3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roadkill Wally_ 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Noob questions. (Diablo 2)

1. Why do people buy low facets? Just wrote O lfacet 3/3 N pul, eight people wrote in the PM at once.
2. Does it make sense to craft charms 3/20/20 or is there a chance at all miserable?
3. What kind of Persian can farm hell for 8 ppl without super expensive gear, except for a hammer?
4. How to put on the measure from the second act so that he does not die from the meph?
98 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

(tiaras are usually twisted in lode too)
A kto kak dymaet , esty li smils (twist) 4erepami na LoDe Rar Areti s Baalla k primery ?
Aleksey047
IK Molot yge nawel ? :)

J
JonnyMSB 04.03.22

Yesterday I dragged my first locomotive. before that, he had never dealt with this matter. He dragged 4 mules + foreman.
As a result, 5 runes: Gul, Mal, Hel, Lem, Lem.

What is the probability of pulling out the buzz from the runkquest?

A
Alexey047 04.03.22

CorvinOk
No, I didn't find it)

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

JonnyMSB
Brigadir :) . Brigadir eto nik y chara takoy 4tole ?

g
gpyr 04.03.22

JonnyMSB
You are very lucky. rejoice.

y
yamas 04.03.22

or did he also convert a forty for the sake of xf? ..

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

yamas
9 tak Ponial on 4erez LoD vel , a BRiGADIR - eto pohody ne nikk persa a Char 40+LvL :)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

The foreman, in the jargon of machinists, is a mule that walks through the portals. But here, obviously, something else was meant. And enchantments with the ability to do a quest are usually called keys.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

JonnyMSB
1/11

J
JonnyMSB 04.03.22

I led through the lod, I didn’t even think that it was possible to carry out and convert through cl :-) I called the foreman the chara with whom I did all the quests and pumped up to 40)

s
spambot575123 04.03.22

JonnyMSB
And you, I see, are a lover of perversions.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

these slippers are very rare, you can look for
monolith777 all season long, I'm not in the state structure, here sometimes the head boils, but you need to finish the post! ;D

JonnyMSB, gz with Gul+Mal! :-)

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

>> A kto kak dymaet , esty li smils
I wouldn't.

>> Rar Areti's Baalla k primery ?
Ultimately, everything will depend on the level of the character, so the level is not very important.

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

QLinkee
Sps. Mne kazalocy 4to v recepte s 6 P Skulls iLvL toge prisytctvyet , mb 9 podzabil i pytau

o
obsessed 04.03.22

CorvinOk, present. he is there reducing the eggs during the first 3-4 boils, and then stabilizing the eggs. so s Baala is better, yes.
out, in Ararat they write: You can use this formula to get another chance at a Rare Item of the same type. ilvl = int(.4 * clvl) + int(.4 * ilvl) Player level matters.

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

Obsessed
aga. Sps, 9 yge toka wo sam glianyl - SMISL ponial. sps :)

o
obsessed 04.03.22

CorvinOk, lucky. and I still don’t get it, what is int :C

B
Biscop_moo 04.03.22

Obsessed
For encoders, this is the so-called floor, that is, the whole part from the bottom. For example, for 5.6 it is 5 and for -11.8 it is -12. But I do not guarantee that in this formula it means exactly that.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Biscop_moo, no, he, dear! :-)
and I'm out, I wrote to everyone that stupidly rounding down .. :-)

h
hangover 04.03.22

Obsessed
There are also mathematical symbols for rounding down: ⌊ x⌋
But they are not very convenient to type on the keyboard, so they often write int or floor.