3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22 02:45 am

The Sims 2:University! (The Sims 2)

The name of the future addition to the life simulator The Sims 2 has become known. One of the electronic stores, without waiting for the official announcement of Electronic Arts, opened the game page The Sims 2: University. The release date of the project is also indicated - May 1, 2005. No other information is available, so one can only guess what new features virtuals will have.
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 05.03.22

Thank you, thank you!!! I also love this site! I dug it up by accident.

B
Bart60 05.03.22

Here's some more info!

Now we're going to tell you more about the sequel to The Sims 2. We're right back to the successful formula that helped make the original game a hit: creating a family of "Sims" who live in a house, get married, rise through the ranks, get into all sorts of trouble. The original game has been expanded with a number of addons, and now the sequel will get its first addon - The Sims 2 University. The name says it all, the new addon will allow you to send your "Sims" to the university.
To achieve this, in the addon, "Sims" will have a new age - a student. Different ages were already available in The Sims 2, the new age group will be between the teen years and adults and will give young people the choice of staying in their parent's nest or moving off to campus. Also, the addon will allow you to merge two households together, this will allow two high school sweethearts to go through life together and go to university together. There will be a new opportunity for "filmmakers", it will be possible to shoot a story of friendship between two families. There will be some additions to the aspiration system, now with a platinum aspiration mode, your "Sim" will not age.

Is the musical group an integral part of college life?
The addon will add new "lots", on campus you can find places such as cafes, libraries, bedrooms (where your "Sims" will stay for the night). In the hostel you will be able to share a room with a neighbor controlled by a computer (NPC). Once your Sim enters their room, the rest of the rooms will be fenced off and you will only see what is happening in your room. You can also see a large break room that will contain some new items such as bubble tubes (this item originally appeared in the original House Party addon, it still bears a striking resemblance to a hookah), a juice keg (with which students on holidays can participate in "juice exhibitions").
At University, taking care of your career will become very important, learning various skills can prepare your "Sim" well for admission. In addition, once your ward enters university, they can choose from 11 departments, which will be a kind of university career, with exams (as well as always, connections in the town will give you an extra push). A successful "Sim" who graduates from college gets a solid boost into adulthood (A four-year degree really means something in this PC game).
There will be 4 new career ladders and a few ancillary jobs, such as a shop assistant. A new scale will appear - "influence", it will gradually fill up while you are studying at the university. With influence, you can get someone to do your work for you, or you can convince a professor to give you a good grade. If you join a fraternity or sorority, you will have many new social opportunities, such as pillow fights. Society will give you unlimited influence and you will be able to order other "Sims" even if the orders are at the level of insults.
there is a lot of variety in campus life: going to parties, trying to visit your class, getting a job, etc.; The clock still runs from day to night. If you're not popular, then you'll have to work hard to get good grades. However, if you're incredibly popular, you can easily graduate from university hanging out with your black blazer secret society buddies. They will give you access to secret files - you can improve your grades, and in your spare time, being in a chic society building, develop secret projects, growing a plant that gives rejuvenating milk and devouring students.

Feed this. Is this scientific project legal?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Picture!!!!!!!!!http://www.thesims2ru.com/screenshot-uni/s2u_24.gif
The Sims 2 University hasn't been in development for a very long time, but this addon looks very promising and is scheduled for release this spring.

Tim's Europe press tour...

Happy New Year everyone,
I hope my letter reaches everyone and that you will be protected and happy this year.
I know many have been affected by the disaster in Asia, even some from EA, and I can only hope that you were spared from this tragic event.

For the next two weeks, I'll be traveling around Europe with The Sims 2 University press tour. I started this Wednesday in Amsterdam, it was so great to see so many people from the User Community (playing The Sims 2). I continue to be proud of the users' love for the game. You are the most important part of the game's success!
Then there was Brussels, then Warsaw, and only now I arrived in Madrid, then Frankfurt, Paris, London, Copenhagen, Milan, and only after all this New York, where I will end my tour. I am sure that during this time you will receive a lot of new information about the add-on.

Since I am a representative of the game, it becomes clear to me that we need to explain to everyone how we describe the new content of each add-on. As you know, The Sims 2 introduced a lot of new things, such as creating neighborhoods and ground textures. We often use concepts such as Objects and Objects, we hope that users are able to distinguish between them.

Objects for us are unique, creative things that you can choose from in the catalog, they perfectly complement the gameplay and architecture. A new lamp, a new couch, a timetable, and two-story columns, that's what we're introducing in The Sims 2 University - that's what you mean when you talk about Objects. We are adding new NPCs to the Objects, such as Cheerleaders (for those who do not know, this is a support group for sports teams, consisting of dancers and sometimes acrobats). Each of these new gameplay elements is engaging, and that's how we differentiate them from Items.

An item is something that gives additional abilities to the Objects included in the game, but also abilities that do not involve interacting with "Sims". For example, walls or floor textures, new features in Create-A-Sim, new neighborhood elements. New social interactions may also fall into this category, although we do not tend to use them separately.

I hope you understand better. So now when you see - "Includes 100+ new objects", you understand how different it is from "hundreds of decoration items".

I have plenty of time to brag about the game, and here are a couple of examples I'll show you on the road. I can honestly say that the Cow Plant is the hit of the tour. I hope you will enjoy.

I will surprise you guys with new updates on the tour and the amount of tidbits. It's hard to be away from the office as the add-on is coming to an end and the team is doing a great job so that each of you can get a new add-on in March.

With regards,
Tim LeTourneau
World Traveler

ALL INFA IS TAKEN FROM THE SITE http://www.thesims2ru.com

ghostboy how to insert pictures or how it does not work!!!!!!!

S
Strange 05.03.22

Now I'm downloading the video of the game with PG !!!

D
Da Joker 05.03.22

cool ! it will be like a new Larry current more realistic!
and will be released in March and not in May!

H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22

It will be The Sims 2 with jokes. People, tell us what the video is about?

g
ghost boy 05.03.22

Here's some more information:
The addon's website has been opened on the EA website and on the Sims2 website. There is a huge amount of screenshots, information and other things. If you want to download the video, then you can do it here, it weighs 13 MB, it’s completely fresh))

L
Lirik 05.03.22

And this addon is installed from above or will it go separately (I mean, it will already be sold combined with the game)?

H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22

Most likely only together with the original game. Or all sorts of Expansion Packs will be sold, like Sims 2 + University.

