3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 05.03.22 04:00 am

Smart watch ASUS ZenWatch

I want to buy myself a good smart watch, I looked after myself here ASUS ZenWatch, according to the characteristics it seems like the norm, and the price does not bite, like all sorts of "apples" there, do you think it's worth taking them?
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxzeva 05.03.22

So they still don’t seem to be on sale, you can only judge from the news. And here you need live experience. I hope you understand that there will only be arguments and fantasies?

K
Kosh13 05.03.22

Look a little. You have to hold on and try. Convenient not convenient. It's still a personal wardrobe accessory. There may be excellent characteristics, but the pancake sits on the arm uncomfortable. Or management does not roll. That's the whole expensive and powerful toy. Will have to give it back.

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Yes, I was at the exhibition and I was able to touch them there, they sit perfectly on the arm, the strap is very comfortable and of high quality, and they look very cool and stylish!

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

Well, you know more than us. I personally can only judge by announcements and brief reviews, that's all

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Well, yes, so far there are brief reviews on this watch from ASUS, but I think that after the official sale with us, good reviews will definitely appear!

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

In short, don't care. Are there any variations in the delivery of these watches? Different straps or something else?

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Yes. the straps promise different, you can hang your own on them, well, or you can also order a model with an iron strap

F
Francis I 05.03.22

Buy, the watch is cool, and even AMOLED screen.

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

As far as I know, it's not officially on sale yet. And if someone brings from China, I would not advise buying. From there, something truncated and buggy always comes

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Yes, and besides, without a guarantee, I personally don’t dare to buy electronics for myself, as for me, it’s better to wait a bit, but buy with a guarantee and be sure that it wasn’t dropped 100 times along the way!

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

http://www.3dnews.ru/908994 in case you didn't read it. Interestingly enough, there is essentially no negative on them.

R
RicoChico 05.03.22

Samsungs are good too.

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Samsungs are certainly good, no one will argue with you, but personally I don’t like their price tag or their design, as for me, LG and ASUS look more profitable in this regard!

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

And what's wrong with the design of sats? Yes, and for the price there are quite democratic things, but they are only friends with smart males, and there is no desire to dance with a tambourine and a root. There are much smarter options.

A
Amarelius 05.03.22

Honestly - the gnome is already pissing me off a little with its design. Recognizable, but identical. The aforementioned Zenwatch and LG G Watch R pleased with the design, but they have a sky-high price tag.

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

the motor is not bad, and something interesting is expected from the huawei, but the price tag is an order of magnitude higher, which means that not everyone can and wants to

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Well, let's start with the fact that in terms of functionality, the watch from the huawei completely loses in terms of parameters to the watch from asus

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

It's hard for me to say yet, because. I just didn't compare them. but everything can be, and the zens will be on sale first

R
Raykor 05.03.22

So they have been recently announced with us, and they will be on sale from the first of June! By the way, I read on the site that you can also get a gift somehow with the purchase, cool)

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

I saw and read, but I will not focus on this, because. either our sellers will raise the price for this, or they will even get it and sell it separately. I'm only interested in watches