3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22 03:35 am

No connection to update server (wtf) (Anno 2070)

The people may have a button accordion theme, but I didn’t see any solutions in similar ones .... I
bought a litsuhu, installed it, entered the SD key, everything was accepted, registered with Ugame, I try to enter the game, I can’t enter the game, I can’t enter there is a new version, update ....

When I try to update writes No connection to the update server .... (manually downloaded patch 1.04 from PG, did not help) ...

Laucher deleted and installed (the one that came with the game), did it with uninstall (otherwise xs how else ..). ...

Who faced the problem, help me figure it out (loading the servers does not solve it, I visited it many times day and night) ....

Yes, and there is a button with a proxy server, should you register it there? (if yes, which one?)
23 Comments
Sort by:
W
WladV 05.03.22

Simbatmorexod
I faced a similar problem, I have WIN7 64-bit. It was constantly buggy. it didn’t start at all, it didn’t connect.
If you have Win 7, then on the desktop, right-click on the "ANNO 2070" label and select properties from the pop-up menu. In the window that appears, select the Compatibility tab. Check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for . And in the list you select Windows XP (Service Pack 2). And for one thing, check the box Run this program as an administrator. and press OK.
And every time you start the game, it is desirable - turn off all antiviruses and security programs. (Firewalls)
My problem was solved; there were no more failures; there were practically no

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

Thanks, I'll try, more opinions

K
KING IS I 05.03.22

HELP people. I can't start anno 2070. It says there is no connection to the server. What to do.

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

Well, I solved the problem: I didn’t connect to the server (apparently, UGL is not completely removed), but I still managed to play from One game site, downloaded patch 1.06 (installed immediately without 1.01, etc.) and play (although global wars are not available) network he sees the game (but he doesn’t enter the wrong version) ...

Well, just do it, of course, I would like to set up updates in a human way

K
KING IS I 05.03.22

thanks

W
WladV 05.03.22

Simbatmorexod
Maybe first try to download the UPlay program itself the latest version from the site: http://upley.ubi.com/en-GB/about/pc and install it, and then try to run Anno and it will connect correctly and update

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

WladV thanks for the advice, I will definitely try to update the upplay (although it seems to me that this is not the problem) ....

J
Julia66 05.03.22

and for some reason I don’t have a compatibility tab in the properties ... where to look ???

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

compatibility is in the executable in the root folder with the game and not on the slave steel shortcut ... by the

way, this does not really help ...

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

WladV Well, as I thought, the Upley update did not help, moreover, that link to the old version (when installing, it says you already have a newer version) ... The

question is relevant ..... what to do if it says "No connection to the update server"

J
Julia66 05.03.22

just about, I also reinstalled the upplay, but there is still a way to clean the registry, but I don’t know how it’s done ... as a result, now it doesn’t even start the connection at all, as it was on zeros, it hangs ... right now I’ll try another patch download...

J
Julia66 05.03.22

not a damn thing helps ... the patch is installed, but the game still does not load (((((

W
WladV 05.03.22

Yuliya66
Do you have your firewall turned off?
Are you sure that there are no viruses on your computer?
If antiviruses are installed, have you tried disabling them?
And in general, do you have any programs protecting the network installed? if so, adjust them accordingly or just turn them off for the duration of the game.
And then what kind of network do you have? if the network is through a router, it may be worth digging into the router settings. or eventually turn to the provider, maybe they have filters.

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

dancing with a tambourine ......

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

The topic with the update is relevant ......

In the light of it, a new problem arose:

I wanted to install Deep ocean: the activation code is sold everywhere but I can’t update the game (I need the DLC itself) and it’s pirated everywhere (with a tablet) ..

Who knows how to solve unsubscribe the problem plz (options such as disabling firewalls, router shaving and others are not interesting) ...

W
WinsVend 05.03.22

Simbatmorexod
He himself must update

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

vince the topic "no connection to the update server" says that it does not update anything itself ...
everything has to be manually downloaded and installed ....

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

a whole thread of answers and nothing sensible ....

A
Amathae 05.03.22

I want to say that in most cases it all depends on the provider, it has been checked more than once, and reinstalling it won't work. This trouble is connected with the reassignment of gray and white ip addresses on the servers of providers. So I don’t know the solution to the problem for anyone with adsl, just restarting the modem (automatically resetting ip) with other connection methods, but the problem is precisely in this, maybe a big ping also has something to do with it. This method works for me with adsl with a bang Ukrtelecom provider

S
Simbatmorexod 05.03.22

I solved the problem by stupidly reinstalling Windows ... everything worked ...

the topic can be closed