3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22 09:46 pm

What is the best heavy fighter? (freelancer)

What is the best fighter (heavy) and where to buy it? About the latter in more detail.
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkness 07.03.22

In general, all the best heavy fighters are taken from the military (on battleships), such as: Crusader, Dragon, etc., etc.
At the end of the company, when you start saving the world and not just your life.. You will be accepted either into the Order or into the Order (I have a Galim translation) and there an extra heavy fighter of the Order will be sold on battleships. There is also a "stiletto" but it is from 22 cheers. The Frankfurt system has a base in an osteroid field. So that's where he lives.

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

And the titan? Isn't he the best?

S
SpectrE 07.03.22

the coolest fighter is TITAN, but it’s not just heavy, but very heavy, 4 cannons of level 10 are placed on it (I have Nomad Energy Cannons) and two cannons of level 9 ... but with Nomad cannons, the energy finally does not end .. well ))) and plus a level 10 turret .... I’m on the 9th, because I haven’t seen level 10 turrets yet, and haven’t found them, but as you know, you can buy level 10 guns! f)))
Titan's Hull has 12 and a half thousand like, well, plus a shield of 10 level ... where 8 thousand with a penny .... recovery is about 180 units .... f))) the ship is capable of carrying 70 units of cargo, and 71 nanobots and as many batteries...

S
SpectrE 07.03.22

I almost forgot... it costs more than seven hundred thousand... Well))) a penny!!! f)))

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

To Spectr:
And where did you get the Alien guns? I have these lo ** fall apart without residue (in the Omicron G system). Maybe fly to Omicron A?
I have a Saber - everything is like a Titan, only the armor is smaller - but I like it - a boring ship !!!

S
SpectrE 07.03.22

yes, that's right .... guns really rarely fall out .... BUT they fall out !!! Well)))

somewhere out of every 12 I fell out .... but only in the system (I don’t remember how it is there) we are in that system into which you can fly from the home world of the corsairs .... where the planet is crit (Crete ) :)))

k
kamikaze 07.03.22

In my opinion, the best fighter is the Saber, the shield is the same as that of the Titan, the armor is smaller and the batteries fit less, but his turret also shoots forward, resulting in more firepower.

X
Xan 07.03.22

Everything that you wrote, all these exterminators - they are all the dregs of society. The best heavy fighter is the Falcon. You need level 24, it costs about 257 thousand, armor 6200, nanobots and batteries fit 43 each, the maximum class of guns is 8, the cargo compartment is 60 kilos.

d
deathlord 07.03.22

Yes, the Falcon is shit too! The coolest ship is
Boba Felt 1 (uh, in order for it to appear in the game, you need to install the mod that is lying around on this site ("Freelancer Ship Pack")) This vessel is sold
in Pittsburgh, it costs only 100.000$. But judge 70 nabots and shield batteries, the optimal and maximum weapon class is 10 !!!!
Armor 15000, and max. speed (on a conventional engine) - 159 :))))))))))))))))
The ship is almost indestructible ...

d
deathlord 07.03.22

By the way, this boat has a hold of 300 units .......

a
alexnec 07.03.22

Where is titanium sold?

A
Aidyn 07.03.22

Luchshij istrebitel'': Titan. Without questions. Prodaetsa na baze Leon v odnoi iz omeg, i na planete Krit (domashnij mir korsarov), chto v odnoi iz omikronov (v samom nizhnem levom uglu galakticheskoi karti).

Chtobi ego kupit'', nado podruzhitsa s korsarami. Chto bi s nimi podruzhitsa, nuzhno na odnom iz freeports (pomoemu freeport 5) or gde libo eshe brat'' mnogo missij protiv krasnih hessians (Red Hessians) or Mollys. kogda reputazija s korsarami budet neijtral''noi, prizemlajemsa na odnu iz ih baz, i vzlamivaem reputaziju, tisach za 80. Nu a potom vsa galaktika po koleno.

B
BETEPOK 07.03.22

superheavy titan 7 has a cannon that shoots current back, which is a minus of it,
but having bought it, it’s desirable to wet everyone, though it’s cool to put a couple of guns of nomads on it then !!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

if I'm not mistaken, the Titan requires level 34, and I have the inscription "MAX Level" - (37 it seems or higher) antlers to develop further if the coolest ship in the game can be purchased at 34,
something doesn’t fit here, by the
way, no one has seen one like this a torpedo (or rather a launcher for it) does 11000 damage, I don’t remember what it’s called, but it requires level 30, I just saw the ammunition.
tell me where to get the launcher (something like "Moonstalker torpedo launcher" is called)
I visited 60 planetary stations and I have never seen one even on the basis of corsairs.

By the way, what's the point of all Shipyards if you can't buy boats there?...

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

After the nomads were soaked, he took Anubis - a very heavy fighter. Super thing. Of course, you can’t compare with Saber or Titan, but you can compare with the fucking Falcon. I deliberately drove - I tried to get to level 24 in order to take the Falcon (after looking at what kind of armor he had and how many shield batteries), but after flying I was a little horrified at how weak he was - there were few guns, shield batteries, despite all his armor, ran out on the first the battle

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

Now I'm flying on Orel - what a thing !! And he put guns on him at level 10. I took them from a wrecked ship in one of the Omicron systems (I don’t remember which one exactly). The guns are called Blue Flame, Guardian, Thor's Hammer. 2-3 accurate volleys are enough for me to destroy such a fighter as the Star Tug or the Blade. Neither Titan nor Saber I was able to buy, because. they were sold on bases hostile to me

P
PlayGround.com 07.03.22

To M@xell
The correct name is Sunslayer Torpedo Launcher.
I can't find it either.

V
Valik 07.03.22

Save the gamer - don't applaud the Freelancer Ship Pack!!! Plz fill in the mail who is sitting on a good line.

respect.

s
stealth 07.03.22

This SunSlayer was seen at one of the mission bases in Rheinland''e - before the experimental ships were wetted and jumped through the jump hole in Texas. Worth a f*ck, lev 30

D
Domm 07.03.22

Of course, the Titan is the strongest ship in the game... it's
nice to walk to the places where various destroyers are lying around... I found cannons of a level 10 diamond... two pieces, but they need the rest of the Noman cannons.. otherwise, their energy power is too high. ..more than 1000 damage passes through the armor ... but the rate of fire is not high .. only 2 units.