3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anthropolog13 05.03.22 01:44 am

Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whoever figured out how to play it, is already tired of losing, the cards suck, and the opponent, who is in the castle, where Emhyr has some kind of imbosity ... and 2 or 3 times brought the game to a draw, but at the end he writes that "From for the skills of the Nilfgaard faction, the enemy emerges victorious." What are these skills?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fowime 05.03.22

I don't know who you need to be in order not to understand the rules of the game :) There, as for fools, everything is painted, every move.
That's the only thing, of course, I'm still surprised by new imb cards, and so far I can't really understand how to build good decks. The sellers have ordinary cards, and the strong ones cannot be won without a couple of aces up their sleeves.

a
anthropolog13 05.03.22

I don’t know who you need to be in order not to understand the rules of the game :)
Fowime
if the question is addressed to me, then I figured out the game, but many times in a row I lost to the man who sits in the castle where Emhyr received Geralt, it bothered me a little, because I couldn’t break through his imb cards, I had to wait for the moment when he didn’t have “Execution” and all sorts of “Summer from Gulet” in his hands, which cannot be weakened by anything, but they give 10 points

K
Kir6666 05.03.22

And who knows the normal games on the PC with cards like gwent cool game, I cut myself a hundred times how to play when I sit down

a
arinr 05.03.22

My strongest player was the trader who sold Aeromos items. I've played with him thirty times. Imagine my disappointment when, when I won, they gave me only a frost card.

c
cast0 05.03.22

How can you not understand this game at all? Are you 7 years old? If not, then you obviously have problems with thinking. For a normal game, do not try to play with squirrels and monsters, they are useless. It is preferable to play as nilfs, because there are a lot of spies, if there are not enough nilfs for now, we play SC. We take 3-4 scarecrows into the deck, all spies, resurrecting cards and all the heroes that we have, everything, victory is in our pocket

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

kast0
Nilfs and CS spies have the same - 3 each, but for nilfs they strengthen the enemy too much (one Skelen with a strength of 9! which is worth it). The main advantage of the nilfs is more "doctors" and 10 on regular maps. Unlike "heroes", they can be strengthened with a "horn" and returned from the end (again, with so many "doctors" - this is relevant;) ). IMHO, CS are more "balanced", for me personally - it's easier with them