3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey047 05.03.22 02:45 am

Noob questions. (Diablo 2)

1) What is the best way to brew HF +1 to the skill tree? Any charm since act 3 of the nightmare? I read in Google that the best option is those charms that fell from hellish baal and diablo, is that so?
2) I have a poisoner, a question about a golem. Which one is most suitable for deterring enemy raids?
3) How much does HF +1 to poison skills and bones actually cost, what rune can I trade for?
4) How to cook midrange +5 allres?
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

tatun nifiga se Nubian questions... I don't understand more than half of the words...
Aga , negovori . Obi4no NYPi neznayt gde vzaty ZOLOTO , 4tobi voskrewart naemnika . a tyt neznayt kyda devaty :)
Aleksey047
Zoloto kst ewo mogno prodavaty drygim igrokam :) , 3kk-Pul. Mb dage 2,5kk za Pul was mogno prodaty.
Ny eto like variant :)

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

Komyto i SoJi v Gmble perepadali vrode
It would be funny if the counter of sold soybeans decreased by one.

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

Episcop_moo
ny na, zdrava9 Misly !!!
i togda ewo kogda SoJ komyto Drop - toge minysovaty ! :D:D:D

s
spambot575123 05.03.22

Obsessed
Thank you, but I have then.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

spambot575123, When I paid, at first I lag terribly, and then my Internet finally went out. :-)

CorvinOk, look, the admin will read it and do it! ;FROM

s
spambot575123 05.03.22

Obsessed
The problem is that I have a date of birth on my PG that DOES NOT CORRECT TO REALITY.

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

Obsessed, look, the admin will read it and do it! ;With
tak 9 toka za !!! mne vawe po BARABANY!!! zealom SoJiki farmti kak to neosobo variant ;D
PS i vawe 9 ne v tom ne v etom sezone nerazy SOJ nedropal ;)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

spambot575123, but you yourself don’t really fit her! <;DD

i vawe 9 ne v tom ne v etom sezone nerazy SOJ nedropal ;)
CorvinOk, oh yes, I see you, it's my alter ego! spiritual brother.. sodium! ;D Zil love, soji you do not fall .. you're not Kostyan, hour? ;D

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

Obsessed
Nea Kost9n - 9 Max . ;D
Gayd your KST - esli razobtacia "nemnogko Crapovat" ;)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

CorvinOk, I haven’t climbed there for a long time, moreover, I’ve made confusing edits, but the madaration here is so lazy that only the Rescuer Cat responded, saying that he was no longer a madarator. :S so I even xs, what are we talking about. BUT, if everything is the same there - you are welcome to posratstso! ;D
[edit] Well, apparently, no edits were made, you bastards. : D so I'm waiting for criticism, if there is. for now - I'm on hcs. ;-)

r
resist_low 05.03.22

Aleksey047
game is a real topic. you can start from level 89 (kirsleti). last season gambled amul 3fire 93hp, 3wc 86hp metalgrid,mary28,pary tuar na sory i amky)) this raven 20dex, 3wc 91hp amyl pary tuar na necra i soru +3vetka/stat/2sock

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Gayd your KST - esli razobtacia "nemnogko Crapovat" ;)
CorvinOk, well, scribble later, if there is a desire.

p
passed 05.03.22

you can start with 89
You can also start with 86 if you catch +2 sk.

A
Alexey047 05.03.22

Does the Raven frost ring have value?
What about Rune Master Ettin Axe with 5 sockets?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Aleksey047, RF - close to perf. master is not.

HOW?! HOW WHAMAS DID A POST IN A CLOSED TOPIC?? :DDD

A
Alexey047 05.03.22

Obsessed
What can I exchange for? It is desirable for something.

g
g_n 05.03.22

To find out the price of items, there is a corresponding topic in the trade section. For other questions, create a topic, by the name of which it is clear what is being discussed there. Themes "questions about everything" do not need to be done.

y
yamas 05.03.22

How often does one drued tornado do damage if you walk very close to it?