3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anthropolog13 05.03.22 01:44 am

Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whoever figured out how to play it, is already tired of losing, the cards suck, and the opponent, who is in the castle, where Emhyr has some kind of imbosity ... and 2 or 3 times brought the game to a draw, but at the end he writes that "From for the skills of the Nilfgaard faction, the enemy emerges victorious." What are these skills?
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser2407 05.03.22

anthropolog13
Yeah, I didn't know how to play it either. Need to find a guide

g
gerasader 05.03.22

anthropolog13
read training is necessary. These are the holy cards of kings:
Nilfgaard card: "if there is a draw, you automatically win"
Temeria card: "at the beginning of the round you take one card" and so on. In general, the game is easy, if there are good cards, well, it all depends on the initial 10 cards, if good ones fall out, then everything is in chocolate.
Tip: Always keep one sun card (unless you have a Foltest card that removes all effects), keep fog (if you play ranged and melee) or rain (melee and catapults) or snow (ranged and catapults). Always draw as many strong cards as possible, and be sure to draw a card with a heart emblem (returns a card that you discarded in the previous round - you can return the strongest card). Also draw a mannequin card to use the heart emblem card 2 times.

g
gerasader 05.03.22

bosser2407
antropolog13
if any people gather, then we will write a damn Gwent guide.

N
No more drugs 05.03.22

Some garbage ... It would be better if they left poker on the dice

E
Edward Core 05.03.22

I already wrote in another topic that -
"I already wrote earlier in another topic:
" Yes, everything is easy and simple, try to fuse the cards with the lowest value at first, but so that you interrupt the opponent's total points + always try to have at least would have 1 card in stock more than the opponent. And don't forget about the unique abilities of the main map and the weather conditions for both sides, always use them when you see that it can change the course of the game. That is, use on that type of troops where you do not have cards on the table and the enemy has a lot of them. + if in one of the three types on the table you have a lot of troops of the same type, you will have a bonus. This is where strategic thinking can help.
+ try to buy cards that you don't have - there will be an achievement if the game is bought.""
XD

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.03.22

I figured it out. I can't write much because I'm at work. You should always keep the best cards. And the total number is 22. and special - 10. The program randomly selects 10 cards. Any of them can be replaced. I replace by myself the weakest ones. Watch your cards and your opponent. 10 cards for the whole game. All we need is to fill a larger number. But not too much so that we have points for other rounds. I don't like special cards at all. But if already chosen. Although I try to remove them (two to choose from).

T
Toxa95 05.03.22

No more drugs...
There is tact in gwent.

a
anthropolog13 05.03.22

Toxa95
tactics you mean?

T
Toxa95 05.03.22

anthropolog13
Tact. Tactful.
Better than poker on the bones, where the purest random.

d
dubfear 05.03.22

but I liked the gwent!

H
Hortoss 05.03.22

The most asshole game, trying to beat the baron. It didn’t work out, I passed the quest about his family, I took the card just like that

d
drag-fire 05.03.22

It's a very simple game, I don't understand why it's so difficult.

A
Agaress 05.03.22

dubfear
I agree with you, at first I thought - "crap, not a game, it would be better if they left poker", and then somehow played with the men in taverns and with merchants, it turned out that this game is NAAAMNOOOGO better than poker, now it's in the habit of playing with everyone whom I meet in the game, and with whom, of course, you can play.

D
Dmitry Harchenko 05.03.22

The simplest game, especially if you run around the world and win cards from merchants, everything becomes much easier with them

p
petchnoz 05.03.22

Can each player be played once or more? What do you gain by doing this?

a
anthropolog13 05.03.22

Dmitry Harchenko,
well, in general, yes, I lost 10 times, I understood more or less what was happening ... though the opponents have super cards that are not affected by weather effects, they also came across execution cards, generally cheating, and if 2 per round , then in general,
kick-ass petchnoz,
I understand that when you play for the first time - you win a card from an opponent, all subsequent ones are just a game for money.

L
LaserDeath 05.03.22

Is there such a topic as in the second part, that you can win a rare drawing or recipe? Is there any point in playing this gwent?

D
Dmitry Harchenko 05.03.22

anthropolog13
I agree about this execution) It looks especially creepy when you put the same units with a bonus to attack and it destroys them all

p
petchnoz 05.03.22

anthropolog13
and another question, at the end of the game, you need to press esc to exit and the same key is lost, what to do?

a
anthropolog13 05.03.22

Well, you already won, it showed you that you are a winner. When you press Esc during the game - there will be another pop-up window with the exit confirmation.