3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtNeoX 04.03.22 01:36 am

Technical Problems and Solutions v.2 (Two Worlds)

how to remove the constant drawing of trees and grass.
The visibility range is set to the maximum, and when you run in front of you at a distance of 10 meters, grass, trees, flowers are constantly drawn, and not all, but somehow selectively. That is, there is a bush, and a flower is being drawn in it ...
Che for tries?
61 Comments
Sort by:
v
vjazmagall 04.03.22

PLEASE TELL WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! The GAME is cool, but I reinstalled Windows WRITES WHEN STARTING WRITES - INSTRUCTION AT ADDRESS 0X00738FF2 REFERRED TO 0X000000 MEMORY CANNOT BE "read". I do not want to demolish Windows. tell me what the hell????

M
Metal Boss 0xE 04.03.22

When the time came to Music.xwb, the installer gave some kind of checksum error and said that music.xwb did not match the file in the .cab file, after that it gave the same error with the unittalk.xwb file. As far as I understood, I will play (if I ) without music and voice acting. Where can I separately download the voice acting for the game or the UnitTalk file itself?

L
Lewran 04.03.22

Save people. Game version 1.7, Two Worlds Game of the Year Edition by Akella. There is such a cave, it is called the Four Oaks Cave, I don’t remember exactly where, but it seems not very far from the Western Talmont Knot (the second Knot in the story). I somehow went down there, and at one of the turns of the underground passage I was thrown out. Maybe someone knows how to fix the situation?

PS
Please write to soap: [email protected]

E
Enaz Sarandas 04.03.22

Version from Akella, the patch costs 1.7. The problem is that the codecs do not want to get up (I have Piggy). He writes that they are incompatible with my VMP =( what should I do? Plus, besides, a crash at startup, but I'll try to fix this by installing PhysX, but the question is ... can I play without codecs?

F
Fozen 04.03.22

Folks, my disk was scratched and the file was corrupted during installation. Please post the UnitTalk.xwb file It is located in the Two WorldsXACTWinUnitTalk.xwb folder Thanks

in advance

E
Eves 04.03.22

I want to run with a friend online, but when I try to connect to him (or he to me) I get the message "connection error". Game from Akella. Thank you in advance

M
MAXIMUM408 04.03.22

people tell me what the hell is red badges on my doors and they do not open, what is this ???

D
DAMAN111 04.03.22

There is no music in the menu and in the game itself, who knows what the crap answer is?

M
MapKyC 04.03.22

People! Help pliz, such a problem ... During character creation, the character is not displayed on the left in the window, and when you start the game it appears without pants ...

I solved the problem by installing patch 1.3

h
hamster96 04.03.22

People help my friend and I bought Two worlds and we want to play online together but I was the first to register with the key on the box and played and then my friend tried to register but we were stupid and entered the same code and now he can’t register we already found another code but we we can’t enter this code because this line does not appear, we have already tried to reinstall it, but this table still does not appear, what should I do?????

T
Thrall forever 04.03.22

Crashes out of the game after two minutes of play with an error. How can I fix this or what patch to install? I have 1.3

D
Dragonsss123 04.03.22

Guys help me, I enter the game, press enter and start typing in English, and he enters in Russian what to do. For earlier ATP

A
Alex Keks 04.03.22

COME ON!!! I downloaded two worlds from many sites and all have the same FIRE!

Everything is going well, the game is going optimally, but when I leave the temple at the beginning of the game, the computer completely hangs!!!! Gotta reload! Checked my requirements for two worlds here http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10207/ ! They wrote that my requirements are normal !!! Guys! Help me please! I really want to play
Here are my requirements:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 512mb;
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.39 GHz;
Windows XP (SP3)
RAM: 2gb

m
morbilli 04.03.22

Hello everyone, I need help.
Two Worlds 1.7, everything you need is installed
- I launch, load, play for a while
- then everything freezes, and sometimes after a couple of minutes, and sometimes after a couple of hours
- neither keyboard nor mouse work
- some time passes (10-15 seconds) - black screen, the monitor goes into the "No signal" mode
- only reboot saves.

If anyone has come across - did you manage to fix it and how?

Intel P4 2.4, 2GB, ATI 3650 HD 512MB

Thank you.

D
DIRIK86 04.03.22

please help me, I enter the game and the black screen starts to climb out and it's not possible to play so often

D
DIRIK86 04.03.22

yes, what the hell is this fucking black screen zadolbal tried everything and new firewood and physics, but it still constantly climbs out

O
Oksanchik 04.03.22

people help me, please, I constantly have a key that requires me to create something to fix this?

Z
Zakk_Wylde 04.03.22

Good day. Such a lag .... I downloaded it 2 months ago, installed it, everything went fine, everything worked. I didn’t have much time to play, I couldn’t ... I recently reinstalled the OS, put the game, put PhysiX. At the first start, lags begin, It is impossible to find D3dx9_31.dll , It is impossible to find X3daudio.dll, etc. Well, everything starts up. It loads, everything goes, THERE IS NO SOUND! 0_o ....
What could be the problem? Unsubscribe who faced the lack of sound!
Configuration:-
Intel 3.5GHz
2Gb RAMM
Radeon 3450HD 512Mb

K
Krokodilov Sergey 04.03.22

Won't work on win 8

d
darkpromo 04.03.22

Krokodilov Sergey
, you need to install old versions of physx, look for repacks, some have them.