3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtNeoX 04.03.22 01:36 am

Technical Problems and Solutions v.2 (Two Worlds)

how to remove the constant drawing of trees and grass.
The visibility range is set to the maximum, and when you run in front of you at a distance of 10 meters, grass, trees, flowers are constantly drawn, and not all, but somehow selectively. That is, there is a bush, and a flower is being drawn in it ...
Che for tries?
61 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erysipelas 04.03.22

The previous topic is here.

r
red alert 04.03.22

There is no sound in the game, there is in the menu, and immediately after loading it disappears. And it's licensed from Akella

k
klitor 04.03.22

There is no video at the end of the game! WHAT'S THE MATTER???? I HAVE AKELLA!!!!!

R
Raven161 04.03.22

tell me who knows, I install the game, I go for the character, everything is fine, the game starts, the 1st location starts, everything is as it should be, only an error immediately crashes, like the application performed an illegal function and will be closed, send a report or not, what should I do? who faced this? tell me plz

R
Raven161 04.03.22

delete this post already figured out (put patch 1.2 and put the fix exe and it all worked)

R
Raven161 04.03.22

MB codecs are not installed simply? or the video itself is missing.
by the way, who has a problem with starting the game (it gives an error and offers to send a report), I can help, just when I get home I will throw off everything that and why should I do

R
Raven161 04.03.22

Who can tell me what to do so that when I enter I don’t have to enter the serial number again and again, when I restart the game it asks to update, version 1.2
and where can I remove the shadows so that I don’t have to always write Engine.shadows 0 ???

S
Siegen 04.03.22

I tried to install the game version 1.6 when I try to download it, it says that it cannot find the audio dll. With these, you can do something or it's better to go immediately to change the disk.

V
VirusPro 04.03.22

At the entrance, it writes an error to send a report or not to send, I installed a fix, but it only supports the Radeon 9600 9700 x1600, and I have a HD2600 Radeon, because of this it does not plow or not, help who knows.

l
liquidator2 04.03.22

in general, the problem is in the game on net, I have patched the version of kakella to 1.7, signed up, got the key, entered, entered
into the game, chose the city, created a Persian, but I can’t join anyone, and no one can meet me, a person who
speaks Russian, he said that this is because of whist and you need to download some program that opens ports, help

S
Sisi-moRda 04.03.22

I have such a problem. After the 3rd launch of the game, the mouse stops "working". The cursor moves, but I can't click anywhere. I have to close it through "alt + F4". The version seems to be licensed, patch 1.6.
Only reinstall helps.

S
Stas Kozelsky 04.03.22

The game starts, I start a new game, I create a character, it loads. My character appears, like the game started and immediately crashes! I set the graphics to almost the smallest, but I change the resolution - the screen becomes dark and freezes! Help! can anything be done?

G
GrbIZ 04.03.22

try newer vidyuhi firewood and read the system requirements, too, as an option, the config may not match.

M
Marongo 04.03.22

are there any mods that improve the picture so that everything is not so clear .. adding "haze", blur?

A
Avenging all 04.03.22

When installing a new patch, will the saves from the old version get lost?

J
Joeeeeeee 04.03.22

People help!!! when I enter the game everything works, but when I try to enter a name, the keyboard does not work and does not type

S
Salis 04.03.22

Joeeeeeee - People help!!! when I enter the game everything works, but when I try to enter a name, the keyboard does not work and does not print.

If anyone has such a problem - Alt Tab ohm, collapse. Then expand and all. I didn't print all the time.

a
alex63 04.03.22

Those who play on the Internet help.
At the next boot, after exiting the created game, everything starts from the beginning. I start with Komorin.
Tell me step by step what to do gently.

Thanks

a
alex63 04.03.22

I apologize for the last stupid question, I wrote on the run.
The problem is this: there is no save when playing in multiplayer (or online).
Since I have little experience in online games, I sin on some of my wrong actions.
My actions: 1-registration, etc., 2-logged into the server, i.e. chose from the list: Tarbakin No. (1,2, ... etc.), chose a game with 1 player, 3.-ask to start the game-F12 press and select the starting city from the list, there is Komorin and several others. I start doing tasks in Komorin, play for 1 hour and exit the game.
I go again, and the game starts from the very beginning, all sorts of autosaves and other game save keys apparently do not work.
What to do? Help - explain.

K
KyMaTo3Huk 04.03.22

Help plizzz I write at the very beginning of the game when the training is in progress. press F to pick up a weapon. I press f and it doesn’t ripple ((( what to do ???

SORRY IF NOT IN THE TOPIC)))