3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 05.03.22 01:43 am

Twitching in the game (Kholat)

When moving, every 1.5-2 seconds the image stops for a fraction of a second. Previously, this happened in other games, but it was decided by installing the game on the SSD. This game is on an SSD. Who knows what it could be related to?
57 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 05.03.22

Kosh13
Thank you. Why is it only on foreign sites.

z
zavval 05.03.22

vftor
For an hour of the game, I did not observe any jerks. All settings are at max.
.Ci5 - [email protected] + GTX 970.
Maybe it's all about repacks?

v
vftor 05.03.22

zavval
I tried repacks from FitGirl (2.38 GB) and from RG Steamgames (2.41 GB). What do you have?

z
zavval 05.03.22

vftor
Second.

v
vftor 05.03.22

zavval
And what is your overclocked percentage? It seems like it should have 3.5 GHz.

z
zavval 05.03.22

vftor
Yes, I always disperse stones, only without fanaticism.)) Otherwise, why buy with the letter "K", only extra money.
According to the game, that's why they didn't mark the location - it's not clear how to find out where you are at the moment.

v
vftor 05.03.22

zavval
And maybe that's why it doesn't bother you that the frequency is higher, which means that the performance is greater.
Previously, I met games where it also twitched. So then I installed them on an SSD (solid state) and the twitching disappeared. SSDs also have more performance.
As for the game itself, I haven't played it yet.

H
Hemo 05.03.22

Twitches I confirm! If it doesn’t twitch more precisely, but hangs, I noticed that mainly when cornering

v
vftor 05.03.22

Nemo
Here and on foreign sites also write about it. Such shoals have recently begun to appear frequently.
As I understand it, all this is due either to illiterate programming of the game or intentionally, in order to sell users powerful processors, video cards and SSD solid state bodies, since the neutralization of such jambs is possible on the super-performance of the computer.
It remains to hope for a patch, or spit on this stupid game. What will be the future of gaming?

z
zavval 05.03.22

vftor
Better spit, the toy is not worth waiting for a patch. No interactivity, you can’t even jump, and it’s in the mountains. This is not an adventure game, but a stupid walker-collector-reader. beautiful, but monotonous. IMHO.

v
vftor 05.03.22

zavval
Yes, although I haven't played, but judging by the comments, the game is empty.

S
Souldray 05.03.22

It's strange, already the second game with a strange executable Win64-Shipping.exe, does not show any signs of life at startup, without an error and spontaneously closes in tasks, even without giving the opportunity to start the game... Coincidence? All this is strange and interestingly, it seems that I am the only one with such a problem.

S
Souldray 05.03.22

At the same time, according to Sys.Treb, everything is on the ointment ... And Windows x64, I don’t understand what the problem is

k
kiren merik 05.03.22

had the same problem this fix helped http://wayupload.com/44gb31zzcbc5.html

G
Ghondik 05.03.22

the topic is not disclosed, it’s rather boring and it’s not clear where to go (I just keep quiet about the fact that it’s not scary, well, at least it works for me

E
Eremite_City 05.03.22

I play on low settings on GF9800GT 512Mb, Win10 x64 Build 9926
The game runs smoothly but slowly - no slowdowns. Minimum settings.
Mother ASRockâ„¢ A75M-HVS, 4 core, 4 giga DDR3. Ordinary computer.

v
vftor 05.03.22

Souldray
And I understood everything a long time ago. Recently, the Poles began to make games for Russia with viruses.