3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 04.03.22 01:16 am

Windows 10 questions.

I plan to upgrade to the free version of windows 10 and then the question arose, let's say I will reinstall Windows, how can I then install licensed 10 again? Will they give an image?
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoyOBener 04.03.22

In general, who has not yet been able to download the program from Microsoft, update your eight (PS Just update and do not download the iso image or write to a USB flash drive, you can’t do a clean installation otherwise your key will not work, I went through it myself, I had to re-download the eight and update to 10 ...... After your hardware is linked to your Microsoft account, you can install a clean version as many times as you like and will not ask for a key. Yes, and one more tip, when you update you will be offered the option to save all files, applications , programs, etc. .... it's better not to do this, let everything be deleted, otherwise your update may take 10 hours)) Link https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10

s
skaskaster 04.03.22

Dudes! Explain - if I update my 7 to 10, do I need to re-install all programs and games as with a clean installation? Or will they all stay?

7eVeN_Up 04.03.22

skaskaster
when updating, you must select the option to save data (it seems to be called so), then everything will remain

S
SP minus 04.03.22

skaskaster

everything will remain, but not completely, and not everything will work, but most likely nothing and will always be buggy

s
shade111 04.03.22

I do not have a pirate, as I am a test participant. My problem: even when Windows was updated to build 10162, for some reason I lost the ability to scroll through hidden pictures. Buttons for switching to the next. the picture is just unclickable. And at the same time, for some reason, all the pictures, when flipping, began to be displayed in the wrong order. I sort by date modified. I tried and just put "by date". When you just look at all the pictures in a folder, they are in the correct order. But as soon as I start flipping through them, they go stupidly into a scatter. When sorting by name, everything is fine, but I need it by date. Does anyone know how to deal with this?