B
Bart60 05.03.22

Here are the system requirements for the addon!

If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need at least:
800 MHz processor or better
256 MB RAM for Windows XP/ME/98 or 2000
At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space
If you have a non-T&L capable video card (an Intel Extreme Graphics or a Radeon 7000/VE Series) then you need at least:
2.0 GHz processor or better
256 MB RAM for Windows XP/ME/98 or 2000
At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space
Supported video cards:
ATI Radeonâ„¢ series (7000 or better)
Radeon 7000/VE series (non-T&L; requires 2.0 GHz processor)
7200, 7500
8500, All-In-Wonder 8500
9000, 9200, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800
X300, X600, X800
NVIDIA® Quadro™ series
Quadro, Quadro2, Quadro4

NVIDIA Geforce series (GeForce2 and better)
GeForce2
GeForce3, 3 Ti
GeForce4, 4Ti, MX 420, 440
GeForce FX 5200, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 5950
GeForce 6600, 6800
Intel® Extreme Graphics (non-T&L; requires 2.0 GHz processor)
82845, 82865, 82915

IFA FROM http://www.eagames.com
Here is the exact link http://www.eagames.com/redesign/ games/pccd/sims2_university/home.jsp

g
ghost boy 05.03.22

Here's what we know so far about the form of release and installation:
It will be released as a separate add-on, which will only fit on the original version of the game. Those. if you have a pirate - there will be a lot of problems, but if, for example, the version from Softclub - the addon will get up. It may also be necessary to install the official Maxis patch before installing.
This whole situation is reminiscent of the release of addons to previous Sims - they had to re-install a pirated game in order to pull an addon on it.

H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22

And how much will a license from Softclub cost? Like a regular Sims add-on, that is, 500 rubles, or will they become impudent, and the game will cost 700 rubles?

S
Strange 05.03.22

I'm rushing from this screen: http://www.thesims2ru.com/screenshot-uni/s2u_31m.jpgMushroom

H
Hamster Jedi 05.03.22

It is very good that new careers are being added. Will there be types of colleges?

g
ghost boy 05.03.22

There will be a college with division into faculties (like in Hogwarts). For example, on the screenshots, you can already see various student robes and, for example, symbols of various faculties at the entrance to the corresponding hostel (campus) ..
It will also be possible to choose the specialty being studied, as far as I know ..

g
ghost boy 05.03.22

Agile businessmen are already ready to sell you an addon. For example, here.
And a few more details...

Hurry up to see the carnivorous cow plant, zombies and the revenge of nerds in the new Sims 2 addon!

They are almost as predictable as Halley's comet. But while the dutiful celestial body waits another 76 years before its next visit, Sims add-ons are starting to appear more and more often and with less impressive visual effects. But while Electronic Arts is preparing us for new discoveries along with their little computer people, their sequel is already making its way to the masses with a confident step.

The big difference between this addon and the original is the university campus in the game. So that instead of a family nest in the form of our own house, we get used to houses and dormitories filled with students. So while your "fledgling" freshmen dutifully fulfill all your desires, they are obliged to live together with other students and share their hopes, dreams and bad habits with them.

But don't worry, because not all of your neighbors are goofy dummies - in fact, many of them are even studying to be engineers. And while you can't directly get them to pick up your dirty laundry, you can easily have them do your job for you. This is all defined by a new parameter called Influence(!!!) which allows the most popular Sims to convince their classmates to do boring homework so they can have fun and have time to pass all the important exams.

But that's not all there is on campus. Sims will be able to develop all sorts of weird careers and skills. Therefore, while studying at the University, opening up a whole world of new Wishes, each hero can have up to 7 passions and one long-term goal, which can include new careers in show business (Sims Superstar!), music and photography.

Many fancy Bonus Rewards are also added, such as a homemade plastic surgical knife and Little Shop of Horrors.
Known as the cow plant, Botanical Nightmare is popular as the Elixir of Life, and as you will see, the recovery drink will cost you a lot of blood. But don't worry, because if you spend more time poring over the book of Magic, you can always turn your dead neighbor into a zombie (WOW! Sims Makin Magic!) that will clean your room if not your math homework. .

Sims 2 University will hit the shelves in March!

B
Bart60 05.03.22

Official Chat Transcript - Jan 27th, 2005

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 6:05:06 PM )
Welcome to today's chat! Today we're talking to the team behind The Sims 2 Expansion - University!

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:05:24 PM )
Hello everyone!

TapWater 412 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:05:32 PM )
Hi Maxis!

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:05:32 PM )
Hello everyone!

Nick ( Jan 27, 2005 6:05:50 PM )
Will there be families already in the game?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:05:50 PM)
Absolutely. Each college town will have pre-made students for you to play with (just like in The Sims 2 neighborhood).

beeph4 (Jan 27, 2005 6:06:21 PM)
Will there be any new interactions with the Expansion?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:06:21 PM )
Of course. There are also many new parties (meetings of members of the society, etc.) and more Self-interactions - "running naked in a public place" is a favorite of the group.

Aphid ( Jan 27, 2005 6:06:40 PM )
Will every neighborhood's University City look the same? Or will Pleasantview be different from Veronaville?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:06:40 PM )
There will be 3 college towns in the game and all are different from each other. In fact, you can "link" any college city you prefer to any neighborhood.

SugarandFluff ( Jan 27, 2005 6:06:45 PM )
We love you!

MaxisTim (Jan 27, 2005 6:06:45 PM)
We love you guys too!

Repichan88 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:07:55 PM )
Will we have to keep track of Sim's schedule, or will there be "public transportation" on campus, or will someone pick Him up to take Them to class at the right time?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:07:55 PM )
Sims will automatically go to class if they are in a good mood. You can also tell Them what time they need to be in class by looking at the "Level" bar, similar to the "Job" bar in The Sims 2.

Mikhail ( Jan 27, 2005 6:08:00 PM )
Can Sims Get Married on the teacher?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:08:00 PM)
Yes, but only when you reach the "Adult" level. With one, for sure, you can get engaged! Bonus - level "Yay"!

Kat ( Jan 27, 2005 6:09:01 PM )
If a Teen is home alone with kids and/or toddlers, will they be able to go to college?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:09:01 PM )
Yes, they won't want to miss the first day of School. But don't worry, the Social Worker will take good care of your children.

