3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Charly Tosher 05.03.22 01:17 am

ww barb: str or vita? (Diablo 2)

Friends, I'm rocking a spinning rampaging barbarian with demonic axes (hence the max ax mastery). I haven’t really pumped the stats yet (100 in vita, 100 in str, shop like everything is with people), because some say max str, supposedly the damage will be wild, others say that everything is better in vity, so that even Allah cannot kill you . What to max?
PS In general, there are no good PVM guides for barb, except for Toruma-sempai's guide, but it is for pvp, as you remember. So, since the topic has already been created, it would be nice to know how much and what he needs to gain at the expense of items (how many fhr, frv, manalife lich, etc.).
35 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

3m3m
It was such a pkhbr, where only the barb was hitting, so the acceleration was very normal.

g
gpyr 05.03.22

3m3m
Don't tell me. I rocked necro with a PVP barb. He was quite worthy of chopping mobs under my HELL.

y
yok0o 05.03.22

gpyr
s moim 4tole?)
tak to 4istil phbr svoim bvc solo, o4en' daje wustro

y
yamas 05.03.22

QLinkee xs
seemed to be enough for me for 1 pkhbr)

g
gpyr 05.03.22

yok0o
Not with Gloom. You were freezing with me from phbr, pashemuta.

y
yamas 05.03.22

Hmm .. Is Alir also a fan of zealots with blue sabers?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Not with
Gloom gpyr, Mark, or what? :-) which is in the top xs?

zachem na phbre pvp barbom voobwe bit mobov? Yskoriw process maximym na 1%
quite decently cut mobs under my HELL.
tak to 4istil phbr svoim bvc solo, o4en' daje wustro
3m3m, oh, this multifaceted d2. ;-)

3m3m 05.03.22

ya imel vvidy 4to phbr skoree xodat s eni hammerami da s infi sorkami

y
yok0o 05.03.22

3m3m
barb > hamira na phbr
as auroi ot hamira barb 4istit ewe bistree 4em hamir skajem s bo ot etogo bobra)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Alir is also a fan
of yamas zealots, don't try to understand the moder's logic. :-) I became a Buddhist in this regard. a person sits in a cloakroom, throws dice - oops! six-six! opens a random topic and mows down a random post. voila - "the triumph of justice." :D

3m3m, po idee, na hbr/phbr/hcs/phcs xod9t temi, kem xo4ets9 (i realno, ofc). naprimer, mi s 4elom begali - necr telesummoner + zeal. bilo o4en veselo. :-) no mb ne maximalno prodyktivno.

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

Obsessed, this is sooo productive. Chel and I, playing in a similar tandem (samonir + frenzy for two necks), ran UT for 8ppl, and did not even notice the competition.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Patza Vats, well, I liked it very much. but a) hbr sooo tired of: C, b) inigma is needed. :-)

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

So kto nibydy vi9snil 4to y nego za demonic axes?

QLinkee And no one said "fi" about the fact that he has axes in pvm, not swords?
Ny Topori 9 tak ponymay y nego dlia togo - 4to-bi netratitcia na takyu Figny kak Dex , a vse kidaty v Str i Vita :)

P
Patza Vats 05.03.22

Obsessed, you can pervert with Naya's staff, but it will not help to fall in love with hbr'y again. ))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Patza Vats, even hurt, in my opinion. :-)