3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bamboo 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Where is the fastest way to upgrade a character in class or software? (Diablo 2)

Interested in quality up to 60 lvl. In any case, the locomotive will be made first and then the quality, of course with ench. So which is faster?
60 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 05.03.22

cl or software?
Bamboo, hccl, ofc! ;D
in my opinion like this: we make a chara on cl, throw an ench, bo and swing up to lvl 24-25 in gear (spoiler), if you don’t hang on your favorite / beautiful locales, going straight to the right ones - everything will be very good. fast. on 24-25 we pull it to hell D, then an envelope and swing in hcs with a boor (ideally - in Eni).
Spoiler2 sock cap chipped emer+emer (palu) or ameth+emer(sore), bow - magic/rare hunter's 10% ias, death's belt+gloves, Gorefoot, then: angelic jewelry, sorke - cathan's (20 str), you can Face of Horror. further Threads of Cthon, Ravenclaw and Twitchthroe. )

p
passed 05.03.22

Solo - br. Duet - xx.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

gone, solo in 2-3 windows! what the fuck br? :D

Bambuca, I don't remember much about the locks. I'm rushing to swing where all sorts of colored mobs are. =) but you can do it like this: cold plains, then immediately Rakanishu, then Treehand Woodfist, on the way we burn ES, open Trist, then (!) take ES and clean it "with a flag". at lvl 12, we immediately burst onto Andi (I walk, there are a lot of juicy mobs along the way), after it there is a problem: I’m rushing to drag myself on foot to Maggot, for an amulet, and this is a waste of time. ideally, litter flies and gives tp to fatness. at 18-20 lvl - Canyon and tombs, from 20 to 25 - a cowshed. cows are much better than tombs after lvl 21 (IMHO).
well, if you messed up somewhere, the fathers will correct it. )

l
lait_one 05.03.22

ObsessedKostya, it's a troll, don't be rude. ))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

lait_one, huh?? oh he s..!!1 ah ss..drag! ;D
no, I just wanted to speak out. ;-) here at work everyone wants to be listened to.. :-)

l
lait_one 05.03.22

Obsessed horse is understandable, this is the world of egoists! )) he asks for this with a distant quirk. )))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

lait_one,: D why are you talking about Sambuca so much? ;FROM

n
netsin 05.03.22

ia delal tak:
esli est kem vodit hcs na lode to tam otnositelno bistro i ewe drop mojno spoimat
ili est variant 1-20 tristam/tombs, 20-25 drevnie i 1 normal cow, 25-60 nm cow (prichem nado ne polenitsya naiti exp shrine v kakoi-to loke)

po moim owyweniyam 2-oi variant nemnogo bistree i bolwe fana, no nado good ench i convopal kotorii hodit sobiraet korov v tolpy i terpit ves dmg ;D
varianti s normal/nm cow ne probival, no imho daje esli bistree tam dropa net ;
varianti s br/nmbr po mne tak namnogo medlennei,

o
obsessed 05.03.22

netsin, in my opinion, if the author wants faster, then the drop is secondary. but for me, restarting the enchantment after lvl 25 of the downloaded one is a deliberate slowdown in the download..

W
Woof 05.03.22

Wig to hell, more than chara on the boat 1-60 in xx for 7-8 ppl boorish or forty swing. The whole process takes an hour and a half. 1-25 is also fastest xx, 3-4 wound max.

R
RainInTheNight 05.03.22

Obsessed
, I just wanted to speak out. ;-) here at work everyone wants to be listened to
We would be good drinking buddies :(

p
passed 05.03.22

Alternatively, with a good enchant, you can shoot up to 40 passing exp per nm rather quickly (approximately to the middle of a2), but some gear for cuts and ias is desirable. Everything else: 2 windows of varying degrees of danger (hts).

L
Ladder_new 05.03.22

What's the software?

o
obsessed 05.03.22

RainInTheNight, ;DDDDDDDDDD yes, only you should drink more! <;D

some gear for cuts is desirable and ias
passed, with such lethality, only ghouls need cuts! :-P only kosheg'ny yas!

Ladder_new, "soft" - Lord of Destruction, in the language of classic fans.

n
netsin 05.03.22

Obsessed
a kak ti hochew fastom 60 i vse v odnoi game ?;)
teh cow runov ne mnogo, tochno menwe chem v solo br begat
esli est kem hcs to nado idti tyda

poka tyt vse pisali yje mojno bilo pary 1-60 sdelat )

R
RainInTheNight 05.03.22

Obsessed
:D Nah, hurry to you! :D

f
firkax 05.03.22

Obsessed
Ladder_new, "software" - Lord of Destruction, in the language of classic fans.
in the language of illiterate noobs
, they also call classics, ladder and non-ladder software in different cases

o
obsessed 05.03.22

a kak ti hochew fastom 60 i vse v odnoi game ?;)
netsin, not if the charms are from different accounts - at least don't look for new ones to start. I'm all for it.

poka tyt vse pisali yje mojno bilo pary 1-60 sdelat)
yes. True, Bamboo needs the quality, and the payers need to flood.. ;-)

RainInTheNight, but this is me: "people! living people!" ;D

in the language of illiterate noobs
firkax, was it self-zatr @ ll such right now? :D

h
hangover 05.03.22

Obsessed
in my opinion like this: we make a charm on class
But what about the druid and the ass? ^_^

o
obsessed 05.03.22

hangover, very simple: they suck! :D
in fact, let's take even Monsieur Doberman's kosheg'ny way: "Wig to hell" - it will be faster in every cell. :-)