3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KISFly 06.03.22 09:57 pm

[HC PK] In caught [HC PK] (Diablo 2)

In this topic I will post screenshots of the most active PKs operating on Hard Core. Anything that has little to do with the topic is considered a flood. I ask you not to breed srach, but to take note of the information.

Brief description of the TPPK scheme

Someone enters the game and asks for a paty. Then he enters your portal or the portal of party members, then throws a few Ice Blast or Blizzard at you or your partner (all these actions are done at a distance to allocate time), then the portal of the newest player opens. He, in turn, at the time of Ice Blast's flight or while Blizzard's animation is running, jumps into the city through the portal and puts War on the one who Ice Blast or Blizzard flew into. Depending on the accuracy and speed of the player who decides to make a PK, it depends on whether the victim will have a fatal outcome or not.

For those who are on the armored tank train! This article is not intended to brag about someone's achievements in the practice of PK, but to warn unlucky players from a sad experience.

Here is a list of accounts owned by PK players.
*pk7
*s8
*ak3
*nub(1-15)
36 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

Herald of Jesus (aka pc-litter), on the classics has TheEnch ench-litter. I know for sure, because together, we were the first to go through the classics up to A3 Hall. Also, in LoD, he has a necro Dracola (sort of like that).

T
T Fox 06.03.22

Anything that has little to do with the topic will be deleted.
Nothing, you know how to mow other people's posts?

K
KISFly 06.03.22

Sorca Remembered akk *ak3

c
codw 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn should
have buried him there

)

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

codw
Duc, when I entered a3 and found out - he began to scratch about the truth. And if I had a selfer, he would have plugged me with his staff))) KISfly
KISfly
And how did they kill me? TPPC? If so, then we need to create another topic for the noobs and explain in detail something, otherwise I started in 2012 somewhere a month after the reset, played for half a year, never knew about it. And just like last year, he started playing again, so he "lost his virginity."

p
passed 06.03.22

lital exodus :D
A good nickname for a baker, but probably already busy. xD

o
obsessed 06.03.22

puts War / lital outcome of the victim / Truth hurts eyes
KISfly, dude, you made my evening! :D
but minus you correctly, tk. looks like you're agrizzo leaning. ;D

passed, "True. Eyes. Colitis." (ulcerative colitis! :D)

K
KISFly 06.03.22

codw
Do you think it's me who trades TPPC on xc? if so, then there is no limit to your delusion, or poor eyesight and violent fantasy gave you the wrong idea

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.03.22

KISfly
if I was doing tppk on xc, I would certainly create such a topic for self
-promotion and by the way, tppk doesn’t work on blizzard, you need to know such things when you run to warn someone about something

W
Woof 06.03.22

passed
, it is unlikely that he is busy, because it is written with an error; D

c
codw 06.03.22

KISfly
Yes, at first it seemed to me that the topic was created to brag about someone's achievements in the practice of PK ... until you started editing the first post many times;)

I
ILLENA 06.03.22

Hmm... I used to play on the National Assembly, I have never come across this, although I think that on the National Assembly you just need PC people, unlike software, experience is earned here, PC people help noobs gain experience...
If you are a good person, you others will notice, having come to the National Assembly for the first time, they not only dragged me through all three acts, but also shook me, in one day, for free, and seeing me for the first time ... people on the National Assembly are kinder and friendlier than on software, even PCs there are noble . I remember we were swinging, there were 3 of us, I and the other were 9 levels and the third was the amka 16 levels, forty 97 levels flies in and PKshit the amka but didn’t touch us! Whining about the PC on the National Assembly, I think it should be anathema! Did you see the PC guy? Run Forest, run)) I suggest PC players to increase the number of kills of noobs on the National Assembly!

T
T Fox 06.03.22

On software, bakers hit at least equal in level, but on xc only ...
noble ;D

o
obsessed 06.03.22

If you are a good person, others will notice you,
they not only dragged me through, but also shook me, for free
PKshit amku but didn’t touch us!
ILLENA, read and tears of tenderness flowed down my cheeks! ;D

I
ILLENA 06.03.22

Obsessed
Maybe I was just lucky) But I often encountered them on software, because i always went to the net, i had a good fkr (at the magpie) and when meeting with a pkshnik, we played catch-up with him, because I couldn’t beat him (unequal forces), I provoked his desire to kill me, but first he had to catch me)
You can think of a lot of things, but it’s much easier to sit here and whine about being tormented by PCs!

o
obsessed 06.03.22

ILLENA, no, whining is understandable, but it has always been and will be, and it’s even fun to laugh at him. :-) but about the nobility of bakers .. I've been on the software all the way, but I can't bake at all! becomes a pity. : At least sign up with a psychologist ..

c
codw 06.03.22

ILLENA
on the software usually enters the PC and puts the host right away, and on the xc they arrange such scoundrels like tppk (here he is in a party with you cleaning the throne and in a second you are already in the city and you are dead) <- in my opinion this is not noble at all, and not interested

o
obsessed 06.03.22

PCs there are noble.
codw, and then, standing in the city, wringing his hands and sobbing bitterly over the cold corpse and the fact that nothing can be fixed!

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

codw
Business that it kanesh not noble, but profitable. Once I talked to Die-Die, a normal person, unlike pk-sor. How to make a section of a hamer in enigma. He also baked me, but it’s okay, I didn’t quit playing because of that.
And if the nubas got poked and he dumped it on the software, haha, good riddance.

f
firkax 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn
you are very delusional about normality