3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ctoronnik 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Real Sidorovich (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

pix.playground.ru
it is clear that Sidorovich is, he lived, worked. I was even very surprised, I found the picture by accident.
67 Comments
Sort by:
O
Otmoro3 04.03.22

it's about to start...

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

what will start then?

[
[W0LF] 04.03.22

Actually, there is more than one Sidorovich in the world .... XDDDDDDDD

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

no, it's pripyat. plate. there at the factory in Pripyat lies

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 04.03.22

Deputy CEO of what?

L
Lunx 04.03.22

Turns out his name was Edward. Hmmm .. Edik-p-k. Then it's no surprise that he has such prices :))

M
MC Kebab 04.03.22

Oh, come on, Sidorovich is a common surname. And the fact that it was used in the game does not mean that there is only one YaSIdorovich. I understand that Sidorovich is part of the Zone and stalking, but you have to be sober-minded.

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

people understand! THIS PHOTO IS MADE IN PRIPYAT! at the factory! there is a board of honor, and there is SIDOROVICH.

L
Lunx 04.03.22

Oh, come on, Sidorovich is a common surname.

This is not a surname, but a patronymic. Apparently complete I.O. to call it too officially, just by name .. he doesn’t have the same years, so they call him in a simple

way. And the fact that there may have been such a person, so you are surprised. It's not the first time to know that developers like to make prototypes. Much has already been written about this.

A
ANTOXA BEST 04.03.22

Do not upset me ... Sidorovich is any character, I value him, my idol: D

M
MC Kebab 04.03.22

My idol
He has long been a part of the Zone. He appeared in the TC, I wanted to spit on Sidorovich in the TC ...

R
RadSiGER 04.03.22

By the way, this is probably him, in one of the books of the series it was mentioned that Sidor's name is Edward. Everything converges.

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

yes, sidor can and gives great prices. but there is one thing. he bought the labeled one. and so it might be thrown out

l
lokkie 04.03.22

it was he who bought the tagged one - in the sense he bought it ??!! He left him because he is alive. He judged like a true huckster, they say he wakes up and I will fuck him. What he says later to Tagged, like I saved you, let's lose the laborer on me. By the way, I didn’t like him right away, even in the video he ate a ham in a rat. And then he threw a kada with discounts, he was not even surprised. What else can you expect from a huckster?! D:)) You can’t say anything about a colorful Persian, I won’t say that it’s negative, it’s just that he has such a job. :)

P
Permanent_Lost 04.03.22

well at least not Taras!

S
STROGOV 04.03.22

No wonder, a lot of NPCs in the stalker are copied from real people, and Sidorovich is apparently no exception.

A
ANTOXA BEST 04.03.22

Yes, he was terrible at night ... I was still small, as I saw it for the first time, I was even afraid)))

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

Sidor is already really part of the zone, like the labeled one

D
Defender27 04.03.22

It is a pity that Sidorovich did not find a place in Call of Pripyat, I would like to see him later in the game, although the attitude towards him is ambiguous, but he really became an integral part of the Zone.

c
ctoronnik 04.03.22

people, or rather modders, concoct a mod "on Sidorovich?" in the Call? will be nice)