3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Charly Tosher 05.03.22 01:17 am

ww barb: str or vita? (Diablo 2)

Friends, I'm rocking a spinning rampaging barbarian with demonic axes (hence the max ax mastery). I haven’t really pumped the stats yet (100 in vita, 100 in str, shop like everything is with people), because some say max str, supposedly the damage will be wild, others say that everything is better in vity, so that even Allah cannot kill you . What to max?
PS In general, there are no good PVM guides for barb, except for Toruma-sempai's guide, but it is for pvp, as you remember. So, since the topic has already been created, it would be nice to know how much and what he needs to gain at the expense of items (how many fhr, frv, manalife lich, etc.).
35 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 05.03.22

CharlyTosher
Throw everything else in vity. Str should be downloaded with a sledgehammer, not brbu)

C
Charly Tosher 05.03.22

max54
And a druid with maxed out ravens and a poison vine. For crows with a pair of beaks to cleanse baal minions for 8ppl hella.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

100 in str threw
CharlyTosher, man!

so that even Allah could not kill you
, new fathers came to pvp?..

y
yamas 05.03.22

strength, mastery, cc, aura measure, (perhaps some other thread of aura on units), units with forti, units from which thread of jewels, from somewhere else .. Against the background of all this, it will be difficult to notice units with extra ~ 100-150 strength invested ..

m
mafuсka 05.03.22

100 in str threw, shop like people have everything
mdeee

T
T Fox 05.03.22

CharlyTosher
_ Pour the rest into vita. Yes, and do not drive with peppers, put on LoHi and you will be normal.

C
Charly Tosher 05.03.22

T-Fox
CorvinOk
Good, thanks.

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

When I didn’t know about light-up and cc, I ran like a beaver with fights and didn’t fall. Then I was told that it wasn't castable since cc and I started dying all the time. Fable in prose: "Nub and placebo."

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

Among all the characters, barb from one point in vita receives the highest dividends. I still understand if the question was for a druid with his meager increase in hp. I think TS at some point realized that he screwed up the chara, pouring in an excess of stats into strength, and the topic on the forum is an attempt to find a way out of this situation.

CharlyTosher, I can tell you a combat-ready build of a full vita barbarian, costing ~Ist.

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

And no one said “fi” about the fact that he has axes in pvm, and not swords?

y
yamas 05.03.22

barb with swords looks like a paladin(

o
obsessed 05.03.22

yamas like something bad! :-)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

QLinkee, maybe he has 2 BotDs there (in none! ;-)

CorvinOk, but there can be anything you want. Accordingly, it is useless to compare prices for the time being.

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

No, they burned with pb norms. Here are the barbs. But I was tensed when the neck in the ba broke, and the pcb was not over yet.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

QLinkee, but it bothered me that the barb with the ba in the inventory is just a beast, but on the Persian model it’s something like this .. :C

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

A paladin in armor and with a sword is one of the most beautiful characters. More beautiful only forty in default.

I can suggest a combat-ready full Vita Barbarian build costing ~Ist.
Can you give me a hint? Or ist - hint cost?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

CorvinOk, you need to ask ALAKHA. :-) we can list the whole list here. if there are 2 Oath (eth) - I will be glad. :3

y
yamas 05.03.22

QLinkee
you probably had low quality(

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

yamas
Duck was yours)

3m3m 05.03.22

QLinkee
A zachem na phbre pvp barbom voobwe bit mobov? Yskoriw process max 1%