VampiricDragon ( Jan 27, 2005 6:09:01 PM )
Will there be any new Big Moments in Sims' Lives?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:09:01 PM )
If Big Moments are small cinematic pieces, yes.

Aninga ( Jan 27, 2005 6:10:21 PM )
What new music styles will be in the game?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:10:21 PM )
Jazz, Rock and Country!

bettybabysim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:10:32 PM )
What will be the new NPCs that our Sims can interact with?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:10:32 PM )
There are a lot of new Sims to interact with, from bold and daring cheerleaders, evil mascots, pushy trainers, depraved professors, to the level-headed Cafeteria Lady!

Vandilyn007 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:10:35 PM )
I saw college town career reward objects in Screenshots. Does this mean that Sims who graduate will be able to take them home? Or is it just for Screenshots?

MaxisTim (Jan 27, 2005 6:10:35 PM)
It is more than a "representation" of objects. You do get Career Reward Items by reaching the Adult level, which you will receive at home, not at college.

Krabnagel ( Jan 27, 2005 6:11:03 PM )
Cow plant - can it be bought or is it a reward?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:11:03 PM )
The Lagan Phyllis Simnavorii is only available as a career reward.

miacovaspet ( Jan 27, 2005 6:11:39 PM ) Will
students be able to drop out of college?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:11:39 PM )
Yes. They will inform you by phone or computer.

SugarandFluff ( Jan 27, 2005 6:11:55 PM )
Can Sims die in college?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:11:55 PM)
Certainly !

formerstormer ( Jan 27, 2005 6:12:18 PM )
Can other neighborhoods be "linked" to the same college city? Can Sims from different neighborhoods meet at college?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:12:18 PM )
No. Each neighborhood can have many different university campuses, but these are not divided between neighborhoods.

_breezy ( Jan 27, 2005 6:12:45 PM )
Please reply. How do you use cell phones and who can use them?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:12:45 PM )
Teenagers, students, adults and old people can use cell phones. To use a cell phone, you must click on the active Sim, as a result of which all available phone options will appear.

Lemonade219 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:02 PM )
Will the new age category "Student" be available only to those who go to college? Or will everyone go through it one way or another?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:02 PM )
A new age category will be available for college applicants.

thecrypttohell ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:25 PM )
Will The Sims 2 University be on DVD?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:25 PM )
No. The add-on will be on CD.

Shananasims ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:45 PM )
I saw zombies in the screenshots. Can they actually attend college?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:13:45 PM)
Yes. I hope one day the college will be completely populated by zombies. You have the opportunity to do it!

SugarandFluff ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:53 PM )
What new objects are coming to the game?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:13:53 PM )
Cell phones, handheld games, musical instruments, new career rewards and more.

ame ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:11 PM )
Will Sims who know each other be able to go to the same university?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:11 PM )
It's up to you.

Kat ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:18 PM )
Will Sims be able to visit the house to pass the time in college?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:18 PM )
Yes, They will be able to visit their parents' house. Or invite your parents, visit Them in college.

beeph4 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:37 PM )

How long is training in sim days?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:14:37 PM )

3 days each semester. Only 8 semesters. Total 24 Sim-days. If you are going to continue with an academic internship, it may take much longer.

HorseGal090 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:16:09 PM )
How long has this chat been going on?

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 6:16:09 PM )
Chat has been going on for an hour now. Ends at 4 p.m. PT.

checkerball ( Jan 27, 2005 6:16:40 PM )
Are all the things described in Gamespy's Letter Home true? New Fears and Desires?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:16:40 PM )
Oh yes. Students can leave college with 6 Desires, and additional Desires will be blocked. There are a huge number of them! Don't flunk your exams though... it gives you extra Fear.

Stash (Jan 27, 2005
6:16:47 PM) What non-college feature will be added to TS 2 U?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:16:47 PM ) Huge
range of additions to Build mode including arches, giant doors, multi-story columns and more.

Guest ( Jan 27, 2005 6:17:39 PM )
In the Swedish chat they were talking about a new aspiration. It's true?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:17:39 PM )
No. But there will be many new Desires and Fears specially created for the college.

afstandopleren ( Jan 27, 2005 6:18:12 PM )
Can Sims choose what they study?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:18:12 PM )
Yes, all Sims will start their college life in the Unannounced state, but you can help them choose the specialty they want using their phone or computer.

Mere ( Jan 27, 2005 6:18:18 PM )
Can Sims woohoo with teachers?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:18:18 PM )
Only if Their relationship is at a high enough level.

TS2- 2 good ( Jan 27, 2005 6:19:21 PM )
Will any objects used by other age groups be the same?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:19:21 PM )
Lots of different objects that can be used by different age groups. For example, camera and many other career awards.

FamousFerguson ( Jan 27, 2005 6:19:27 PM )
Can Sims visit other student rooms? And will They be able to get out with Them?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:19:27 PM )
Yes, you will be able to access other student rooms. But They can only block the door and not let you in if They hate you. And - No, Sims don't need to leave college. Here They can do whatever They want!

simsfreak7 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:20:01 PM )
Can Sims run naked in public (to protest conventions)?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:20:01 PM)
Yes. Oh yeah. This is pretty much one of the funniest interactions I've ever seen.

Sunnygirl222 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:20:39 PM )
Was making the expansion really more stressful than making the original???????

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:20:39 PM )
No. But it was a little hard to start a new project right after the release of The Sims 2.

Guest ( Jan 27, 2005 6:20:52 PM )
Do the careers required by college pay more than regular ones?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:20:52 PM )
They are more difficult in relation to others in the area of ​​skills and claiming friends. But these careers are characterized by huge bonuses in pay and at the highest level - minimal employment at work.

The Sim Vlad ( Jan 27, 2005 6:21:05 PM )
What are the system requirements for The Sims 2 University?

MaxisLucky ( Jan 27, 2005 6:21:05 PM )
This information can be found here.

dubblesimsnuts ( Jan 27, 2005 6:21:21 PM )
Maxis hunter, do you like woohoo?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:21:21 PM )

pinkfluffystuff6 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:22:01 PM )
Will Sims be able to buy mini fridges?

MaxisDoctorVu (Jan 27, 2005 6:22:01 PM)
Yes.

beeph 4 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:23:24 PM )
What are the interactions with the dressing table?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:23:24 PM)
You can do what you did with a regular mirror (change your appearance). But the really cool thing is you can change the town. No more ugly neighbors!

