3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSmoke67 05.03.22 12:35 am

Time travel? (Fallout 4)

I came across an entertaining video on the net:
Spoiler
In it, the author analyzes the first trailer, points to a character similar to the main character. In the moment where people run to the shelter, he is standing at the fence, but the most interesting thing is that a second before the transition to the next scene, he simply disappears, dissolving into thin air. Maybe this is of course just a bug that got into the trailer. But what if in this way the developers hint at the presence of time travel in the game?
After all, if you remember, then in the second part of the game, traveling through the wasteland, the Chosen One could stumble upon the location "Guardian of Eternity", in the center of which there was a large stone ring. After passing through it, the main character got to the 3rd level of shelter 13, only 80 years ago, and the only goal was to break the water filter. The first game actually began with Vault 13's water filter breaking and the Vault Dweller being told to go outside and find a replacement.
Given this, and in addition, the wild fantasy of Bethesda, I dare to suggest that in the new game, time travel is quite the place to be. What do you think about this?
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
pipidoo 05.03.22

I thought we wouldn't notice. Ha

R
Ripper Man 05.03.22

two videos are glued together

M
MrSmoke67 05.03.22

Ripper Man
In what sense glued together? Find the first trailer in full hd and check it out yourself.

R
Ripper Man 05.03.22

MrSmoke67 was
developed when the vidos was sawed, during installation they made gluing

M
MrSmoke67 05.03.22

Ripper Man
So the trick is that at that moment the camera rises up, after which there is shading, there are no glues. Well, just before the shading, the Persian disappears like a ghost.

R
Romy4 05.03.22

This is NOT a 100% bug. In the freeze frame, when you zoom in, you can see that a person is standing behind the gate net. If it was a bug, then it would simply be superimposed on top of some texture.
The developers intentionally did this - apparently this is some kind of hint.