3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxzeva 04.03.22 01:16 am

Asus zenfone 2 instead of zenfone 5

I want to change my cell phone. So what do you think is a reasonable replacement? How much better did the second generation? And especially what about the camera?
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeFeRus 04.03.22

the new generation is always cooler than iron, a lot of lotions and other things)
googled its characteristics - 4 gigabytes of RAM is powerful. Already on sale?

R
Raykor 04.03.22

We are not selling it yet, the official start of sales is only from May 21, and already Zenfone 2 can be easily purchased by residents of Taiwan!)

m
maxzeva 04.03.22

Well, we do not live in Taiwan, so we are waiting for the start of sales. I wonder how the camera will be. What has changed in ZenUI and other little things that relate to usability

R
Raykor 04.03.22

Well, there is already a preliminary comparison of this smart from ASUS with Iphone 5S and it looks better in terms of image quality!

m
maxzeva 04.03.22

I don't find any comparison. and in general, I have not seen real pictures yet. So far, only announcements in which the maximum chips are thrown out a little bit

R
Raykor 04.03.22

Yes, there are already quite a few reviews on this ASUS Zenfone 2, but I saw a comparison of it with the iPhone somewhere, but now unfortunately I can’t find the link

m
maxzeva 04.03.22

found a much more interesting comparison of photos https://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/galaxy-s6-zenfone-2-cameras.html#poll_1595 , to be honest, the result is even surprising

R
Raykor 04.03.22

The fact that in such different price range phones there are almost identical cameras in terms of the quality of the captured image?

m
maxzeva 04.03.22

The cameras are different, and the processing technologies are different, but that's not the point, it's interesting that the output is the same

R
Raykor 04.03.22

Well, yes, despite all the vaunted statements of Samsung representatives that they will have the best cameras in their smartphones that no one can compare with, but in reality everything turned out just the opposite!

A
Amarelius 04.03.22

As you know, it is not the camera that decides, but the direct hands of the photographer. If you know how to take pictures - you don't need to overpay for a brand like gnome ;)

A
Allinos 04.03.22

It is clear that the camera is good. And what about autonomy, iron has become more demanding.

S
SeFeRus 04.03.22

There are no reliable tests yet, but the battery has been increased. Here at least it will not be worse than its predecessor.

R
Raykor 04.03.22

Well, judging by this review http://mobilexpert.com.br/smartphones/materias/11287/asus-zenfone-2-alcanca-marca-de-50-mil-pontos-no-antutu, then the hardware there is pretty cool , since not every top-end smartphone can score so many points!

A
Allinos 04.03.22

As for iron, everything is clear to me) The performance is more than enough for any game that has been released at the moment. We were talking just about the time that the smartphone will withstand in demanding games.

m
maxzeva 04.03.22

Tomorrow it will finally become clear how much smart will officially cost in Russia. I hope that the price tag will be at the level of Europe, and not more expensive. and so that our sold would not spoil this moment

R
Raykor 04.03.22

The price tag, by the way, pleasantly pleased, since the top model of this smartphone from Asus costs 20,000 rubles, and this is a fairly adequate price, moreover, it should be borne in mind that it costs 4 gigabytes of RAM

A
Amarelius 04.03.22

allividic Average
for games, close to most modern smartphones - 3.5 - 4 hours depending on the game. Although in everyday scenarios with an average load and power consumption optimization mode, zenfon2 "pulls" more than a day of work.

R
Raykor 04.03.22

So this is quite a good indicator, now many phones with such a screen resolution do not even reach these indicators!

A
Allinos 04.03.22

"Amarelius
I don't know people who would play games for 6 hours a day on a smartphone, it usually takes me half an hour to pass the subway. So it will do."