3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Kharkov 17.11.19 02:13 pm

Problem with gamepad (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Guys, the situation in General so...
The Japanese have again messed up the control of the rotation of the camera by the right stick of the gamepad during gameplay, as it was in Resident Evil 5
That is, they mixed up vertical with horizontal.
When I push the right stick to the right for example, the camera in the right place turns up.
Went to game options to control the gamepad, and there is such an option as the camera settings, and there are several options for inversion of the axes X, Y, and both X+Y
And I changed all the options that it provides, and not one option does not fit, they are also all not give correct camera rotation.
And now I don't know what to do... after all, Jill can't go and turn in any direction direction, because there confused the axis of the camera, and what she goes sideways to the left and right.
It can only go forward and back without turning the camera.
Guys help please tell me how to fix this error with the camera rotation on the controller? all in line as it should be.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Eagle Returns 17.11.19

In the demo I have with the controller on the stick was all perfectly normal. Now check the full version, but I don't think that there is suddenly screwed up.

M
MadPumpkin2 17.11.19

Patrick-Forever and buy a normal pad from the xbox and do not suffer. I have never in any game was not a problem where there is gamepad support, and there are games on the pitch I played a lot.

M
MadPumpkin2 17.11.19

Patrick-Forever , the problem is not in the game. And you've got somewhere.

R
Recovery 17.11.19

But then why do I have all right.(and I have 4 controller checked everything and still plow fine)

x
xoen 17.11.19

you can manually adjust the game's config:
\Users\name\AppData\Local\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS\сonfig.ini
buttons and sticks/directions identified there.

serious troubles with a gamepad (mixed buttons, sticks, directions, etc.) without the ability to change it's all in the game are solved using small programs - x360ce
put in the directory with the game (where is the binary start the game), run x360ce, set as necessary, save and exit. play.

also faced with the problem of tangled sticks - and as always this only helped.
helps as well for those who have a gamepad not supported by the game.

x
xoen 17.11.19

x360ce whom it is necessary - to take here: http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list

j
joker.2 17.11.19

Need to check on your F310

F
Folks 17.11.19

joker.2
you don't have a built-in emulation software, so I feel the curves of the basic settings
attitude x360ce and every game will work without jambs developers

j
joker.2 17.11.19

Folks
I do not know that there is a software emulation, but in all games without problems is played, is defined as the X-box joy,

The Resident also everything works fine, right-right, up-up do not have any problem with the right stick.

y
yurkess 17.11.19

I, too, everything is fine, though I only tried the demo.
The author, write at least which controller you have

F
Folks 17.11.19

joker.2
I have a logitech rumblepad 2, so I will not argue, if your box is defined as a... although this version does not need the default to be

x
xoen 17.11.19

c х360се any will be determined as if the box in the. ini do not change the ID.

x
xoen 17.11.19

to supply the file attribute is read only as an option?

N
Nightmare_21 17.11.19

the program that advise you xbox360ce will help.

whatever the gamepad, emulator for pada. it is necessary to configure the control via exe.
save. received 3 files to copy into the game folder (the file xbox360cemu.ini and the two files with the name xinput.dll )

so much shouting and screaming in the subject. so much garbage.

to do so, if that will not work, then you're doing it wrong. because it is , like it or not, but to Emulate.

then just run the game. (and the files in the folder with the game and lie)
when the game starts after a short time you will hear a short sound confirming the inclusion of emulsions.

F
Folks 17.11.19

Patrick-Forever
first download
software for the emulator http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679 x86 and x64 (fix the bug MSVCP110.dll)
now, the x360ce emulator, run it and it will download automatically settings management http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/detail?name=x360ce.App-2.1.2.191.zip&can=2&q=

H
Hellk666 17.11.19

Buy yourself an xbox 360 wired controller.Vaapsche thing is worth 1.5 rubles
Or at least buy x-input (compatible with xbox) gamepad.For example Logitech F310 possible for 800 to buy.Or logitech chillstream maintain for 500 rubles on the local flea market buys
And all sorts of leftist pseudo gamepads only hemorrhoids.The defender was ,well that long.For complete crap.Besides that were not identified in the games,so still physically impossible two trigger click in games.Imagine... and like to shoot the resident on it.

H
Hellk666 17.11.19

anyway.. suggest to buy a xbox gamepad.
The sticks are in the right place.There are grooves on them and the burrs When playing your thumbs from slipping.Turns as it should,not too fast not too slow.The vibration is cool.Campaign optimal weight. In General amazing feel and comfort.
Dostim vozmesh two times cheaper than some fake code here,but in the end deceive himself and not save

F
Folks 17.11.19

Hellk666
is tsuko nerds who accept only the Playstation joysticks! and look at the box as shit

D
Dominik Nivans 17.11.19

Folks
I have a controller from my ps3 ,so what ? it is much better to play and more fun receive

H
Hellk666 17.11.19

Gamepad ps3 on PS3 cool game.On PC is worse,because there are initially all the Sens button and the location configured on the xbox controller.I'm not saying that that's right so seriously.But still, let's say button a,b,x,y easier than looking at your triangles,circles,squares