3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KISFly 06.03.22 09:57 pm

[HC PK] In caught [HC PK] (Diablo 2)

In this topic I will post screenshots of the most active PKs operating on Hard Core. Anything that has little to do with the topic is considered a flood. I ask you not to breed srach, but to take note of the information.

Brief description of the TPPK scheme

Someone enters the game and asks for a paty. Then he enters your portal or the portal of party members, then throws a few Ice Blast or Blizzard at you or your partner (all these actions are done at a distance to allocate time), then the portal of the newest player opens. He, in turn, at the time of Ice Blast's flight or while Blizzard's animation is running, jumps into the city through the portal and puts War on the one who Ice Blast or Blizzard flew into. Depending on the accuracy and speed of the player who decides to make a PK, it depends on whether the victim will have a fatal outcome or not.

For those who are on the armored tank train! This article is not intended to brag about someone's achievements in the practice of PK, but to warn unlucky players from a sad experience.

Here is a list of accounts owned by PK players.
*pk7
*s8
*ak3
*nub(1-15)
36 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn, you are not the first to write that he is a normal person.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

firkax
Normal, in the sense of being adequate in communication, unlike some of the inhabitants of the xts. I had to punish one such person financially)))
Obsessed
Who knows what nickname he still plays under. And maybe this firk sometimes walks)))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn
And maybe it's firk sometimes walks)))
this is the one who turns on the convoy of the infector when you write nonsense

o
obsessed 06.03.22

I had to punish one such financially)))
Rivnyanyn, will you teach me? =)

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

Obsessed
will you teach?
I must say right away that I am not proud of this act, since it is a scam, no matter how I justify myself.
In short, I'm afraid it won't work.
One barryka bought a thing from me, you understand for what purpose) When I couldn’t sell it (I found out later from the one they wanted to sell it to) - I found me in the open, they say give the rune. I refused - in response, shit rained down with wishes for my painful death, my relatives were also mentioned. I did not answer the rudeness and left. But this one couldn’t calm down, he found me again and let’s start from the beginning - I dumped this school in private. Somewhere in a week, I decided to score on d2 before reset, but first I decided to punish the bastard.
I had one rare piece. I sat in the game for a week with a request to get such a piece, emphasizing that the price does not matter. After he created a game with the offer of his clothes. Baryzhka pecked the next day, almost giving Lo. There was someone else who wanted to buy, but I ignored him.
What happened to him next - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think you understand)))

R
Rowwe 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Well, that one is a sly one xD

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

Rowwe
If I could put my conscience in the bank for a while, I could get up quite well.
And so I sit for a while, having accumulated Vex from the mules dragged during the passage. I promised myself that I would not carry wigs in any case. As long as I'm holding on

S
SergeyS1988 06.03.22

menya toje kak to pk'wnuli na hc - foer drul ubil moego convo pala, pri4em vse znali wo pal prosto stoit v center trona i tupo pomogaet vsem ka4atsa na opene, a sam ya letal soroi. hz wo prikolnogo v takom pk.

o
obsessed 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn

f
firkax 06.03.22

SergeyS1988
hz wo prikolnogo v takom pk.
uchit' softerov adekvatnoi game

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

SergeyS1988
hz wo prikolnogo v takom pk
Wow, wow!

c
codw 06.03.22

Rivnyanyn
and what kind of "rare" clothes was there for Lo?)

R
Rivnyanyn 06.03.22

codw
Orba 3 fire sk 3 ench, I also posted a screen in the Unexpected drop topic.

o
obsessed 06.03.22

firkax, An adequate game is: "Wait for the trick every second! Tremble, creature!"? :D

s
spambot575123 06.03.22

expect tricks every second! tremble, creature!
Exactly.

f
firkax 06.03.22

Obsessed
, I can only say that the game of the type hbr-khbr-khbr is not such,
and if someone was kicked while he was in bot mode - everything is fine