3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CEKTAHT666 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Help sort out the situation. (Diablo 2)

I recently knocked out Stormshield on my necra, I was happy, but not for long.
He ran on the 4th act hela tried to get to the seals, died and could not get to the corpse. After recreating the server on the corpse of the shield, there was no ...

Is it possible to return the thing?
34 Comments
Sort by:
y
yamas 05.03.22

No

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

I don't know for sure, but most likely not. I looked at the swap, or maybe you didn’t have enough heroic strength for him, supposedly wore the protection of his wife 30 pages?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 05.03.22

Don't spare the stats if they are needed. Anyway, SS on nekra is not the best choice.

a
angry duck 05.03.22

CEKTAHT666...nekr...what's next?)

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

I didn’t want to touch that topic anymore so that
Obsessed
in general, I’m a sloup, but according to the subject, “what’s better, xs chi ss?” I just wanted to say: to smooth everything out very nicely, increasing the penalty for exp by ss with ripts. for example, make 10% (if the corpse is taken) and 20% if the corpse is left. If anyone is against - write, discuss. =)
Increase the penalty for exp, make a rip like in D1, all things on the floor (I couldn’t pick it up, gas it up - look for new gear) and make statistics for each Persian that any other person can see, namely the number of rips, complexity and the mob / Persian who killed (you can also number of Persians ripped by him classes / lvl). Then, at the sight of the player, it would be immediately clear what kind of "ATEZZ" he is!

C
CEKTAHT666 05.03.22

Yes, I have the strength, but in any case, thanks for the answer.

C
CEKTAHT666 05.03.22

I didn’t have enough strength, but I dragged it at the expense of +str. Jaco of course oh well

3m3m 05.03.22

jalko kogda izza etogo str baga v invent podnimaetsa tolko etot ss. a restalnoi gosa wmot yxodit

W
Whiskaz 05.03.22

I can give fries to a home if necessary

o
obsessed 05.03.22

make a rip like in D1, all things on the floor (couldn't pick it up, gas it up - look for new gear)
Rivnyanyn, it will be a completely different game. More precisely, it still won't.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed would be at least your
desire , I don't think it's very expensive

]
]Venom[ 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
I don't think anyone needs this except for 2.5 autists.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

Obsessed
bd_sm[TDPG]
Yes, I understand that there will be no swarm from that swarm ... I))) I
just stated my thoughts.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.03.22

Obsessed
bd_sm[TDPG]
I've become interested in the forum lately.
You, as the fathers of the forum, tell me a couple of hilarious, old topics, such as Why does my juice suck? or (I don’t remember what it’s called) - there is Bon-Bolivane, like some kind of Lisyono4ka threw on infik)))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Rivnyanyn
topic is called PG Quote
Version 1 2 and 3

o
obsessed 05.03.22

there would be a desire / at least yours / I don’t think it’s very expensive
bd_sm[TDPG], what are you talking about

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

Obsessed
to order a mod from professionals

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], :DDD You won't believe it, but there's a "mod" like this for free. I wrote to Rivne in relation to peg, where it will not be. :-) I have long given up waiting for something new here.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

An obsessed
server is also not very expensive to raise)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], but no, I even put it on the devices with the device. © :D
http://www.yout.ube.com/watch?v=TCyICq4BQ3Y