3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roadkill Wally_ 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Noob questions. (Diablo 2)

1. Why do people buy low facets? Just wrote O lfacet 3/3 N pul, eight people wrote in the PM at once.
2. Does it make sense to craft charms 3/20/20 or is there a chance at all miserable?
3. What kind of Persian can farm hell for 8 ppl without super expensive gear, except for a hammer?
4. How to put on the measure from the second act so that he does not die from the meph?
98 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 04.03.22

hangover, wow!! 0__o <:DDD
Spoiler got it! this is "Rostov Ge"! :D that's how you can designate it! big sps! :D

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

obsessed
)

f
firkax 04.03.22

spambot575123
JonnyMSB
And you, I see, are a fan of perversions.

eto da, kto j eshe stanet pariki vodit' kak ne zadroti-izvrashenci

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

firkax eto da, kto j eshe stanet pariki vodit' kak ne zadroti-izvrashenci
aga - vawe predloday max RUNoy s H Hf sdeklaty - PUL !!! Xarow im izvrawatcia!!! ;)
PS ny a esli yg Hot9t izvrawatcia - to pysty vod9t 7*7 v ras4ete na IST :D

P
Patza Vats 04.03.22

firkax, why are you so hostile to wigmakers? Maybe your steam locomotive stole the lady of your heart?

f
firkax 04.03.22

zadrotstvo eto ne norm

CorvinOk +1

3m3m 04.03.22

firkax
Narisovat v heroeditore pary perf wm i neskolko pd charmov kajdii mojet

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

I have a better idea - to make runes with HF special (you can also make a special color for them so that it can be seen that this is a fake) as in nl, so that they cannot be sculpted in a cube. And also so that in the runword with such a rune, first write something like "Fool's" or "Cheater's")) The latter is my priority.
In this case, runes with HP are useful only at the beginning of the game, and wigs will naturally go into oblivion.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

firkax
Alera would have written about the abolition of wigs. Maybe he would have answered.

A
Alexey047 04.03.22

Bosses killed as part of the quest give a better chance of a good drop than subsequent visits to them?

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Aleksey047
Yes.

y
ya_RAQ 04.03.22

why do crocodiles walk lying down?

J
JonnyMSB 04.03.22

Obsessed thanks :-)

A
Alexey047 04.03.22

ya_RAQ Short
legs

k
kewelldkny 04.03.22

Aleksey047, Bosses killed as part of the quest give a better chance of a good drop than subsequent visits to them?

Exactly! I specifically download characters and bring them to hell to kill the quest andi. There is definitely a profit.
Try it, you might like it. I knocked out so shako, yesterday I sold it for a small one.

B
Biscop_moo 04.03.22

Bosses killed as part of the quest give a better chance of a good drop than subsequent visits to them?
It's called a questdrop. You can permanently get a quest drop from Andariel without additional perversions with the characters. To do this, after the quest killing Andi, you need to return to the city through the automatically opened portal, talk with Varriv and immediately go to Act 2 with him. Well, yes, that is, for the majority, this "bug" is active without their knowledge. On the Internet, you can find various variations, such as talking with Cain, hitting a tambourine, dancing, but my version was tested this season with my own hands, although I don’t give legal guarantees, of course, I didn’t look at the source. You can make sure that your quest drop is bugged by killing andi then many times. If arrows, white / gray things, gold fall out, then something is wrong. If stones, runes, blues and better always fall, everything is ok. It happens that nothing falls at all, this is normal for a kudrop as well. What else... The chance to drop soy with nm andi with kudrop and ~350 mf is approximately equal to 1:1400. Nm Andi is vulnerable to fire. Then think for yourself. Although steam locomotives are still faster.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

Biscop_moo
Sodgeforge? This is a lotr, not a lod.

O
Olik88 04.03.22

Episcop_moo Nm andi is vulnerable to fire
Any anda has -50 cutters

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Exactly! I specifically download characters and bring them to hell to kill the quest andi. There is definitely a profit. Try it, you might like it. I knocked out so shako, yesterday I sold it for a small one.
kewelldkny, :DDDDDD

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

>> If arrows, white/gray things, gold fall out, something is wrong. If stones, runes, blues and better always fall, everything is ok.
As far as I know, with kudrop the quality cannot be lower than rare. That is, if a unique and a set do not fall out, then there will definitely be a rarka. Blue can fall out in this case when a set falls out, but this item cannot be a set item.