TapWater 412 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:24:41 PM )
Can a Sim live in dorms alone?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:24:41 PM )
No. Other dorm rooms will be used by other students.

beeph4 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:17 PM )
Will there be new outfits?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:17 PM )
Yes, we have a bunch of new hairstyles and outfits.

KamSim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:39 PM )
What types of buildings will be in the game?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:39 PM )
Dorms, Greek Society and private residence.

Aninga ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:55 PM )
Will guys have long hair?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:25:55 PM )
Yes.

Garfungle ( Jan 27, 2005 6:26:15 PM )
Which Maxis people are in charge?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:26:15 PM )
MaxiodMonkey , he/she is our leader. WE ALL SWEAR TO HIM/HER. Long live MaxiodMonkey!!!

Joey ( Jan 27, 2005 6:27:43 PM )
Can a giant cow plant eat its owner?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:27: 44 PM )
Only if it's hungry…

Lammashta ( Jan 27, 2005 6:28: 34 PM )
Will there be new radio stations?

MaxisTim (Jan 27, 2005 6:28:34 PM)
Yeah, there will be a college rock station whose tunes are amazing.

Anime_Luver ( Jan 27, 2005 6:29:59 PM )
You guys are so fast at making games! This Expansion was launched not so long ago, and now the release date is already known - March 3rd! Wow! I love you guys/girls!!!!!!!!

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:29:59 PM )
We love you too!

pinkify921 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:30:03 PM )
I heard that there is a career that can revive people. Do you need to be at the peak of your career to do this?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:30:03 PM )
No. At the sixth level of the paranormal career, you can receive a reward.

laeuge ( Jan 27, 2005 6:30:30 PM )
Can a cow plant produce milk?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:30:30 PM )
Of course. Our researchers have actually proven that the cow plant is the Elixir of Life.

IRock101 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:31:17 PM )
Are togas parties possible?

MaxisTim (Jan 27, 2005 6:31:17 PM)
Yes.

potterfan2890 ( Jan 27, 2005
6:31:27 PM ) By using the paranormal career reward, will people be able to get Bella back?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:31:27 PM )
Bella isn't dead.

Firstsheri2 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:32:29 PM )
New dances?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:32:29 PM )
Dancing around the campfire...

pinkfluffystuff6 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:34:39 PM )
Is it possible to die from a pillow fight?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:34:39 PM )
Not seen yet. We are always surprised by the things that happen to Sims.

Guest ( Jan 27, 2005 6:34:50 PM )
Will we be able to have the cafe and equipment used in the Student Union in public lots?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:35:16 PM )
Yep. All public facilities added to the University also work in the neighborhood.

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 6:36:02 PM )
We still have half an hour left.

simgirl678 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:36:09 PM )
Is it true that we will be able to build houses with unlimited number of floors? If so, will there be elevators? =D

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:36:09 PM)
Yes, but there is a special code for this. As for elevators, We are thinking about it, knowing how much you want it. ;)

Doulcan 12131 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:36:10 PM )
When a team finishes a project, is there a huge party or is no one able to do anything anymore?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:36:10 PM )
Both.

Liv ( Jan 27, 2005 6:37:19 PM )
Will there be more Neighborhood families? I love the Sims and the Sim stories you guys create! Will we see Mashugas or Chris and Melissa Rumis soon?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:37:19 PM)
You see, we really can't do that, since we have no idea about your Neighborhoods. But nevertheless, in this addon there will be new stories for you.

Aninga ( Jan 27, 2005 6:37:46 PM )
I read somewhere that the college rock station will actually play real artists. Is it true?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:37:46 PM )
Yes. Several up-and-coming artists have made recordings in Simlish. This is great!

Anime _ Luver ( Jan 27, 2005 6:38:28 PM )
I just went out to check on my Sim I left… I wanted to pause… my teen died while I was here… YOUR CHAT KILLED MY SIM! !!!! (or was it a sign that I'm too lazy to pause the game...)

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:38:28 PM)
Wow. It's a shame. If you acquire the University, then you will have the opportunity to resurrect it.

ToeNailSim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:38:35 PM )
Whose idea was it to create the cow plant?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:38:35 PM )
A collaborative effort on a project.

_Coke_ ( Jan 27, 2005 6:41:58 PM)
Is ​​it true that the University will have billiards?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:41:58 PM )
Yes, and it's incredible. Scott Phelps, animator, is a huge fan of this game. He gave his whole heart and soul to this object. I like to sit and watch him play.

Stash ( Jan 27, 2005 6:42:53 PM )
Will there be new TV programs?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:42:54 PM )
Yes, Sports Channel. What's most interesting is that you can throw a Sports Party.

unnowen9000 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:44:03 PM )
What will the new pranks be like?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:44:03 PM )
Water Balloons, Fountain Suds and more.

Repichan88 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:45:05 PM )
Who is your favorite NPC?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:45:05 PM )
An evil talisman.

Unkown ( Jan 27, 2005 6:45:15 PM )
Can zombies die?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:45:15 PM )
They can't die from natural causes (age)…but you can definitely kill them.

ASimWen ( Jan 27, 2005 6:46:32 PM )
You guys/girls are amazing!!! :- D

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:46:32 PM )
No, you guys are amazing!

afstandopleren ( Jan 27, 2005 6:46:54 PM )
Wow, evil talisman. Where did you meet him?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:46:54 PM )
Oh, he will find you. He comes and brings nothing but trouble!

LeSoleil 83 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:47:19 PM )
Can Sims marry their college sweethearts?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:47:19 PM)
Of course! Although, to begin with, you must get a higher education!

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 6:49:55 PM )
There are 15 minutes left until the end of the chat.

krunchy444 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:50:19 PM )
How did you join the Secret Society?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:50:19 PM )
It's a secret. You shouldn't open it.

micl4sims2 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:51:30 PM )
Will there be juice kegs in the dorm?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:51:30 PM )
Of course! Only with juice!

Andrew75 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:51:55 PM )
Can the family come to town to visit?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 6:51:55 PM)
Yes!

beeph4 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:53:04 PM )
Will there be lockers?

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 6:53:04 PM )
Yes, the function of which is the wardrobe.

poo12 ( Jan 27, 2005 6:53:08 PM )
Is it possible to repaint dorms in different colors?

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 6:53:08 PM )
Yes. You can't change the frame of a building, but you can change the environment perfectly.

