3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richard321 07.03.22 10:20 pm

What weapon do you prefer in the game? (Payday 2)

PAYDAY 2 has a fairly large selection of weapons and attachments for them. What weapon do you prefer?
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digital Killer 07.03.22

crosskill

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Digital is a good choice with him and you can spread and rush

s
saixkk 07.03.22

rattlesnake

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Sasha Rusin
Yes, not bad, but R93 is the best in its genre.

s
saixkk 07.03.22

Richard321
she has a smaller magazine and the total number of rounds)
In terms of damage, of course, she wins, but both of them kill the enemy with 1 bullet

D
Decadent 07.03.22

Gunshot.

V
Vanya Vatov 07.03.22

Schmeisser.

G
GDFrost1.4 07.03.22

R93. Quite a bit left to Thanatos.

M
Mordok 07.03.22

Sasha Rusin
R93 breaks through the shield with one shot. For Rattlesnake, this was not noticed ...

GDFrost1.4
Take your time, there are only 30 rounds ))

O
Oweal 07.03.22

Mordok
there are only 30 rounds
There are 15 rounds in thanatos...
R93 breaks through the shield with one shot. Rattlesnake hasn't seen this...
Headshot R93 kills shields with one shot, yes. Rattlesnake puts normal shields to the head from two, and FBI from three.

In general, I use R93 at Very Hard and higher difficulty levels, below Rattlesnake, Thanatos wildly rushes on the third day of Rats, and on viches, of course. But this is if we talk about sniper rifles. And so often I take CAR-4 or, if I don’t need to shoot for a long time, AMR-16, because it is the most accurate and damaging assault rifle in the game, in my opinion. Falcon Rifle is almost the same, but inferior in accuracy, but it has cool shot sounds, which is why I love it. In the second slot Street Sweper stuck to me. Pumped in for damage, even without the OVERKILL skill, it oppresses everything that moves, and even more so with it. If there is no need to shoot into the distance, then I don’t take the main weapon in my hands at all.

A
AGS37 07.03.22

Straight arms

M
Mordok 07.03.22

Oweal
Exactly, only 15 :)
I have thanatos + locomotive constantly equipped for shooting. The rifle, by the way, does not bring much joy due to the expensive cartridges and their quantity, but it saves time and cartridges for the team on bulldozers. It also happens - I take off two shields if they go one after another.

k
krisvova1 07.03.22

UAR and any pistol with a silencer)))

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Oweal
I see you are a big fan of PayDay 2

R
Richard321 07.03.22

EnwinE
Vanya Vatov
Well done.

R
Richard321 07.03.22

GDFrost1.4
Thanatos doesn't have any special features besides damage

R
Richard321 07.03.22

xAGS37x Brass knuckles are
better :)

R
Richard321 07.03.22

krisvova1
Try JP36

G
GDFrost1.4 07.03.22

Richard321
You will advise what to take, what not? Uprooted?

O
Oweal 07.03.22

Richard321

I see you're a big fan of PayDay 2
there are some

better Brass Knuckles :)
As a melee weapon, tomahawk is the best for me. It helps a lot to quickly kill unfinished enemies, since the damage is high and without a swing. But for a guest (I mean the fighting style when you run around without armor) a club is better: he hit an annoying enemy and ran to the other end of the map while he was trying to get up off his feet. Brass knuckles, in principle, are the same, but slower, they overturn worse and the impact range is much, much less.

Try the JP36
It's only good for low difficulty levels where you have to shoot long and hard because of the large total ammo capacity. Pumped for damage, it gives out 40 damage, which is no longer enough for Very Hard and OVERKILL.

On this topic. Recently, a new shotgun revolver has appeared with simply obscene damage. With the appropriate skills and pumping, it gives out 140-160 damage. The total ammo is only 20, but it's worth it. A kind of thanatos among secondary weapons. If you put a barrel extension from the gage pack, then you can safely fire at medium distances. One shot to the head of ANY enemy, except for a bulldozer, and since it is a shotgun, it is not so difficult to hit the head. And if you shoot at clusters of enemies, then with three shots you can kill seven people, or something like that. The rate of fire is also amazing. Twice as high as the Bronco, which is also a revolver.
In short, bend-machine. And it looks cool.