3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovka-92 05.03.22 02:26 am

How to ensure that the bandits hunted for you? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Help, please, you can get some kind of title and like bandits will hunt for you, if I'm not mistaken, something was connected with artifacts there.

PS
I know that this was discussed somewhere, but, unfortunately, I can’t find it ((((
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Senile De Mentior 05.03.22

I don't think there is such an achievement. and about the arts... there the quest will be on Yanov to save Mityai from the captivity of the bandits by giving them an artifact. And then (if you fulfill the conditions on Zaton) you will get the Diplomat achievement.

V
Vovka-92 05.03.22

Well, I know how to get a diplomat))) I remember someone on the forum wrote that it seems necessary to collect art from all anomalies and then the bandits will round up you, etc..

R
Rock_Lobster 05.03.22

Find all kinds of artifacts in the game.

S

I do not know...

D
DartOreLLK 05.03.22

Find all kinds of artifacts in the game. And you'll get the "Seeker" achievement. And there are no raids, I usually have 17-16 achievements, but I hear about raids for the first time.

N
Niktosha 05.03.22

This is not a finish-up of PYS, and in the achievement for collecting arts ("Seeker") it says not to hunt, but something like "appear nearby" ..
They appear more often .. only neutrals mostly, or even friends ..
Perhaps you need to shoot them - then they will hunt ..

Z
ZeroKOFEIN 05.03.22

nehera life their urine and nefiga neutrals and all

S

really incomprehensible

p
project. 05.03.22

What are you, ZP is generally a big flaw.

d
den436 05.03.22

but I can’t find them at all) I myself am the master of the respawn zone)

w
wolf_i94 05.03.22

Yes, all the artifacts in the game are unrealistic to find, he himself suffered and searched, and did not receive the "Seeker" achievement.

N
Net1996 05.03.22

In order for the bandits to hunt for you, you need to get the "Seeker" achievement.
Here is a description of how to get it -

you found all kinds of artifacts known to the researchers of the Zone. Thus, you have earned the respect of stalkers and the close attention of bandits.
The stalkers treat you better. The bandits will follow you during your forays into the Zone.

A
ANTOXA BEST 05.03.22

I found everything! And I got the achievement, but the bandits don't hunt you

S
STALKER VORON 05.03.22

I found all the art but the bandits didn't run after me

V
Vovka-92 05.03.22

So I also found and received the title, but only once I was attacked by bandits. When I took the task from Beard to find the goldfish artifact, since as soon as I left Skadovsk, 3 bandits who were hostile, and nothing more, attacked me.

R
RomdeoFlatao 05.03.22

wolf_i94- really find everything, you were looking badly.

s
sergey1big 05.03.22

It’s like they’re hunting me, well, it’s not that they’re hunting, let’s say that even on neutral territory they are highlighted in red. What is needed for this? Everything is fucking simple. 1 I did not give them life. 2 On the deal, if it was a shol, it was still thrown. 3 Well, I found all the artifacts. Why look for them, it’s a matter of technology, well, the desire to find should also be present (more often you need to get the detector) and that’s it. In front of the stars.

S
Shadow 05.03.22

what what and finding all the artifacts is more than real, I usually find them to Pripyat if you want to fight with the bandits so put a couple of bullets from aka and enjoy

V
Vovka-92 05.03.22

So not interesting! I've killed over 200 bandits this way. There are definitely not enough shootings in Call of Pripyat! Although the mod the lord of the zone is a little fun)) make 20 bandits and wet them))))

d
dill 05.03.22

How many did not bring them down, still Neutrals (