Stash ( Jan 27, 2005 6:54:05 PM )
When is the next chat?

MaxisLucky ( Jan 27, 2005 6:54:05 PM )
Keep an eye on the website - we'll announce the chat as soon as possible!

Guest ( Jan 27, 2005 6:58:25 PM )
Can a professor be eaten by a cow plant?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 6:58:25 PM )
Professors are delicious treats.

SimsAnnon ( Jan 27, 2005 7:02:18 PM )
What happens if a cow plant eats a professor?

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 7:02:19 PM )
The professor will die and the cow plant will be ready to give milk.

dvdfrager ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:09 PM )
Can Zombies play in the arcade?

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 7:04:09 PM)
Yes. This is a good idea! I'm going to make a full orchestra out of Zombie. For example, "Hunter and the Decomposers" or something else.

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:18 PM )
The whole time of our communication is out. Thank you all for participating!

Guest ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:22 PM )
What kind of milk does a cow plant provide???

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:22 PM )
Milk that provides the expanded essence of life!

maxiskane ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:39 PM ) Bye
everyone!

MaxisTim ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:40 PM )
Bye people. See you soon!

MaxisHunter! ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:42 PM )
Yes. Thanks to everyone who came. It was a pleasure to communicate with you all!

MaxisDoctorVu ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:43 PM ) Bye
everyone. Thanks for your support.

maxiskitty ( Jan 27, 2005 7:04:44 PM )
Bye bye everyone!

MaxisHunter! (Jan 27, 2005 7:04:48 PM)
So far.

Letters Home - Sims University

What better way to present the new Sims 2 add-on than not through the eyes of the Sims themselves? We'll take a look at her letters!

She is cute, busy with lectures, but kindly allowed us to publish her letters directly from the game. This week she talks about campus life, including how she entered the Sorority. Read the new details of the upcoming expansion!

Dear Mom and Dad,

Okay, I finally made it and am in one part of the university campus. It all seemed to happen so quickly! Once upon a time I was a teenager living with you and then we all got that warning message that if I want to go to college I have to register soon. All of a sudden, all those grades I was getting in high school actually meant something: I really went ahead with my goal of keeping that A(5) GPA and getting a good scholarship.

Everyone was different. Not every Sim can get into college since you need passing grades, but judging by the crowd of students here, I don't think Sim State is too picky. There's a guy here who lives with me in the dorm - everyone calls him Grubs - who walks around shaking hands, buzzing with joy. The other night I caught him throwing water balloons off the porch. But I'm on my own.

You should see how I have grown! My face hasn't changed - except for a few big pimples, naturally - but my body is almost the same shape as an adult. It all seems to have happened so quickly. Most recently, you were waving goodbye at the door when I rushed into a cab. The next thing I knew, I was on the list of State Sims ready to move on.

It's time for me to run - Grubs is trying to get my roommate to play pool with him and she insists that I come. I will tell you about hostels in my next letter.

Dear Mom and Dad,

By getting good grades, I earned a pretty decent scholarship. This means that I have a little more Simoleons to spend on money than some of the other students. However, I'm not busy, so instead of buying one of the small houses off campus, I decided to stay in the hostel.

Here's how it works: I clicked on the hostel to move there, and found that the place was already taken. I chose the largest dorm building, it is three stories high, with about 15 students living there. Everyone gets their own room and I struggled to get one for myself. I selected a corner room by clicking on the door - just like that, my image appeared on it, and this room became mine! The system of tolerances here is the highest class.

I'm going to tell you that there was nothing to brag about when I moved in. Pretty much just a bed and a desk. This is where the money comes in handy. I painted the walls, bought my nightstand, wardrobe, and a more comfortable bed, then put up some posters. Oh, and an alarm clock, so I'm not late for class. Since I live in a dorm, I can't move walls and such - in fact, a lot of the "Build" mode is not allowed here. But I can handle.

My hostel is impressive. There is a library on the lower floor, along with a cafeteria. One of the perks of dorm life is that the cafeteria worker comes at mealtime and fills the buffet counter. It's all you can eat, which probably explains the look of my new roommate. She says she'll get over it at the campus gym, but she spends every day with Grubs at the student union.

But I'm getting out of the topic. What's going on here makes the hostel great. Almost always there are ten students wandering around and then we are constantly visited by professors, cheerleaders, some of the sorority girls, I imitated them, even the school mascot. It can be hard to get things done with Grubs and his cronies playing sox in the hallways, but it's kind of fun.

Talk about Grubs throwing water bubbles at the school mascot. I better go. I will tell you all about the campus in my next letter...

Dear Mom and Dad,

I really got into the local rhythm of life. I attend classes every day - usually just a few hours - which allows me to wander around the campus in my free time.

Sim State is as big as Pleasantview where I grew up! The campus is its own little community. It is a mixture of classic university and more modern buildings, with lots of parks and trees. I'm glad I went here. La Fiesta Technical College looked promising, but I don't think I could go to school in the desert despite the fashionable education. There is also the Académie la Tour, a European-style university. But it looked too stuffy - the old vine-covered buildings are not for me. Plus, you know there are no Fraternities or Sororities there. No, Sim State is what I need.

Besides the residence halls (there are several different sizes here), there are also a handful of Fraternities and Sorority buildings on campus. Some of them are huge! There is a student center with billiards and arcades. Lounge where everyone can fool around and drink juice. And a few stores where I continued to spend the rest of my stipend on clothes.

There is also a huge library. I really should spend more time there - because when you study with other students, you get a group study bonus, which means that the work gets done faster. The same goes for the best grades. Grubs and my neighbor spend all their time there, but I'm pretty sure they "study" exclusively on the couches in the reading room.

Speaking of my neighbor, I will say that she finally decided to take decisive action. She looked like a chipmunk for a long time with those thick cheeks of hers, but she just spent some of the cash on a "plastic surgery machine". Just look - hey, I don't know how it works, I just know that it works - she just put her face in there and now she looks like a supermodel. No, don't worry, I'm not going to do that. My face will remain the same. It's pretty crazy. Needless to say, Grubs began to visit her much more often.

Well, dorm life is really addictive. I could lock my door, which would be closed to everyone. But I usually leave the door open because I love it when people hang out in my room.

Today I found a crushed pizza box next to my bed and my cell phone downstairs in the study room. What's happening?

Attention Parents!

