3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Has anyone had any problems with bosses at all? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first boss Nitral, as it seemed to me, was the most difficult of all, I don’t know if I pumped badly or what happened to the AI
. But the last three bosses, no matter how I put it, were not impressed, I expected more, Geralt cuts them like ducks at a watering hole. I thought at least Eridin would surprise me with something in fencing, but this did not happen. You see, the bosses are not aggressive, even on high difficulty, which is not clear. It seems that the engine is modern, and all that, but the effect is imperceptible in terms of AI. Opponents walk and fight like models.
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valeryn47 04.03.22

I remembered who calls Bathert... Gargoyle in the south of Velen, where there is a huge cemetery with mountains of corpses. There further if to pass - a stone gargoyle. If she is yours or higher than you in level, she causes such a not frail butthert with her jumps.

I
I3ender 04.03.22

Morzul
Not everyone drinks decoctions. For example, I never drank them at all, because there are only cheats. I drank only Besa when there was an overload. By the way, I didn’t drink anything on Imlerikh, neither decoctions nor potions, so I passed.

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 04.03.22

I3ender
So you can complete the game while running in a shirt, the topic was about the complexity of the bosses, and not Geralt's imbalance when pumping the "mutation" branch.

d
damnedant 04.03.22

golem if he is 5+ levels higher than you, you can grind the sword so he himself is slow, but it takes a long time to stab him, or I’m underperforming, earthen elementals gargoyles are a little easier (elementals are generally a ball compared to a golem)
by the way, with griffins, it’s convenient to perk alchemy for a slow counterattack

s
simpson747 04.03.22

Thank God there are no vile bosses "who need a special approach." Only because of them the second witcher stopped passing. There is no pleasure in picking a kraken for an hour without being able to survive.