3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey047 05.03.22 02:45 am

Noob questions. (Diablo 2)

1) What is the best way to brew HF +1 to the skill tree? Any charm since act 3 of the nightmare? I read in Google that the best option is those charms that fell from hellish baal and diablo, is that so?
2) I have a poisoner, a question about a golem. Which one is most suitable for deterring enemy raids?
3) How much does HF +1 to poison skills and bones actually cost, what rune can I trade for?
4) How to cook midrange +5 allres?
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS1988 05.03.22

1) s baala i di mojno svarit 41+hp skillor vot i vsya raznica
2) glina
3)cl - um
4) tak je kak i gc, varit sc s perf kamnyami

S
Sanchez Ramirez 05.03.22

1) Baal, Diablo and Nihl drop the highest level Hz (I forgot which one), so they are suitable for brewing skillers with 41+ hp. If you just need skillers, then yes, from act 3 nm you can already cook.
2) Clay. He is the fattest + slows down the enemy = profit.
3) Near Mal, maybe.
4) You will cook it for a long time. In that season, these were sold along the Mal-East, now - xs. IMHO, it's easier to catch sc for 10-11 fire and light cuts in order to finish the performance to more or less normal.

W
Woof 05.03.22

o sc 110 ilvl, for cooking.

A
Alexey047 05.03.22

Where is the best place to raid clothes? Now I'm running in the pit, does it make sense to go through an anka and run on Pindle?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Aleksey047, Pindel is greedy, but can drop something very good (Griffon, CoA). the problem is that this race in a circle is a very tedious task. : Since if you run, put on the swap bow - runeword Harmony, it will speed up the run to the red portal.

p
passed 05.03.22

Any charm since act 3 of the nightmare?
Nearly. Need ilvl=50+ (starting with NM Great Marsh)

Where is the best place to raid items?
Pete, herbs, xx quite cheerfully clean with poison.

R
Rowwe 05.03.22

Such a question, what blanks are better for measuring for lunch, infi?

p
passed 05.03.22

There is an opinion that GP.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

passed, it is better to orient the chela to skillor with hp, IMHO. the truth about the minimum ilvl to spawn +1 tab sk is not very profitable.. :-)

Rowwe, gp, ca. gp has a good dps jump at 20% ias, ca has a good dps spike at 35% (Andy+ias jewel).

A
Alexey047 05.03.22

Does it make sense to carry SC +5 FHR in a backpack or is it just the bottom?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Aleksey047, the question is always about achieving a break. if the break (of a magpie, let's say) is 60%, and you have fhr only on the Spirit shield (55%), then yes, of course it's worth it!

s
spambot575123 05.03.22

Such a question, what blanks are better for measuring for lunch, infi?
Lunch is better to eat yourself, merk and so fat.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

spambot575123, happy birthday, doubleposter! <;D

t
tatunserg 05.03.22

nifiga se Nubian questions ... I don’t understand more than half of the words ...

A
Alexey047 05.03.22

where to put the gold? Does it make sense to "play" with merchants? And what to buy from them?

R
Rowwe 05.03.22

Obsessed
gp, ca. gp has a good dps jump at 20% ias, ca has a good dps spike at 35% (Andy+ias jewel).
And where can I see the info on the breaks of all discs?

R
Rowwe 05.03.22

Aleksey047
There is definitely a sense. It is worth buying rings, amulets, tiaras, circlets, gloves can also be very valuable. You just need an appropriate character level, like 95 (less is better for some items), since the ilvl of the item depends on it, and hence the affixes. Also, when gambling, you can find any unique and set items. And gamble is one of the ways to quickly find the gear of the desired ilvla for crafting.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

Rowwe
Here is the topic - http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/polearms_on_merc-656211/ everything is painted there according to Feng Shui)

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

Aleksey047
Rowwe when gambling, you can find any unique and set items
mogno - toka wans tam o4eny nizkiy , 1/2000 (na Unik ) , or dage meniwe ;( yge nepomny to4no. Sam li4no 2 Raza "lovil" v Gamble Low Raven Frost 15 /low AR i 4yty poly4we .Komyto i SoJi v Gamble perepadali vrode :)

R
Rowwe 05.03.22

Thank
you