I'm finally fed up with living in a hostel. Sure, I loved interacting with people, but when I went to bed in my room last week and found Grubs breaking my bed. It was already too much! We are, how shall I put it? – exchanged a couple of affectionate ones. Then he threw a water balloon at me, and all the guys in the hall burst into laughter. I had to get out of there!

I had a good time with some of the Sorority girls, so I decided to give it a try. It turns out that to get into the women's community, you need to have a party. I just took my phone - as soon as I found it - and called them.

I only had a few minutes to talk to them all and impress them enough. I passed all tests. I ordered some pizza, we played video games. It seemed to me that Grubs was going to ruin everything by showing up here. But he started chasing after one of the girls. When my roommate discovered this, they got into a fight—yes, I guess you could say the party was out of control. A pillow fight broke out. By the end of the evening, I was in the Sorority!

You can be part of the Sorority and not live with your sisters, but I had to get out of this stupid dorm as soon as possible. I sold my things and then called the sorority to move. One taxi ride - and I have a new home!

My sisters and I have the whole house at our disposal. This is a refurbished old Victorian mansion. You should have seen the fireplace! Only eight of us live here and we all have our own rooms. Mine is on the second floor with a huge window.

So, the peculiarity of living in a Sorority house is that we can completely reconstruct it. The construction function is fully open to us!! We can add or remove walls and change shared spaces. I'm trying to convince my sisters that we should have a patio and hot tub downstairs.

The only problem is that there is no cafeteria here, and this reflects on us. All right, I've got to go because Marianne is going to make macaroni and cheese again, and that's not safe. More about Sorority House life in my next letter!

Hello Mom and Dad.

Now about the life of the Women's Society. Grubs was so impressed with our hostel that he said he was thinking about starting his own fraternity. It really can be done! All it takes is a phone call to campus leadership and you can register your own Fraternity or Sorority, then move into the house. It's impressive.

But I'm happy here too. The "Greek" life has some serious benefits for the Sim. On the one hand, there is the ability to manage and give orders - I can make someone clean the rest room or cook dinner. I can even get them to do my homework. Not that I do that, but it's quite possible.

Another advantage is that you get special abilities after you join a society. For example, I can now sleep on the floor and still get a quality night's rest. It's pretty handy after a wild party. Although I shouldn't have told you this.

In terms of parties, we had a toga party last weekend. I swear half the campus was there. Several guys from a local rock band came with instruments and put on a concert. Oh no, I'm not saying they were good. But we had a wild time. There was a pillow fight between me and the school mascot, a giant llama.

After that, everything got out of control. All the girls were screaming when we saw a naked jogger outside the window. He made a circle around our yard. Yes, I'm afraid Sim State has a serious "running naked" epidemic. It didn't bother me much, although I leaned out the window and yelled, "Grubs! Put your clothes back on now!"

Ohh, he hangs out in the Sorority all the time... He jumps from sister to sister like a ping pong ball. I? Not interested.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I did it! I'm no longer a Newbie!
I guess I should now explain how the training goes. My four years of college are divided into Semesters, two per year. Every semester I receive a different course of lectures. Only one course per semester - easy!

I will tell you more about the types of specializations that I can get in another letter. I am happy to report that the Year of the Rookie was not particularly difficult. And the best thing is that after finishing the second semester, I get an award! After completing my first year of study, I get an additional wish slot. You and your dad have only four of them, because you didn’t go to college, but now I have five. This means that it is much easier for me to earn aspiration points in later life.

After my Second Year, I will have the opportunity to change my life's aspirations if I choose to. After the Third Year, I will be able to consolidate two of my desires instead of one. And when I graduate, I can get another place to wish. Life will be easy after this!

I understand that if you fly out of the Sim State, you can get additional fear. Don't worry, I'm not risking it. But Grubs, I'm afraid so. He is a real bum. If he's not eating our food at the Sorority house, he's watching the new sports channel on TV. I'll be surprised when this loser flies out of here.

Life goes on - another year has flown by! I didn't even think about Summer Vacation. I love you all, keep writing!

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS ON THE SITE http://www.thesims2ru.com/

B
Bart60 05.03.22

On the site http://www.thesims2ru.com/ there is a new info called: Tim's Newsletter ...!!!!! Here is the letter:

Tim's Newsletter...

Hello everyone,

I'm with you again.

I have finally completed my amazing trip to Europe. During the journey, I spent more time in the company of people interested in the release of a new continuation of the game. When I showed them the TS2U, I saw genuine admiration and growing interest in their eyes.

During my absence, the development team was certainly approaching the stage of finalizing the development of a new addon. I was amazed at the results achieved in a short time. It is surprising! Luckily for you, it won't be too long to wait, because March is just around the corner, and with it the release of the long-awaited expansion. After the public review, we will try to eliminate all the glitches and shortcomings identified in the gameplay in a short time. This will be done before the game goes into general circulation. And you will enjoy it without a single failure.

Now let the whole world be ready for the release of this expansion. We've prepared a new Fansite Kit for you, which includes the game's logo, original box art, and some new screenshots.

Fansite Kit lies here Fansite Kit
The truth is not yet downloaded now download and write. This case weighs 39Megs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS ON THE SITE http://www.thesims2ru.com

B
Bart60 05.03.22

I downloaded the Fansite Kit and here's what's there:
8 screenshots
4 videos (about a cow, and a review of the University) 2 identical videos
2 University
logos 3 some kind of shit and
a box (3 views from the side from the front and from the other side) I
ADVISE EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Bart60 05.03.22

TS2R Review of the first add-on - University

The first addition to the game.

Why is the first addition about the University? So, Tim explained this by saying that originally they wanted to implement this idea in The Sims 1, but due to the limitations of TS 1, regarding age and generations, this idea could not be implemented in the project. As for TS 2, where there are different age groups, then the opportunity presented itself to translate the plan into reality. Which was done by Tim and the development team. You have the right to accuse Tim that it was "University" that was supposed to be the first addition to the game. But Tim's desire for "University" was for several reasons.

One of the reasons for the addition of a new age category "Student" is an increase in life expectancy. Tim wanted to create this age category, which will later be used in the add-on. If you stop the development of this add-on and leave it planned until better times, starting a new project, then in the future the introduction of the “Student” age group, without affecting the next additions, would be complicated.

