3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ebugusei 06.03.22 09:57 pm

A matter of life and death, Triss, and a damn mask (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to replay the Witcher, I had a problem like the 1st time when I needed to buy masks, but he didn’t sell the fox masks for Triss, and I was able to complete the quest only when I had to ask Triss in the battle in Kaer Morhen, but the 2nd time the inscriptions I am ready did not appear when talking with her, what should she do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat1989 06.03.22

There are enough glitches with quests and what to do with them xs. I played with the quest "fool's gold" for the first time, and the second time the glitch did not want the pigs to glow.

d
danila282930 06.03.22

If you have a pirated version, then don't complain, but if you have a license, then this cannot be because the license is always being finalized.

M
MaXuS_Who 06.03.22

danila282930
How many people can repeat, a pirate, a license, there is no difference. THIS GAME IS WITHOUT PROTECTION, bugs are only from developers, there is no crack here a priori.

M
MaXuS_Who 06.03.22

ebugusei
Perhaps they will fix it in the new version, it should appear soon.

K
KamikazE 06.03.22

danila282930
joke of the day...Pirate Witcher 3 :D

P
Pirat1989 06.03.22

danila282930
For the gifted, GoG distributes a license without protection. Accordingly, the cant in the game.

e
ebugusei 06.03.22

ALEEE GAME LICENSE, QUESTION, WHY DO OTHER STANDARDS QUEST AND I HAVE THROUGH THE ASS? I CAN'T GET THE STORY BECAUSE OF HIM

a
awesome bro 06.03.22

Stupid set of circumstances. Try adding it via console:
additem('Triss mask') - Triss Fox Mask, not equippable

d
dp- 06.03.22

ebugusei

e
egen inc 06.03.22

Passed the game. In general, I did not meet a single bug. Curious how people manage to find them

d
dear light 06.03.22

egen inc
Exactly the same) I went through the game 2 times and didn’t see the bugs that I complained about)) It looks like they are personal chtoli))

s
seffko 06.03.22

Dearlight,
you go to the pier and watch how the boxes are being dragged, you see a bug

O
Old_Nick 06.03.22

"...and I didn't see the bugs that people complained about)..."
Similarly.
Faced only the 1st problem - in the quest "Fool's Gold" the pig in the textures failed. Outplayed from a conversation with Yntek - everything is fine.
Well, taking out / putting mutagens is annoying.

L
Legion1130 06.03.22

seffko
This is not a bug - this is a special graceful gait of medieval porters)

d
dear light 06.03.22

seffko
and? Does it interfere with the game? Is the mission not being completed because of this? the word is a person who is looking for garbage will always stumble upon it, and if he doesn’t stumble, he will lie that he stumbled and those who enjoy the game do not pay attention to such garbage)))

s
seffko 06.03.22

Dearlight
today at 11:21 #
egen inc
Exactly the same) I went through the game 2 times and did not see the bugs that I complained about)) They seem to be personal chtoli))
and it was the most simple bug that should not have been.

d
dear light 06.03.22

seffko There
are 2 types of bugs. 1 type that affects the game itself due to which it is impossible to complete the task, jamming in textures, crashes from the game and everything like that. no matter what, they don’t affect anything. Well, if you spend hours watching how the boxes are being dragged, these are your problems, because I didn’t even pay attention to them, caught my eye a couple of times and it didn’t matter, I sort of went to the script much more interesting there. I understand give out a bug that everyone had and everyone knows about it, because of which the game was buggy, but to set such a trifle as an example ... do not disgrace)))

s
seffko 06.03.22

Dearlight
why pissed off this viser?

O
Orogon 06.03.22

I have two quests bugged. I can’t do a favor for Radovid, because I used the console and moved from the Bastard’s hideout. The quest is encrypted, and crooked. No, you just walked down the street and these guards stopped you. In general, I can’t do a Favor for Radovid and also the Triss Now or Never quest. The dude who brought me Triss's letter didn't show up. Now on the quest Brothers in Arms: Novigrad, and Triss has no replica. In general, I am stuck, and now the crazy Radovid will rule the north. Cool.

d
dear light 06.03.22

seffko
Me? Do you read what you write? I brought out some kind of glitch with boxes that are just nowhere and nothing)) Just "MEGA BAAG" I don’t even know how to play after that)))
Orogon Well, here you are again using the console thinking that it’s nothing will affect) Just in case, before doing anything in the console, save it, otherwise you never know)