3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 05.03.22 04:00 am

GOG game update (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such a question - the GOG service does not want to update the game to the latest version, presenting me with claims in the absence of the Internet, although it is. What could be the problem? Or is GOG getting naughty?

44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniel Gurin 05.03.22

For you, "non-sheep" is someone who agrees with your opinion? Don't you consider the option that you might be wrong, since they argue with you?
I can also call you a ram in the same way, since you do not agree with my opinion, and indeed, according to this principle, half a country for the other half a country is a ram and vice versa.
I mean, you shouldn’t get so bold in a dispute, especially on the Internet, when you can’t answer for words live.

D
Daniel Gurin 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
And in general, it's time to end this dispute, it will not lead to anything.
It's not a question of rightness, but rather perception

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Daniil Gurin
For you, "non-sheep" is the one who agrees with your opinion? Do you consider the option that you might be wrong, since they argue with you?
Did you read the argument at all? I explained to him why people would not tolerate it and gave two examples. not this way?

D
Daniel Gurin 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
Firstly, you only gave examples (not talking about anything, by the way, since the audience is completely different), but I somehow didn’t see any explanations there.
Secondly, I explain to you in a popular way .. I suggested that you look at the sales statistics of the game and compare it with the number of fans, since all the information is on the Internet, they are very different, therefore people eat.