3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ebugusei 06.03.22 09:57 pm

A matter of life and death, Triss, and a damn mask (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to replay the Witcher, I had a problem like the 1st time when I needed to buy masks, but he didn’t sell the fox masks for Triss, and I was able to complete the quest only when I had to ask Triss in the battle in Kaer Morhen, but the 2nd time the inscriptions I am ready did not appear when talking with her, what should she do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 06.03.22

Dearlight
, you wrote that you did not see a bug => went to the pier and saw a bug in the animation. What other questions for me?

O
Orogon 06.03.22

Dearlight
So I persisted, discovered this recently. But okay, Radovid. Why doesn't Triss' quest start?

S
StavaasEVG 06.03.22

Once I was in a dungeon where some incomprehensible creature lived, there, according to a secondary quest in Velen, some dudes said that they had found a cave with gold and treasures, but that monster was sleeping there, just before the fight with the monster I fell under textures.

d
dear light 06.03.22

seffko
Everything is clear with you ... If you get hung up on such a trifle, then there's nothing you can do, because for me this is not a bug for the reason that it does not bother me

s
seffko 06.03.22

Dearlight
You have problems with the perception of reality :)
Exactly the same) I went through the game 2 times and did not see the bugs that I complained about)) I guess they are personal chtoli))

e
ebugusei 06.03.22

and what to do is the one that you are talking nonsense here