3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madkafka 05.03.22 09:42 pm

High level quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game and got bored - only left unfinished for a maximum of 20-25 levels. In my memory, the highest was the "beast from the Oxenfurt thicket" for the 37th, which I quite easily defeated on the 31st. I would like to know what else is good for 30+. I know about the griffin 45 level.
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 05.03.22

madkafka
and where is the griffin 45? say please.

a
anti_Alien 05.03.22

Beat the cows, there for a certain amount such a miracle comes running, mother do not worry.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.03.22

Genom94
There is one. Not far from Kaer Trolde. I found it under one of the questions, on an island. He's not exactly 45. So he could be 45. He's leveling up like a guard. That is, he is always 12 levels above Geralt. I was level 48. Only in that is the whole interest, because he does not guard anything supernatural. Just such a surprise from the developers.
Here it seems:
http://www.witcher3map.com/s/#4/19.52/-4.17/m=38.788,-21.533

T
TimKar 05.03.22

THURISAZ
Clearly thanks, I'll look for it.

m
madkafka 05.03.22

anti_Alien
and is it really possible to overwhelm him at all? I didn't understand

s
slipknot326 05.03.22

madkafka
Yes, only he is a spawner all the time, even after returning to the location he will be there. I do not recommend. He constantly scares the merchant nearby, and the loot from him is rubbish, nothing special.

X
Xavier_29Th 05.03.22

madkafka
if you mastered the tactics of combat with griffins correctly, you will fail without problems ... especially the "dancing star" bomb is very effective, without it you will have to feed the bird with blows for a long time. And what is most offensive, the prize for it is cheap trash.

h
helio 05.03.22

High-level quests are strained with this, in general it is difficult only at the first 10 levels, and then you fly by

S
Solidar 05.03.22

I killed this archgriffin in skellige, they gave me little experience as usual, and yes, the last quest was a beast from the Oxenfurt thicket, I took the 27th on it, after which I went to the foggy lands, and now I’m going through the plot, there they give you experience for a quarter , already 34th apnul.

N
Nohchik1ant 05.03.22

helio
madkafka
Do you miss the difficulty in the game? So I have a method that I use myself. I will share for free...
use the initial armor, swords or any other lower level.

M
Marlock4441 05.03.22

madkafka
if you pass at an easy level, you will naturally get bored

T
Thorgal 05.03.22

This archgriffin on the island was killed without getting out of the saddle with the master sword of the Bear school. He took a sip of the decoction of the naker-warrior, anointed the sword with excellent oil against hybrids and everything.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.03.22

Thorgal
Yes, it is not particularly difficult, only on the last difficulty it immediately kills) And they did it so cool. I like.

m
madkafka 05.03.22

Sanya Gladyshev
passed on the difficult one, the bear armor + pumped quen did their job. although the first levels 10-15 were fun, sometimes even the wolves could bite me.
bacmag921
arguing how you can run in shorts with a baton, it's fun. I personally expected that after beating the game, a couple of worthy opponents for the gained loot and skills were still waiting for me. otherwise what was the point of searching and crafting?

S
Solidar 05.03.22

madkafka chase
the guards.

d
damnedant 05.03.22

I’m tired of the guards chasing heaps at the baron (difficulty to death without cheats), they can’t do anything, if you don’t be stupid, of course, I’m testing builds on them in the baron’s yard because there’s nothing to do. floor of the alchemist + quick strikes ++ whirlwind + adrenaline boost + otvarehidny. whirlwind included in the crowd. well, or 9 calster dancing stars to the crowd, you can leave out of boredom

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 05.03.22

Yes, there is no difficulty in the game. She is only the first time. I went through for the first time, played on the average. Somewhere after level 15, I raised the difficulty to the penultimate one and went through the game on it. Again, the first few levels were hard, then it became easy again. The second passage began already at the penultimate level. At the beginning, it was really interesting. Sometimes he even fell from a drowning man. But again, by level 20 it became easy again. Put "to death". And again, it’s difficult for a while, and then the mobs clog in the forehead.
The whole problem is in cheat elixirs, oils and skills, which, with the right combination, make Geralt almost unkillable. I think that there would be at least some difficulty, you need not to improve elixirs and oils. Also, do not take skills that increase the intoxication threshold, otherwise you can pour in so many potions that it’s just terrible what Geralt turns into. Even with his bare hands, Forktails can tie his tails into knots.
The Witcher 2 was much more difficult. There, even on the average one had to play carefully. In The Witcher 3, after a certain point, you go and cut out everything that moves.
I hope CDPR does something about it. I do not think that only Russian players are so skillful that even on the maximum difficulty I fly through the game as if on an easy one. They probably have a discussion on this forum. Who is there for their forum can glance? What do the devs say about plans to increase/change the difficulty of the game?

L
LittleJoke 05.03.22

And I'm okay with complexity. I play on the latter and the challenge is always present, even another bunch of utopians can kill. And all why? Because I only upgrade those skills that give new active skills, and not cheat passives. I have, here, a whirlwind, a powerful attack (which breaks through the block), all 5 second-level signs, repulsing arrows. All these skills, on the one hand, make the gameplay more diverse, and on the other hand, they do not kill the difficulty. I didn’t even take a passive for light armor, although I run in cat armor. I also didn’t pump alchemy at all, and without pumping, potions are not imba, and you can only drink 3-4 (and only 1 with a decoction). Those who complain about the difficulty - I advise you to play the same way.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 05.03.22

LittleJoke
Do not you think such advice is delusional. The game has skills, elixirs, oils, weapons, armor. And there are difficulty levels. Armor, pumping should allow the player to fight on equal terms with monsters, and here we are dealing with the usual imbalance. Moreover, an imbalance that does not complicate the game, as it usually happens, but rather in the direction of simplifying it.
Following your advice, in order to create complexity in the game, you need to give up most of the game's features - research, pumping, crafting. So that a crowd of utopians begins to pose a threat. Above, someone suggested playing in the starting set at all. Could be so. But why then craft? Would have done as in the first part. Five jackets that give the campaign a plot and that's it.
The game is easy. The devs should take it and fix it. Players should not artificially create obstacles and difficulties for themselves by curtailing themselves in the use of game features. This should be done by the game itself and just the same push to research and leveling, crafting, alchemy, and it does this only up to level 15. After that, the game world turns into a real slaughterhouse in which Geralt slaughters everything and everyone, regardless of the number and animal sizes.

m
magical 05.03.22

And who has what build that who pumped? Passed the game on the penultimate and norms. I want to go through the update 1.07 again at maximum difficulty.