3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovka-92 05.03.22 02:26 am

How to ensure that the bandits hunted for you? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Help, please, you can get some kind of title and like bandits will hunt for you, if I'm not mistaken, something was connected with artifacts there.

PS
I know that this was discussed somewhere, but, unfortunately, I can’t find it ((((
52 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levich 125 05.03.22

If you just make bandos enemies through game relations in Skadovsk, it will be rather uncomfortable for gg. And you won't be able to talk to the Sultan. In general, it's stupid that stalkers and bandits coexist, they should have made separate bases.

W
Watan 05.03.22

Levich 125
I agree. For example, it would be better as in the vicinity of Jupiter. There bandits at least with Freedom and Duty do not sit.

M
Metal Messiah 05.03.22

Levich 125
You can create a separate grouping for quest NPCs so that they don’t get aggro when their clanmates are enemies for gg.

L
Levich 125 05.03.22

Well, how to say... pix.playground.ru

It's a glitch, I didn't do it.

In general, it is really possible to create a new group of bandos and launch it through smarts.

Do you remember the initially aggressive bandits near the Jupiter plant? It is possible, probably, to shove the territories in the same way.

M
Metal Messiah 05.03.22

Do you remember the initially aggressive bandits near the Jupiter plant? It is possible, probably, to shove the territories in the same way.
And run them in smarts. The grouping seems to be the same, but the attitude is different. So we get - some of the bandits are neutral, and some are aggro.

D
Dead4 05.03.22

Levich 125
Ahahaah =))) I have the same bug as you had under the spoiler =)))

v
v2v3v4. 05.03.22

Levich 125
romich2
is just an NPC, there is no place in the smart terrain, or rather, he has nowhere to moor, they say there are no places.

M
Metal Messiah 05.03.22

Yeah, the bandits used to respawn on Yanov.

W
Watan 05.03.22

Metal Messiah
+1
Once it happened that hostile bandits hit Yanov (the ejection almost started), then I come, and these same bandits are already neutral, like everyone else. Although I had many friends.

L
Lilia_Nerevarina 05.03.22

On the contrary, I am friends with the bandits, I always played on the side of the Sultan, I even have the achievement "Authority". Beard under the Sultan and crushed myself that he now gives me a percentage of transactions with swag. The only thing is that in the cases with Vano and Mitya, I had to crush the bandits (however, the respect of the clear boys remained), because it’s somehow not clear to confuse rams with authority :)

a
andre.sha911 05.03.22

Bandits can become enemies, provided that you kill them everywhere and get the achievements seeker, friend of stalkers and go through all kinds of anomalies
. After that, there will be more spawns of stalkers and bandos, only bandits will be your enemies.

e
ento i 09.07.22

you find all the artifacts that are in the zone including the Oasis, the Changed Steering Wheel and that artifact in the tunnel with the controller. You will be given the seeker achievement, after the description will say something like:
You have found all the artifacts, and bandits will be chasing you.
xs probably they will follow you. Personally, when I played and got this achievement, the Bandits even flew to Yanov. and stupidly looked from afar when I was looking for artifacts in the anomaly