Tim also explained the creation of this add-on by introducing separate items that are not particularly related to the add-on, but are in great demand among the players. For example, musical instruments don't have much to do with University life, but many players create music videos as part of their stories, so EA wanted to provide them (the players) with the right environment to further develop their activities.

Ooooh… Let's now take a closer look at the possibilities of these items. Musical instruments are varied. Given a choice of drums, guitar, and piano, Sims can play solo or join an orchestra. When two or more Sims play together, music is born. In this case, the same melody can be launched, but already based on the number and variety of instruments involved in it. If these hits are good, then Sims can perform in public and earn tips from their fans.

Before I get into the gameplay of the University, I would like to talk about the available cheat codes in the add-on today. Do you dream of houses with unlimited number of storeys? There are no more floor restrictions, either on your lot or in the public lot. If 5 floors isn't enough for you, then the sky is the limit (assuming your PC is able to handle this). Building skyscrapers is now possible, and every floor will be used in the game, but this can be problematic. For example, a Sim who is on the 19th floor is likely to miss the car from work that came to pick them up. It may take 5 minutes of real time for the Sim to come down!

Spicy details.

So... University... Each Neighborhood has its own College in the form of a new area known as "College City". These new areas consist of Brotherhoods and Communities, which will be the training of the Sim, who will move here from the parental home upon reaching a certain age - "Student". Communities include Grammar Schools, Music Halls, Libraries and Cafeterias (you can also create your own). The only residential areas in College City are the Dormitories.

Upon arrival at the College, you will immediately turn your attention to some things in the Dormitory that may surprise you. The first is that there is no "Build" mode. You won't be able to move walls and do much more, although knowing the code I'll talk about later will allow you to change things.

Each Sim on Campus will have their own room. When you introduce a Sim to a Campus, you allocate rooms for your Student Sim and NPC students, which will later become their habitats. After the allocation of places, his image will appear on the door of your Sim, so that in the future you can determine the room of your ward. While you can't change the walls in the room, your Sim will be able to decorate it to their liking and needs, either by changing the furniture or painting the floor.

As mentioned above, NPC students will also have their own rooms, although they are managed differently. Once the NPC students are assigned to rooms, the contents of that room will gradually disappear. In addition, an NPC Sim that has entered their room will also gradually disappear (all that remains is a kind of bubble - an image of their thoughts and actions, which will appear above the doors of their rooms). This, Tim explains, should make the game work better. Therefore, there is no need to impersonate an NPC Sim. When your Sim enters a student NPC's property, the contents of the owner's room will appear.

Presentation of students.

Where do students come from? So, at your own discretion, you can create your own students using the updated "Create A Sim", or of course the new version of BodyShop that will be released with the "University" addon (which will allow you to create a new age group "Student") .

It is more likely that at first you will want to send your existing children to college. This is where your fun begins. A new opportunity has appeared in the "University" - to "move" certain members of one family to another. So, for example, you can choose children from different families and place them together in the College Dormitory.

Here's another interesting point: new "Desires" have been added. Not only College City, but the entire Sims now has a completely new set of "Wishes", one of which is "Influence". This is such a cool feature that students can use to influence their fellow students and, of course, for selfish purposes: order them to do their homework, clean the house, etc. Just think: Your Sim can become a foreman, managing all the Sims in the area, making your life easier. The more friends, the more influence your Sim has.

For the next aspect of the game, I had to make my own observations. Forum participants asked to learn about majors (majors) and GPA's (GPA - average score at school, university). As a European, I am not fully familiar with these terms ( major & GPA ) that I was asked to ask Tim about. Many of the aspects of the "University" are very "Americanized", so for Europeans these terms and references might not be clear, but the events themselves are very clear - Sim is learning. Sim sits on exams, gets grades. He gives them up or he fails. I don't think that upon entering the game, I will not be satisfied with the sight of American terms (it is unlikely that these terms will be changed before the game is released). You may have already noticed that I have started to refer to the American vocabulary of words related to the Sims more often, for example Neighborhood ( neighborhoods ).

There are 11 disciplines that a Sim can choose from. Each discipline has its own classes and assessments, almost the same as Jobs. Each discipline has its own class time at a certain level. Each semester lasts 3 Sim-days. There is an exam at the end of each semester. Depending on the discipline and the semester, classes can be held in the morning, afternoon and evening.

While a Sim is leaving for classes, he leaves the dorm (the same thing happens when Sims leave for work). This is due to the fact that a Sim can gain the desired level of knowledge and pass exams without even attending classes. While Sims spend a certain amount of time studying or doing their homework (or having someone else do their work for them), they can get the required "Success" level. One thing to note: Sims will not be able to "cheat" on exams! Failing two semesters will result in your Sim dropping out of the College. Sim will return home to his relatives and, of course, not with a commendable letter, but disgraced and humiliated.

A Sim student can get a part-time job (for example, work in one of the cafeterias). This can lead to complications in studies, in relationships with friends and in basic needs, but additional income will help to survive in the Dorm and acquire additional luxuries.

In the Dormitory, a fairly decent place is devoted to a variety of jokes and various sports tricks. Tim showed me the Team Mascot (Rabbit) from a rival college that he (Tim) decided to douse with water using a spray bottle. As a result, a fight broke out between the Talismans... torn off ears and scraps of fur... Real bedlam! Sprinklers are huge and multifunctional. By placing them above the stoves in the Residential Lots, you can prevent any fire. And while you do not have to use the service of firefighters. Another noteworthy joke is soap suds in the fountain.

Quarry awards.

As we continued our conversation, Tim showed me one of the specialty awards, Cow Plant, as part of the Natural Science career. Here are the answers to some forum questions: Yes, you can feed Plant Cow to NPC players, including teachers! The result is the Elixir of Life.

Another reward item that I haven't seen until now is the "Plastic Surgery Home Kit" which a Sim can use to reshape their face. When using this reward, an editor similar to the one we use to create a Sim appears on the screen (section "Face Features"). This way, you can make your changes to the Sim directly "in the game". If your offspring leaves much to be desired, (for example, a huge, huge nose is a deformity!), Now you can correct it by making surgical changes. Unfortunately, these changes are not passed down through the genes. And how we would like to see beautiful offspring in the future ... But, alas.

The art career will unlock the new Stylish Camera, with which you can take pictures of your Sims in a variety of poses. You can also take a photo by lining up your Sims Brotherhood buddies at the end of the year. It will be a serious shot or sophisticated - it all depends on you. The resulting photographs can be hung on the walls or placed in a beautiful photo frame on the table.

