3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 05.03.22 04:00 am

Smart watch ASUS ZenWatch

I want to buy myself a good smart watch, I looked after myself here ASUS ZenWatch, according to the characteristics it seems like the norm, and the price does not bite, like all sorts of "apples" there, do you think it's worth taking them?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allinos 05.03.22

How many hours at maximum brightness will these live in a working day? Longer than Apple Watch?

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Well, yes, they have a declared operating time of almost two days, and this is not 18 hours for you, the maximum that you can squeeze out of Apple watches!

A
Allinos 05.03.22

I thought about taking Apple at first, but apparently it makes no sense. Overpaying a lot of money, while also receiving such autonomy that it may not be enough for a day.

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Of course, there is no point, you will overpay a lot of money for nothing, and they work very little, it is better to take a watch from the same ASUS, LG or Motorola!

A
Allinos 05.03.22

LG is attracted by the price, but I like asus more in design, and the amoled screen is cool. In general, I will choose from these models. What would you take?

R
Raykor 05.03.22

LG which model? since they have a lot of smartwatches, and ASUS has only one model so far, but nevertheless it is not inferior to smartwatches from other manufacturers

A
Allinos 05.03.22

I'm talking about the latest LG G Watch R. And asus, in my opinion, watch 2 should appear, so soon there will be more than one.

R
Raykor 05.03.22

Then I would definitely take a watch from ASUS, as they look more stylish, and they have much more functionality than LG!

m
maxzeva 05.03.22

And you can buy more straps yourself and hang them, for example, from ordinary ones? Or is there a special mount?

R
Raykor 05.03.22

They have the usual mount, the straps can be put on any of these watches, although I personally am quite satisfied with the hypoallergenic strap!

A
Allinos 05.03.22

Raykor
And what functions does asus have in smart watches, but do not use lg? Are the functional benefits significant?

R
Raykor 05.03.22

At least they have a heart rate monitor, and this is already worth a lot, they also have a player control function, as for me a necessary thing, you can take notes and reminders

A
Amarelius 05.03.22

Zenwatch is good for everyone, but tell me, why is everyone so bothered about the heart rate monitor? Firstly, there is no truly accurate heart rate monitor in any smart watch, and secondly, in order for the measurements to be close to reality, they must be carried out in complete calmness - but few people do that? I see no reason to focus on this feature.

R
Raykor 05.03.22

But all the same, I want to know even an approximate value, especially for those who play sports and who do not want to buy a heart rate monitor separately, which, by the way, is not particularly and cheap