3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 05.03.22 04:00 am

GOG game update (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such a question - the GOG service does not want to update the game to the latest version, presenting me with claims in the absence of the Internet, although it is. What could be the problem? Or is GOG getting naughty?

44 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shreps 05.03.22

Gog fell like that, well, if right now they haven’t fixed it yet.

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 05.03.22

yes, the download went, load from the GOG website, the client lags

a

loading in the client)

t
tripleh1987 05.03.22

galaxy went jump 7.6gb. Interestingly fixed a bug with a cave of dreams?

B
Butafori4 05.03.22

Good people, please tell me how to make it so that I can see the download speed in gog

z
zenerjon 05.03.22

tripleh1987
listen, I also have a gog license, well, when I start gog itself, it says it will connect, but it does not connect, how can I fix it?

a

Butafori4
in the lower left corner, look for the arrow in the circle, click on it, the speed will be shown there

t
tripleh1987 05.03.22

zenerjon
, my download did not start for about an hour. speed 1.6mb/s now 53%

z
zenerjon 05.03.22

tripleh1987
why I downloaded 2GB and that's it

m
mister611 05.03.22

I downloaded the patch from the GOG website, but I don’t understand how to install it. The bin file is 2.03GB, how to install it? Tell me pliz))

C
Corn Lad 05.03.22

mister611
another .exe needed to be downloaded

m
mister611 05.03.22

Corn Lad
Thank you, already in the know)) True, the update from GOG Galaxy is already being installed normally, I won’t interfere, the size is true 7.6 GB, and not 2.03 as from the site ..

t
tripleh1987 05.03.22

established. There are also Ciri's alternative clothes

S
Solidar 05.03.22

patch 1.07 from the torrent weight 2.3GB, due to compression, who has a weak Internet
rghost.ru/77htFZNfb
download while there are distributors.

D
Danila Gurin 05.03.22

Hattack
These are your problems, you could download from a torrent and play the same way. It's free

D
Danila Gurin 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
I spoke about 7gb on consoles. This is the first
Second - they could release 1-2 patches and go on vacation, they have already paid back the cost of the game, and the patches would fix the minimum part of what was needed, there are a lot of examples of this
. They would still buy and play like that,
but people try, make patch after patch + DLC (albeit not voluminous) and don’t take a cent for it, although they could in a world where skins for weapons cost a few bucks
I think it’s necessary thank you guys for that

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Danila Gurin
I spoke about 7gb on consoles. This is the first
You didn’t specify. You just wrote about a patch of 7 gigs
Second, they could release 1-2 patches and go on vacation, they already paid back the costs of the game, and the patches would fix the minimum part of what was needed, there are a lot of examples of this
Have you even read the changelog?
And you want to say people would not skhavali? They would have bought and played as well.
Fans of the Witcher would have bought it. Others - no. And again, there are a lot of examples. Call of duty, World of tanks, for example.
And people try, make patch after patch + DLC (albeit not voluminous) and don’t take a cent for it, although they could in a world where skins for weapons cost a few bucks
This is not DLC, this is something that they did not have time to release to the release of the game.
It seems to me that we should be grateful to the guys for this
. In two months, seven patches were released. It would be better if they transferred the game and finished it calmly, since these bugs cannot be caught, everything is fine with someone, they start to pass a second time, bugs are pouring in like a river, and for some it started right away.

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Danila Gurin
Okay, stick to your opinion, I don't want to argue with a sheep.

D
Daniel Gurin 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
You should be more careful in expressions, for such words on the street and you can get on the head. Yes, for the future

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Daniil Gurin
Hmmm, how to call a person who is stubborn, stands on his own opinion and does not see what another user writes to him?