3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.berry 04.03.22 11:14 pm

Ladder restart and bankruptcy. (Diablo 2)

Good day to everyone. I’ll say right away that I’m not one of the fathers of this game, but I have quite a solid experience. The bottom line is this. Please explain to me why it was necessary to restart the ladder? I’ll express my opinion now. and the advantages of this extremely dubious in my opinion undertaking.

So let's start with the cons. If you are not too lazy to read, I will tell my story. After a long break (the last time I played in the 2000s and didn’t have much gear), I returned and started playing with a friend over the network, communicating via Skype. Trial and error on 3 character, I finally got a very decent gear. There was a lot of gear for several characters. I didn’t go through the Uber quest, but I wanted to. I left this activity for later. and the thought of the presence of gear warmed the soul. And just recently I decided to return and immediately stopped playing for an understandable reason. Everything accumulated by long work was gone.
So the cons of this venture in my opinion.
1) In my opinion, this is simply immoral. This game already takes too much time if you want to have a normal gear, and then they just take everything you have accumulated from you.
2) The outflow of players. The game is not new. Even such a legend, due to its antiquity, cannot be popular. This applies to all old school games. Only veterans remain and everyone has their own reserve of patience. Well, honestly, I still want to play, but again I no longer have the desire and patience to go to Mephist, Baal and the Countess 1000 times. So there is a run on pvp, hang out on br, but start such a long journey from scratch. In fact, the server will lose players in this way.

Pros:
1) While playing, I met so many snickering, greedy and vile nerds who ask for a small or a pool for garbage. These people, seeing that you need a thing, simply do not know honor and can ask for the entire inventory for it and this will not be enough for them. these freaks have lost everything the truth warms the soul.
2) An insignificant plus. Previously, you were dependent on your gear and having all the top gear for forty, it would be too lazy to play as a druid despite the desire to create this character.

Bottom line: Maybe the idea in the name of maintaining order and balance is not bad, but there are obviously a lot of shortcomings. Still, the opinion of the majority is strength, but the opinion of those who disagree must be taken into account. This is human. restart is more civilized and, for example, in special cases, do not overtake a character in a non-ladder? As an exception, consider my case. There is good equipment for 1 character. full right because we will spend a lot of time and knocking out, bargaining for it.

For the rest. If there is something to say on the case, I will listen with pleasure, but I ask you to keep mockery, trolling and insults to yourself.
88 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 04.03.22

restart nas ne ubivaet - on delaet silnee :C

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

I doubt it. You will spend even more time at the computer and plant your eyesight trying to reach the former level. Although after such a game the desire to play decreases, you look at something useful.

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

mr.berry
I read and read and did not understand anything. There was already a reset. If you want to keep it forever, play your precious gear in non-ladder or single player and at the same time make backups of saves, and store them in several copies (and places) in case of propeller failure, floods, tsunamis, etc.
My opinion is - if you do not hold a reset at all, there will definitely be fewer people, since it is at the beginning of the sozone that the people are the most.

m
mazzilavbane 04.03.22

plak-plak

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

I asked trolls and those who like to mock me not to write. I wrote at the beginning. Tell me how to contact the administration?

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

In the case: spaces are placed after punctuation marks.

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

No one plays nonlader. It looks like the restart of the ladder was made for nerds like you who have nothing else to do but spend hours on Meth. I have a lot of other things to do. And in the evening you can play for an hour.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

I will upgrade you all the necessary spells to level 80 extremely quickly and for free. I'll also throw in a shawl. Unfortunately, I belong to the fathers of the game, and it resets the holiday for me. Write in private.

R
Rowwe 04.03.22

The Wasteland must suffer... xD
Actually, the guy obviously hasn't played such games before, where resets and wipes happen much more often than in d2, and most importantly, it really delivers to most players. The only negative of this reset is the lack of updates, although not all updates are good...

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Thank you buddy. Get in touch then. Actually, I don't need much.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

mr.berry
This is no problem at all. I'll be home in an hour and write to you.

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

Please do not write to mocking assholes. Xd unfortunate shniks.

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
ok

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

mr.berry1) While playing, I met so many snickering, greedy and vile nerds who ask for a small or a pool for garbage. These people, seeing that you need a thing, simply do not know honor and can ask for the entire inventory for it and it will not be enough for them. that these freaks have lost everything really warms the soul.
Rasstroy tebia bratan, tepery eti greedy and vile nerds pros9t gul-mal za tuge bullshit

m
mazay1309 04.03.22

mr.berry
"The thought that these freaks have lost everything really warms the soul"

The thought that the bum can't buy a shaka warms the soul.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

pvpmasta
lo

m
mr.berry 04.03.22

pvpmasta
I already know how to get back in line. The principle is another matter.

m
mazzilavbane 04.03.22

Oh anexi dewego! plak-plak

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

mr.berry
RunDnB
vop priwel ewo odin - a snickering, greedy and vile nerd who asks for bullshit small or pool :D:D:D ;D

Z
ZakarumFoot 04.03.22

mr.berry
game nickname write. I'll help you with the proc. Change the chair at the same time.