3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richard321 07.03.22 10:20 pm

What weapon do you prefer in the game? (Payday 2)

PAYDAY 2 has a fairly large selection of weapons and attachments for them. What weapon do you prefer?
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richard321 07.03.22

GDFrost1.4
I just advise

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Oweal
It is only suitable for low difficulty levels where you need to shoot long and hard, because of the large total ammo. Pumped for damage, it gives out 40 damage, which is no longer enough for Very Hard and OVERKILL.
Why ? If the team has a tanker, then it is suitable for those who like to keep the defense
. And by the way, I have been playing for half a year and I know what STEALTH is

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Oweal
_

M
Mordok 07.03.22

Richard321
If the team has a tanker, then it is suitable for those who like to keep the defense.
When I ride with friends in RATS or WATCHDOGS on OVERKILL, the weapon layout is as follows:
Two tanks with drobashes on primary and secondary, with explosive ones (one with two bags of cartridges, the second with a pharmacy )
A ghost tank with a machine gun and a bag of ammo
Me, a pure mechanic - thanatos, a locomotive and two robot machine guns.
The maximum that my locomotive is good for (sharpening for damage and clip) is to headshot SWAT FBI. The heavy SWAT FBI no longer one-shots, so I don’t even shoot at them. In the end, the three of them just tear up all the meat, and I take down bulldozers and tasers.
If the weapon doesn't take the enemy down to OVERKILL from one shot, it's useless against him, because while you kill him, five more will fall on you and hoot at you.

If we go through a set-up with paintings, an election day or an arsonist, I and the ghost tank change into CAR-4 and GRUBER jackets, and the tanks in full armor sit in the van and wait for plan B.

And besides the shotgun, there is something there. There is
also a pack of dough, like a weapon close combat.

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Mordok
I didn’t say that JP36 is ideal, but it’s suitable for beginners for a foray into jewelry

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Here is my version of the above

M
Mordok 07.03.22

Richard321
I'm not arguing with you, I'm just sharing my impressions :)
I myself ran with such a thing at first, until I bought the DLC with transport. It has better damage / visibility than the starting machine.
Then I switched to 553 for the same reasons and already went through all the missions on hard with it (that is, I farmed grandmas and experience).

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Mordok
Sorry, but not 553 but 554. Yes, it is good for medium distances. What can I say for 38000 a very good thing

M
Mordok 07.03.22

Richard321
Sorry :) But still http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/Commando_553

R
Richard321 07.03.22

Mordok
Ha ha I was sold a defective PAYDAY 2

C
CreMat0ry 07.03.22

Oweal, I personally, either on very hard or on overkill, can pull any missions with JP36 without any problems. Bulldozers and shields fly away like cute from a locomotive. Shields are generally easy to take out, I jump on them and put a head =)

O
Oweal 07.03.22

CreMat0ry
Yes, you can at least bend down with a beret on def vish, who's stopping you? the problem is that there are a great many trunks with which it is much more convenient.

C
CreMat0ry 07.03.22

Owel agrees. But this weapon is the most convenient for my style of play =)

M
McLaren MP4-4 07.03.22

Friends, please tell me which assault rifle (rifle) is better to choose (level 60+)?
I run with Kalash (AK.762), but I feel something is missing at higher levels.

z
zheneke 07.03.22

Rifle Queen's Wrath. Like from the add-on about Clover

P
PGaccount 07.03.22

McLaren MP4-4
If from the default ones, then I would take the M308. There are fewer cartridges, but they are quickly picked up - this is not thanatos.

C
CrossKillerok 07.03.22

For stealth, it's the best)

C
CrossKillerok 07.03.22

C
CrossKillerok 07.03.22

My favorite)

M
Mordok 07.03.22

CrossKillerok
Well, what's the point of posting pictures? What is the point of attaching optics to a stealth gun? Why thanatos is short-barreled, who generally steals with thanatos?