3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bamboo 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Where is the fastest way to upgrade a character in class or software? (Diablo 2)

Interested in quality up to 60 lvl. In any case, the locomotive will be made first and then the quality, of course with ench. So which is faster?
60 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

what's the argument guys?

l
lait_one 05.03.22

a hangover that prevents you from dragging a Persian through the classics, then swinging to xx up to 40, then dragging a wig around the boat. a Persian who is level 40 will be a guide to the ancients. you can immediately drag 3 aces and 3 druids without a hitch. ))

h
hangover 05.03.22

lait_one
drag the Persian through the classics,
then upgrade to xx up to 40
, then drag the wig around the boat
without a hitch. The
key point is that this is already longer than the character from the "classic" five. So it is clear that there are schemes.

A
ADRN 05.03.22

taxi cl - hcs 1-60 - 1hr30min~

l
lait_one 05.03.22

hangover such a Persian (40+ level) is for everyone who carries wigs, you don’t need to download it separately. ))

o
obsessed 05.03.22

lait_one, so then you need to convert it, did I understand correctly?
and yet .. not everyone carries wigs. ;-P

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

lait_one
who wears wigs, sorry, according to LoD?)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

lait_one, yes! ) and come on, come on answer! :D

h
hangover 05.03.22

lait_one
Not quite understood. Where does it come from "everyone"? I drove steam locomotives and I didn’t have such a charm.

l
lait_one 05.03.22

the hangover of the first chara of the season you pulled according to the classics? Well, he has a suitable level and the ancient ones are not made. is not it?

h
hangover 05.03.22

lait_one
Well, the need to "level up an assassin quickly" and "the first spell" usually do not correlate either in time or in need. Or am I not understanding something? Ah, or do you mean that the spell never made the ancients on the first two difficulties? Well, in this case, this is a one-time situation and there is not always such a character. But overall, it's a good choice.

l
lait_one 05.03.22

an assassin's hangover cannot be the first charm, you will look for gear on him until the end of the season. )) and the Hammer is the most. here he is, dragged through the classics, the ancient ones are not made + he shakes with a bang in xx.

o
obsessed 05.03.22

Did you pull the first char of the season according to the classics? Well, he has a suitable level and the ancient ones are not made. is not it?
lait_one, I made the first charm of the season cl boor. at first he went chopping everyone with a sword made in Charsi, then his native malatki opened up, then the Nokozan relic and the Malahta potion fell out (and I think that this is good but not the point). in short, he is already almost 88 ("thanks" to my little one, it would have been 90 already), the level is not suitable, but, which is typical, the ancient ones are not made. ;-P

l
lait_one 05.03.22

Obsessed now drag the second hammer with this hammer and swing right there, if there is no one in the boat, as I understand it. result: the same hammer in the lode, which can both drag and shake, and the ancient bitches are not made. ))
according to the classics, this means that the Persian has ALREADY been converted into a lod. ))
the benefit from all this is obvious: if a person is a nerd and wants 99, then the ancient ones not made by the same assa (when dragging through the boat, this quest will not be counted for her, since the level is low) will give a tangible bonus at level 98 (the norm - 1kk, nm - 20kk hell - 40kk), which together will save 61 hours (based on 1kk exp per hour)

g
gpyr 05.03.22

Obsessed bitch
didn't make ancients until '98. and I don't regret it!

l
lait_one 05.03.22

gpyr I know what I'm talking about))

f
firkax 05.03.22

lait_one the
assassin cannot be the first enchantment, you will look for the same gear on him until the end of the season.
what the hell? in a month or two, any charm will find a norm of gear, if they play all this time and not beg for shaki in the chat,
and gear for a traps ace is generally easier than for a close

o
obsessed 05.03.22

The benefit from all this is obvious: if a person is a nerd and wants 99
lait_one, I lost the thread: this person, WHO IS THIS? :D

l
lordgarry 05.03.22

Obsessed you burn))) gave a plus sign

o
obsessed 05.03.22

lordgarry, and who are you?.. ah, REMEMBERED! ;-)