The Paranormal Career spawns the Resurrect anamonotron, a reward with which you can deal with Death. By offering a "boney" bribe, you can bring any dead Sim from the neighborhood back to life. And it is true! Yes, that old grandmother who died as a result of your neglect, you are able to bring back to life, for a moderate fee. Bring back to life anyone with a gravestone. When reborn to life, Sim returns to the beginning of the stage of life in which he was before the moment of his death.

If the amount of money that you offer to Death does not correspond to the appointed one, then the result will not be the one you expected: instead of a real Sim, Zombies will appear. These pale green creatures form a peculiar society, flocking from all over the Neighborhood (Town). Tim once had a scary dream involving a demo, based on which he showed me a fancy new pool table with zombies.

Ah… Billiards. After watching the second pool table video, I noticed that the Sims' heads were turning in the direction the rumbling ball was heading. It's so eye catching! The Sim or Sims will play billiards from start to finish (do you remember the chessboard action?). I asked Tim how long it took to create such an object. It turns out that 60-70 people were involved in the creation of the Billiard Table, working for hours on the object: from artwork to animation!

There are also many other interesting objects (unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to see all the objects, so their appearance will be unexpected for you), but I can assure you that you will be able to print your own money, being a member of the "Secret Society". ;-)

Using all the money, your Sim can claim rights to form their own Society!

I think I've covered all the main features of the Add-On (which Tim bothered to show me).

Some other items include the Mini Refrigerator, which allows you to save your room space and budget by placing a Microwave on top. New luxurious fences, Public Souls with their hidden plumbing and sewer network. Oh, not to mention full length mirrors that stretch from floor to ceiling. Now you have the opportunity to make mirrored walls for your Gym. I asked about mirrored ceilings, but... Hmm.

I also learned a little about a new radio station that is undocumented. All College Rock songs were recorded by real artists who created special Simlish versions of their songs. It is quite possible that we will see or hear some of our favorite Sim-tracks in the Music Charts.

So, to sum up TH2U's First Expansion: a nice mix of gameplay tweaks and new features that will extend the life of the game and add tons of storytelling possibilities. During the game you will discover many interesting directions every day.

And what do we have for the "second"?

And I asked Tim about it.

This section is going to be about another (most likely, but not guaranteed) EA Traditional Content tool for furniture items, specifically for modifying patterns (materials). Here you will find additional samples and structures that you can later use in the "Purchase" mode. For example, you really want your chair to be painted in the style of "Cage", for this you will have to use the tool to create / import a sample for further use in the game. Most likely, this tool will contain some basic (elementary) functionality that will allow even beginners to start editing an image and achieve new results. For example, simply changing the position of the slider in the "Color" menu, make the bedspread pink or the chair cushion black. Alas,

I wonder what the next addition will be? Unfortunately, it's a secret for now, as we expected. But Tim pointed out that the details will appear as soon as, so immediately. Since the discussion of this issue has already begun.

It's time to sum up... I hope that my article about TS2U interested you, although there was little new in it, but still. I enjoyed what I saw and heard immensely, and now I look forward to being able to torture my Sims in terms of learning (I hated school).

Steve(TS2R).

Forum Q&A.

Here are Tim's answers to some questions from the Forum that I didn't cover in the information above:

Q) I would like to confirm the rumor that we will be able to age NPCs! In this way, our Students can get engaged to their College lovers naturally when they grow up.

Oh yeah. Any NPC can be adopted into a family under the right circumstances.

Q) What will be the new method of death?

A) The Cow Plant is the new single method of Death (as far as Tim could remember...I hope his memory is correct).

Q) Is there a chance that we will see a person who is fully occupied with household duties (butler / maid)?

A) Not in this Supplement… But you will have the opportunity to influence the visitor to clean your house and prepare food for you. ;-)

Q) I would like to know if the system requirements of the Add-On will be different from the Original?

A) There will be no changes to system requirements.

Q) I would like to know if a Sim at the university can attend other Community Lots besides the College?

A) There are Community Lots in College City, and Sims can visit their families regularly when they come home.

C) Are interactions with teachers and instructors possible? If so, can I flirt or woohoo with the professor to improve my grades?

A) Yes, you can interact with the professors, and you can (try to) influence them to raise your grades to the level you want. ;-)

Q) Can the police destroy your student fraternities?

O) Alas, yes.

Q) Can we feed Plant Cow NPC players? If so, can we feed the Plant Cow by sacrificing the Teacher?

O) Yes, and yes. ;-))

Q) Are the hostels separate or is the Student Hostel an institution for both sexes?

A) Each Sim has their own room within the Dormitory.

C) In the Dormitory, the doors do not close, like a bank without a safe and guards. How can I protect my mp3 player from being stolen by a green alien creature?

A) The doors are lockable. Another Sim will not be able to enter without the permission of the tenant.

Q) Can a Sim sell test answers to another Sim?

Oh no. No cheating at the University!

Q) Can Our Sim spend time at work when they usually go to school?

Oh no. They may spend part of their time at work in cafeterias or other Community areas.

Q) Are there any curfews in the Dormitories?

Oh no.

Q) Are togas really fireproof? Running around a fire in togas is not a good idea in my opinion.

A) No, they are not fireproof. I agree, it's not a very good idea.

Q) Will We be able to make a fire in the library?

A) Unfortunately not. Bonfires are outdoor objects.

Q) Is it possible for the ensemble to choose the music?

A) Yes, there are 3 types of music to choose from.

Q) Will there be new dishes in the Expansion that Our Sim can cook?

A) There have been no changes in this Supplement regarding food. But EA knows that players like variety in food, so they (EA) are making sure that food variety will not be neglected in the next expansion.

C) If both twins want to go to college, is it possible that they will end up in the same room?

A) They will be able to live in the same Dormitory, but in different rooms.

Q) Will there be a basketball hoop?

A) No, it won't be in this Addendum, but possibly in the future.

Q) Can a Sim go home during breaks?

A) Sims MAY visit their relatives, who, in turn, can also come to College City to visit their child.
ALL THIS INFORMATION IS ON THE SITE http://www.thesims2ru.com

t
twopac 05.03.22

but I have a question, somewhere I heard that the developers also want to make an operating mode, in the sense that now you will see the workplace of your sim, and so play them (sim) at work, whether it’s prada or not!