have devices there, but on 10 there is a PC, the only thing I’m afraid is if I change the hardware everything will fly off or not that's the main question :3

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

SonyK.
I don’t know .... Right now I put the eight and will update to ten)

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

Brotello When
I had a figure eight, I changed the percent and the uterus, after I reinstalled Windows, the key no longer fit ..... I had to call Microsoft, they even did it there and the key came up, probably on the top ten as well))

E
Eroppo 04.03.22

RoyOBener
Microsoft seems to answer people that you must first update 7ku or 8ku, activate the updated 10ku - it will bind to the hardware, then you can perform a clean installation without entering a key

T
Tsveer 04.03.22

Has anyone upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10? It is written that there should be an update on July 29, and already on July 30, but there was no update ...

T
Tsveer 04.03.22

lost35
And what is impossible with 7? I got a notification about a month and a half ago.

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

Gufy777
Try this.....It helped me..." In this case, when viewing the update log, you can see the following entry: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Installation status: Failed. Error details: Code 80240020.

Error 80240020 is treated quite simply. Go to C:WindowsSoftwareDistributionDownload and delete all files and folders from there.After that, open a command prompt and run the command:

wuauclt.exe /updatenow
In the next 5 minutes after that, the download of the files necessary for updating will begin.You can follow the process through Windows Update."

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

eroppo
It looks like it is) .... Idiocy of course in my opinion)

T
Tsveer 04.03.22

RoyOBener
There is no such error in the update log.

E
Eroppo 04.03.22

RoyOBener
"Cunning" plan - change hardware, buy Windows again))
By the way, there is an article on updating, it is also described there as a boot disk / flash drive in the "official" way to create:
http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id= 2575

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.03.22

Greetings. I need statistics, worth trying or not. Of course, I rummaged and saw an interesting picture, someone got a ride, but someone didn’t, what could it depend on and what are the chances?
PS If not at all, then write:
a) When should I expect the first activators / assemblies?
b) Does it even make sense now in DX12? As I understand it, for starters, the game must support it (not only the video card - my 980th).

M
Mr.Sirocco 04.03.22

God, everything works fine from the first builds, how much you can ask what and how.

T
Tsveer 04.03.22

Guys, I have a question for you: about a month and a half ago, a notification icon appeared that I can reserve Windows 10. Reserved. I waited for July 29, since on this day Windows was supposed to be updated. But the update to Windows 10 never came to me ... And today, July 30, my notification icon disappeared altogether. What could be the problem? Maybe someone else has come across this? Answer please.

S
Series 04.03.22

Gufy777
The same.

S
Setesh 04.03.22

also does not update in any way (I have a 7 pro license), writes error 80240020, I don’t trust dancing with a tambourine in previous comments (on another forum, someone said that his activation has flown off)

E
Eroppo 04.03.22

Gufy777
Servers are overloaded, updates are not sent to everyone at once. In order not to wait, you can manually update, I gave the link to the instruction above
Setesh
With activation, the problem is the same - the servers are buggy, it does not crash, but it just does not activate right away - you have to wait and try again, it still activates from the next attempt

R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

Finally activated Windows 10 became)